Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2015, 09:22 AM   #2281
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

I have lately been spending time on a couple new servers, Empire MC ,when you complete the tutorial, you get a free Large Protected town plot to build your house on , you have to mine for ores on a special place called the wastelands don't walk to far you have to go back to the portal to return to your house , a live map is available and many portals to help, mine at your own risk the wastelands have mobs. I'll have to post a pic of the wall I grew around my plot using birch trees planted side by side, and trimmed to fit, I know that's the hard way to do it but the challenge of growing the wall intrigued me, besides I had to grow the wood anyway.

the other server is called Owl Academy, you can train in magic , make a town , once in awhile they have a Blood moon, and all of the mobs get supercharged, Skellies aim better with magic bows , Creepers Explode with much greater force, witches cast disease potions, Zombies are armed and armored and attack in hordes , the most dangerous time to be outside is in a blood moon.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2015, 11:57 AM   #2282
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

sounds really fun!!!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 09-23-2015, 08:02 AM   #2283
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
sounds really fun!!!
Message me if you'd like to meet-up.

I was mining on EMC near the SW wasteland outpost, when a bolt of thunder sounded, and the screen said "I felt the ground tremble" when I went above ground I saw a couple chunks away a Giant Zombie with Helm and sword, I left with my full inventory of sand,coal,iron,granite,and andesite everything I had been out to get, as I was wearing light armor and only had a sword I thought I'd use discretion and keep the 2 hours work of inventory and not pick a fight.

I had forgotten on the tutorial the mega mobs and their names ( they had them in 5 story tall cages to see up close) and the spawn hordes when attacked !!!

I tried to attack 1 of the giant Zombies yesterday, first hit pounded me into the ground and got itself caught in a building, dooming both of us, I returned to collect my stuff off the ground, no drops not worth trying that again.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 09-23-2015 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 09-26-2015, 09:01 AM   #2284
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

What is everyone doing this weekend on Minecraft ?
Old 10-10-2015, 08:37 AM   #2285
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
What is everyone doing this weekend on Minecraft ?
I guess no one cares about Minecraft any more.

I was on the Factions server Empire Legacy , to vote and work on my hidden underground base , I needed wood so I went up to chop some , to find the entrance to my base paved over by a new road, built only a couple yards away from my peaceful faction, I had to make a new entrance and repair the road. that's what I get for not being there every day, I'm building the base up from bedrock the wall area has been dug and stairs built down, now I'm excavating and building floors up with the wall. I'm going to make access doors to the abandoned mine I dug into, so I can explore further. the main mine-shaft bottoms out into a lava floored cavern, some buckets of water will simplify things.

Wont the road builder be surprised when my base arises by the road built through an empty forest, it is being built border to border of the faction, chunk sized , and many above ground floors for farming planned, Maybe a food shop for the weary traveler would be an option.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 10-10-2015 at 08:37 AM..
Old 10-13-2015, 05:11 PM   #2286
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ
Webkinz :)

mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master
mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master

what exactly is minecraft
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 10-14-2015, 10:54 AM   #2287
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
what exactly is minecraft
Mine Craft is whats called a sandbox game, It's available for the Compute,r X-Box , and PS4, for the computer , you can download a free trial ,watch some you-tube videos of it.

It's a very basic game , of Explore and find , mine and craft , you make all of your tools and armor, house/base , while creatures are out at night trying to kill you.

I look for a good place to build a base , and punch a tree down, wood is used to make tools , make a wood pick and shovel , dig into the ground with the shovel , when I get to stone I use the pick, keep all you can carry, the whole idea is to survive the night, first things first , you'll need food , punch grass to get seeds make a hoe and plant seeds to make bread with, while waiting for wheat to grow mine some more or look around animals can be kept to kill for food or bred to make more, some trees when you cut them give apples not a lot to eat , or if you have made a sword and killed some zombies, the rotten flesh can be eaten, if a monster hurts you you need to eat to heal , make a bed and sleep in it if you die you will restart there, not where you first started. I could go on for hours, about survival MC , there are world wide servers you can log into and join a peaceful town, unprotected village, or a faction of war and raiding (not recommended for new players) also mini games of all types. I can recommend a few if you like and help you get started, You can build what you want on your single player world from a skyscraper to a bridge across an ocean, A continent spanning railroad or underground tunnel to bases.
Look back in the earlier posts to see some awesome builds by members of the club.

To find out how to make stuff look on the minecraft WIKI , msg me if I can help, let me know when you buy MC we can meet on a server, I have a town and village on the SuperFunTime server, and a base in the Vanilla server , I always have extra food on all three and like to help.

Only the very strong or very stupid run around at night !!!
Old 10-24-2015, 06:33 PM   #2288
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

Does anyone have any Mine-craft plans this weekend ? I hope I have the time to finish my small faction base on Empire Legacy , then I can build a brewery, in the base they have a brewery plug-in, to make potions , inoculations , and medicine to cure most of the communicable diseases , any one of which you may catch in contact with others, the last time I visited the shops I came down with something, some kind of plague, and didn't have time to make a potion or injector, all this time not getting sick from eating rotten flesh, I get sick just shopping at the market. uncontrolled sneezing and fever, hmmm give me an Idea of a germ warfare defense , I can't attack other factions being a peaceful faction, Word will get around to avoid me and my faction like the plague which I will stay infected with , just to be a pain !!! LOL , before I became peaceful , one member of a faction attacked my construction site , while trying to defend myself I knocked him into the hole I had dug clean to bedrock, he watched where he was from that point on, maybe I can make a peace offering of an infected cake or pie or wine , I don't get mad, I get even LOL !!!
Old 11-03-2015, 10:11 AM   #2289
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

I was going to work on my factions base, but all international servers were down for some reason.

So I worked on my Pirate Base on monkey Island on the Treasure Island server . what has everyone else been doing ?
Old 11-13-2015, 10:27 AM   #2290
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

Does anyone have plans for Minecraft this weekend ?
Closed

Tags
*doodoo*911, boltaway was here!, bree&brooke~, cat army, creeper attack!, enderman, enderman staredown, finnick+iknowit, haiku!, hairspray tastes nasty!, hey look it's a tag, i am so cool, it's a starlit night ★, love this club!, mutant squids are bad, nacho tamer, p o l a r b e a r 2121, pigggggggyyyy, sheeeeeeeeep!!!, shiny was here!, the random family, think outside the [box], wi!, youwontforgetmyname~jen, ~*jennymang*~