Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2015, 12:51 AM   #2291
Tribute
Webkinz :)

Darlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comrade
Darlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comrade

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

I want to join. Here's the form:

Username: Darlene

Nickname: Dar

Favorite thing about minecraft: I enjoy playing Survival Games
Darlene is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2015, 10:51 AM   #2292
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by Darlene
I want to join. Here's the form:

Username: Darlene

Nickname: Dar

Favorite thing about minecraft: I enjoy playing Survival Games
Welcome to the club , If you go back and re-read earlier posts, you will learn of the history and members , I hope you can help with keeping up interest in the club.

My favorite thing is playing on servers , mostly survival , Towny , and vanilla , I am alos making bases on a couple faction servers .
the first time I went on a server was at the first club meet-up , having never done a server before , I missed almost everyone, and made a base in the wilderness area, and joined my first town, the two mayors of the town were awesome and so was the town, and all of the people there, I still have many friends from that now closed server.
If you'd like to try a server , I have a small town, stating village and vanilla base on the Super Fun Time server , you are most welcome to join Hershey and I on thet server in the town , village and there is a mountain next to the one I have my base on you can build you own base there, I have plenty of food , and have connected my rail to the one from the NPC village to the village of the veteran vanilla players who are at the spawn site.
If you'd like to meet up message me a few days ahead so we can agree on a scheduled time to meet , you can learn more in earlier posts on this thread, I think they also have a survival games world on the SFT server most of the people are nice and the Mods are awesome it is a larger server so it always has people on, Hershey is in Europe so we only are on at the same time when we overlap late at night for me or early morning, I'm in the eastern US, so I'm on eastern time.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 11-24-2015, 02:53 PM   #2293
Tribute

Darlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comrade
Darlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comrade

Cool! Thanks for letting me into the club! I don't know if I'll be able to meet up with you though.
Darlene is offline Female
Old 11-24-2015, 03:25 PM   #2294
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Finally got my launcher working again.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 11-24-2015, 07:01 PM   #2295
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
Finally got my launcher working again.
YAY !!!
Old 12-07-2015, 10:13 AM   #2296
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

Is there anyone still interested in the club anymore ??? I'm thinking of letting it close post please !!!
Old 12-19-2015, 11:40 AM   #2297
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

No one seems interested in the club any more I'm going to just let it close !!!
Old 12-22-2015, 06:41 PM   #2298
Incognito.

-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep
-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep

I'm interested, I just don't login to WI anymore.
-Lacey. is offline Female
Old 12-23-2015, 12:13 PM   #2299
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by -Lacey.
I'm interested, I just don't login to WI anymore.
That's the problem ,I've kept this thread open, for what has seemed like no one is interested.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:39 PM   #2300
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thread opened
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*doodoo*911, boltaway was here!, bree&brooke~, cat army, creeper attack!, enderman, enderman staredown, finnick+iknowit, haiku!, hairspray tastes nasty!, hey look it's a tag, i am so cool, it's a starlit night ★, love this club!, mutant squids are bad, nacho tamer, p o l a r b e a r 2121, pigggggggyyyy, sheeeeeeeeep!!!, shiny was here!, the random family, think outside the [box], wi!, youwontforgetmyname~jen, ~*jennymang*~