Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 12:44 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Default Re: The Nail Polish Club! Come on in and join today! :)

It is I tried it on my BFF, Lili, and it's adorable. :3
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #12
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss
lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

It sounds cute! I like pink, but i like light pinks. My favorite nail polish is turquoise, I just love that color.
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #13
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Nickname/What do you want to be called: Leanie
About how many nail polishes do you have?: About 20 or more
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: I want to do the Zebra pattern, but I am awful at it!
How often do you paint your nails?: Every moth or so
dogfins is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #14

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by dogfins
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: I want to do the Zebra pattern, but I am awful at it!
Welcome Leanie!

Oh, I love turquoise nails! I also like yellow and other bright colors.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #15
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

My favorite nail polish is neon green. I also have this really amazing blue and orange.
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #16

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Ooh, they sound cool.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #17

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

Nickname/What do you want to be called: Randa
About how many nail polishes do you have?: A whole bag full. xD I'm not gonna count.
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: Stripes.
How often do you paint your nails?: Once or twice a month.
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #18
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Welcome Randa
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #19
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss
lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by dogfins
Welcome to the club!!

View Post Originally Posted by copycat123
About how many nail polishes do you have?: A whole bag full. xD I'm not gonna count.
Welcome to the club!!!

I'm working on that banner right now!!

Here are a few pictures I came up with. Tell me what you think! (I can change just about anything on there, so if you want different colors, different text, different font, etc. Just tell me, and I can easily change it! )

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

And because I love black and white:

Last edited by lollipop girl; 06-18-2012 at 05:41 PM..
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by copycat123
Welcome Randa!

Oh, Lottie, I love those all! You don't need to change anything! I'm thinking that to choose a banner, I'll post a poll that will last for 2 days. Whichever gets the most votes will be our banner.

'Kay guys, I made a poll here:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...banner-746532/

Last edited by tarabella9; 06-18-2012 at 07:33 PM..
Closed

Tags
<3 the watermelon club, a blue-dog-frog was here, aggs loves nailpolish, allykinzlovesnails!, alyssafied(:, avid wntmer, blue skies are coming, chanelle was here!!, crocheterluvznailpolish, dwahpah&lilyoasis, eliza, i am a true ninja, i love my webbies! <3, i wish you were here♥, i ♥ nail polish, i ♥ princess bride!, jude was here, justkeepholdingon<3, onlychild1999 was here!, rainbow was here!, razzledazzle was here ♥!, straight for your heart, tara was here <3, the #1 belieber wuz here!, the random family