Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default The Nail Polish Club! Come on in and join today!

Welcome!
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks to PinkPixie for the banner! c:

Hi there! Welcome to the nail polish club! c: This is a club for all of us who love to paint our nails. Here we can share our tips, designs, and ideas for painting our nails! Plus, we can talk about our obsession with nail polish without being judged. xD So, now that that's all cleared up, let's begin!

Rules:
-Always follow all WI rules
-No being rude or mean to other members
-If you don't like someone's nail polish design or color don't be rude. Follow the rule "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it at all."
-No making fun or how short or long someone's nail are.
-No hotlinking images. (Meaning, upload them to a site first or WI.)

Form:
Nickname/What do you want to be called:
About how many nail polishes do you have?:
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?:
How often do you paint your nails?:
How did you find this club?:

Here's an example of the form (this one is mine):
Nickname/What do you want to be called:Tara
About how many nail polishes do you have?:14.
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: Probably one color with polka dots in another.
How often do you paint your nails?:About a week.

Member list:
1.) Tarabella9 (Tara)
2.) WeBkiNZ & Me (Steph)
3.)punkin55555 (RockStar)
4.) lollipop girl (Lottie, Charlotte, Lemony Snicket)
5.) dogfins (Leanie)
6.) copycat123 (Randa)
7.) Rainbowwebkinz7 (Rainbow)
8.) uniquecowgirl (Cloud)
9.) SydneyGirl (Sydney)
10.) violinbeauty (Vio)
11.) GlitterGirl54 (Summer)
12.) ceci3635 (Ceci)
13.) allykinz97 (Ally)
14.) onlychild1999 (Sierra or Cece)
15.) kinzkid26 (Lauren)
16.) fashionpug100 (Megann)
17.) coolgirl27965 (Lucy)
18.) jasonaldeanmg (Jason)
19.) Puppy Girl (Puppy girl)
20.) _Starburst_ (Grace Anne)

I've decided to only list the first 20 members. Its kind of hard to always update the member list, so if you filled out the form, you're still a member.

Tips and Tricks and Fun Ideas
If you have tips or tricks, let me know and I'll post 'em here!
-To help your manicure last longer, use a base coat. A base coat helps lay out a smooth, even surface for the color polish of your nails. It also helps to prevent staining of your nails. If you struggle with ridges or especially bumpy nails, find a base coat that is made for helping to fill in gaps and ridges.

-Use a top coat too. A top coat is clear and helps to seal in your manicure to make it last longer.

-If you're having trouble removing a glitter/sparkly nail polish try soaking your nails in nail polish remover. One way that I use is soaking a cotton ball with nail polish remover, and then I place it on the nail and wrap a strip of aluminum foil around it. After 5-10 minutes, slide off the foil and cotton ball. All the polish should be gone! Just remember to use a cuticle oil or something afterwards- you don't want your nails/cuticles drying out!

-Use a cuticle oil if you suffer from dry cuticles, especially in the winter. Many different brands have oils out there- just get one and try it out!

-Wait about 2-3 in between coats of your nail polish. Don't do your base coat, 2 coats of color, and top coat all at once. Give them time to dry.

-Use thin coats instead of thick coats. Thick coats make the polish more likely to smear and it takes longer to dry.

-Keep your nail polish in a cool, dry place to keep it from getting gloopy and thick. One place that many people store their polishes in is the refrigerator.

-Cap the edges of your coats of nail polish! If your names are long enough, what you do is take the brush and run it along the free edge of your nail to seal in your color.

-When adding on coats of nail polish, use this method to keep your cuticles around the nail clean: do one swipe of the brush down the middle, then do one swipe on both sides of the middle stroke.

If you find any cute nail designs, have tips to share, or want to post pictures of your nails, feel free!

Enjoy the club, and have fun! <3

Last edited by tarabella9; 11-14-2013 at 05:32 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2012, 11:56 PM   #2

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Default Re: The Nail Polish Club! Come on in and join today! :)

Form:
Nickname/What do you want to be called: Steph
About how many nail polishes do you have?: 32? (sorry for being a teenager) xD
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: zebras
How often do you paint your nails?: 2 times a month atleast
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Welcome Steph!

Anyone else want to join?

Last edited by tarabella9; 06-15-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Old 06-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Form:
Nickname/What do you want to be called: RockStar
About how many nail polishes do you have?: around 50
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: I don't really do designs
How often do you paint your nails?: I paint them every time the nail polish comes off
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #5
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss
lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

Nickname/What do you want to be called: lottie, charlotte, lemony snicket
About how many nail polishes do you have?: way too many to count (:
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: I don't usually do designs. probably polka dots
How often do you paint your nails?: uh, whenever they chip

If you want I can make you a banner. (:
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by punkin55555
Form:
Nickname/What do you want to be called: RockStar
About how many nail polishes do you have?: around 50
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: I don't really do designs
How often do you paint your nails?: I paint them every time the nail polish comes off
Welcome RockStar!
View Post Originally Posted by lollipop girl
Nickname/What do you want to be called: lottie, charlotte, lemony snicket
About how many nail polishes do you have?: way too many to count (:
What's your favorite design to do with your polish?: I don't usually do designs. probably polka dots
How often do you paint your nails?: uh, whenever they chip

If you want I can make you a banner. (:
Welcome Lottie! (I'll call you that. ) And yes, a banner would be wonderful if you don't mind.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #7
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss
lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Welcome Lottie! (I'll call you that. ) And yes, a banner would be wonderful if you don't mind.
hahaha, okay, whatever works for you.

It might take me a little while to get the banner made, any specific colors you'd like?

btw, I love your avatar ... and your signature!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #8

Thanks. Nah, it doesn't matter to me, whatever looks good to you. Oh, and take your time. Thanks so much.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #9

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

I got new nail polish. It's called Piggy Perfectly Pink xDD I hate pink, but it is such a cute color!
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #10

Ooh, it sounds cute.
Closed

Tags
<3 the watermelon club, a blue-dog-frog was here, aggs loves nailpolish, allykinzlovesnails!, alyssafied(:, avid wntmer, blue skies are coming, chanelle was here!!, crocheterluvznailpolish, dwahpah&lilyoasis, eliza, i am a true ninja, i love my webbies! <3, i wish you were here♥, i ♥ nail polish, i ♥ princess bride!, jude was here, justkeepholdingon<3, onlychild1999 was here!, rainbow was here!, razzledazzle was here ♥!, straight for your heart, tara was here <3, the #1 belieber wuz here!, the random family