Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default The Official Club of Summer 2010! Do you love flip flops, swimming, and relaxing? Then this is the club for you!

Last edited by Julia-Gulia; 08-13-2010 at 10:56 AM..
Julia-Gulia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #2
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: The Official Club of Summer 2010! Do you love flip flops, swimming, and relaxing? Then this is the club for you!

ooh, i'm definitely joining this!

name/nickname; ashley
favorite part about summer; no school!
are you going to respect this club & be kind?; of course!
why are you looking forward to this summer?; i'm going to the bahamas!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #3
♥Basketball is LIFE♥
Webkinz :)

lablover65 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official Club of Summer 2010! Do you love flip flops, swimming, and relaxing? Then this is the club for you!

To join, just fill out this form:
Name/Nickname: Anna
Favorite part about summer: NO SCHOOL! and warm weather
Are you going to respect this club and be kind?: yup!
Why are you looking foward to summer?: a cruise to mexico!
lablover65 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
ooh, i'm definitely joining this!

name/nickname; ashley
favorite part about summer; no school!
are you going to respect this club & be kind?; of course!
why are you looking forward to this summer?; i'm going to the bahamas!
Welcome to the club, Ash! THE BAHAMAS?! Lucky duck. We went on a big vacation to this expensive place in Turks and Caicos last year, so we can't go on another big vacation this year again ): Tear, tear. Oh well. I'll make do.
View Post Originally Posted by lablover65
Thanks so much for joining Anna!
Old 03-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #5
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lablover65
welcome to the club, anna!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Julia-Gulia
Welcome to the club, Ash! THE BAHAMAS?! Lucky duck. We went on a big vacation to this expensive place in Turks and Caicos last year, so we can't go on another big vacation this year again ): Tear, tear. Oh well. I'll make do.
thanks julia! haha, yeah. i'm so excited! i'll be leaving at the end of june, & i'll be gone for five days; i won't be able to come on here! D:
& that's awesome! my family hasn't been on a plane for a vacation since like seven years ago.
so yeah.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 12:04 PM   #7
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'll join. (:

Name/Nickname: Stripes
Favorite part about summer: Warm weather and flip flops
Are you going to respect this club and be kind?: Yes
Why are you looking foward to summer?: I'm going on vacation with family
Old 03-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
thanks julia! haha, yeah. i'm so excited! i'll be leaving at the end of june, & i'll be gone for five days; i won't be able to come on here! D:
& that's awesome! my family hasn't been on a plane for a vacation since like seven years ago.
so yeah.
Yeah, before last year when we went to Turks and Caicos, we hadn't been on a "plane-vacation" in about 7 years, too! So that was really exciting! You'll have a blast
View Post Originally Posted by stripesanddots
I'll join. (:

Name/Nickname: Stripes
Favorite part about summer: Warm weather and flip flops
Why are you looking foward to summer?: I'm going on vacation with family
Welcome to the club Stripes! Thanks for joining!
Old 03-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #9
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Name/Nickname: Aubrey(:
Favorite part about summer: Everything! Hanging with friends, traveling, wearing tanks&shorts, uhm THE BEACH((: haha.
Are you going to respect this club and be kind?: Yes.
Why are you looking foward to summer?: I'm going to the south with my family for a few days. And I'm going to camp. fun stuff. (:
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #10
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

Name/Nickname: Becky
Favorite part about summer: No school, warm weather, beach, hanging out with friends, swimming, and everything else!
Why are you looking foward to summer?: No school, and possibly a vacation?
becky423 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awnie luvs yewww, becky, bethany♥, cody ♥'s summer 'o1o., dearaubreycountmein, hamsters <3, justinbieber&ash=♥, maisy waz here ya'll, melissa♥, mockingjay, natalee loves summer! ♥, shootforthemoon♥, summer '10, summer 2010 :), summer 2010 ♥ can't wait!, summer is love♥, summer of awsomeness, summer's not a bummer, summer=heat & fun :), summerof'98-stephsofa, vish was here!, wow......, wtl43 loves yeww(: