Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2015, 06:48 AM   #2271
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

My friend's server has a lot of mods on it even though it's semi-vanilla, because he has mcmixed and plot in his server and a bunch of stuff, so it takes forever for all the mods to be up-to-date. He's updating to 1.8 soon and I'm excitedddd
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2015, 04:26 PM   #2272
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
My friend's server has a lot of mods on it even though it's semi-vanilla, because he has mcmixed and plot in his server and a bunch of stuff, so it takes forever for all the mods to be up-to-date. He's updating to 1.8 soon and I'm excitedddd
I just started a new server called Owl Academy, they have a texture pack that is interesting, and once in a while there is a "Blood Moon" and the skellys and zombies go up a notch meaner most of the zombies had armor, and skellys were shooting enchanted bows, I holed up to survive I don't know about the spiders, I was busy enough with the skellys and zombies.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 09-05-2015, 01:49 AM   #2273
hersheygotbannedlol

hershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a hero
hershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
It'll be interesting to see how the dual wield and shield work .
Instead of having to block hits with your sword, you can do that with your shield in the other hand.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:48 AM   #2274
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

I just started a new server called Owl Academy, they have a texture pack that is interesting, and once in a while there is a "Blood Moon" and the skellys and zombies go up a notch meaner most of the zombies had armor, and skellys were shooting enchanted bows, I holed up to survive I don't know about the spiders, I was busy enough with the skellys and zombies.
Wow, that sounds interesting!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 09-05-2015, 06:42 PM   #2275
Cherry!
Gifted

Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!
Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!

Is there a way to change your items to your left hand?

(I don't think I've joined, but I do play Minecraft a bit and was wondering! Thanks ^^)
Ocean Breeze is offline Female
Old 09-06-2015, 09:51 AM   #2276
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze
Is there a way to change your items to your left hand?

(I don't think I've joined, but I do play Minecraft a bit and was wondering! Thanks ^^)
I think the newest update will enable that. Welcome to the club Go back and read the history of the club lots of great pics and builds.

Do you play on PC, or Xbox , most of us have the PC version, Have you ever joined a server ? there are thousands of different servers, I prefer Towny, Survival, or Vanilla servers, If you'd like to join on one PM or VM me ahead of time so we can meet-up, Hershey and I have a town on the SuperFunTime server it has Towny,Survival,and Vanilla. also Pixelmon, I used to do Pixelmon but haven't had a chance to install techit yet on my new computer.
Old 09-06-2015, 12:24 PM   #2277
Cherry!
Gifted

Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!
Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!Ocean Breeze is a WI addict!

I think the newest update will enable that. Welcome to the club Go back and read the history of the club lots of great pics and builds.

Do you play on PC, or Xbox , most of us have the PC version, Have you ever joined a server ? there are thousands of different servers, I prefer Towny, Survival, or Vanilla servers, If you'd like to join on one PM or VM me ahead of time so we can meet-up, Hershey and I have a town on the SuperFunTime server it has Towny,Survival,and Vanilla. also Pixelmon, I used to do Pixelmon but haven't had a chance to install techit yet on my new computer.
Oh, good!

I play PC, and PE. Sometimes I play PS3 with my neighbor. I've never joined a server on PC, but I'm trying to find a good one.
Ocean Breeze is offline Female
Old 09-06-2015, 03:47 PM   #2278
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze
Oh, good!

I play PC, and PE. Sometimes I play PS3 with my neighbor. I've never joined a server on PC, but I'm trying to find a good one.
SuperFunTime has a variety of ways to play Mine Craft, Towny,Survival (most popular) , (Vanilla most like single player but with others, less popular), Factions contant raiding and PVP (not very popular) , Mini games , and various contests , run by Mods and Vip's,

the Vanilla is white-listed ,you have to sign up on the SFT website, the owner is fun and talks to people, and gives away stuff like milk and cookies.

The Survival is like SP except you can /Sethome set warps and TP, in vanilla you have to walk or rail or sail, to get any where. in Towny and Survival you can protect your builds and stuff.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:21 PM   #2279
ti.se.ni.fe

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Username: Kopat27
Nickname: Fran/Kopat
Favorite thing about Minecraft?: It's really fun and a great time waster
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2015, 08:44 AM   #2280
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
Username: Kopat27
Nickname: Fran/Kopat
Favorite thing about Minecraft?: It's really fun and a great time waster
Welcome to the club Fran, Go back in time to see what things we've been doing. what are your favorite things to do in mine-craft. I like playing on servers, towny, survival , a couple faction servers. I mostly like do deep mine, tunnel, build, I build skyscraper farms and underground farms mostly. I love building towns in spots that are not easy, mountains ,swamps, hills, I like a challenge I have towns on a couple servers, and lost a couple on servers that closed.

Have you ever been on a server ? Hershey and I have a town on the SuperFunTime server, we also had a village on survival world 1, but SFT resets worlds when needed, to update worlds and add new ores, clear up old mines and abandoned builds , I moved my house to world 2 , everyone was allowed to have a manager move 1 build, I'm starting a new village there. RD3Rulez was on the server, but got to busy with school, Webkinzgangz was my assistant on another server we were starting a small town, sadly that server closed.

I like to make spectacular roads and streets, and town stables.

Kenie7855 was an awesome assistant ,in my first town. I funded and helped start a town on the original "meet-up server" the young man I started the town with , was kicked for in activity,along with 3 other town members, I was selected Mayor, and had to save the town from high taxes, that would have caused the town to fall to ruin. I had never run a town before, and had to learn how as fast as I could , taxes were due at midnight. the whole story is back in the early posts of this thread. I saved the town but the server couldn't save itself, It ended up closing.

PM or VM if you'd like to join me/us on a server.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 09-21-2015 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: adding,typo
Closed

Tags
*doodoo*911, boltaway was here!, bree&brooke~, cat army, creeper attack!, enderman, enderman staredown, finnick+iknowit, haiku!, hairspray tastes nasty!, hey look it's a tag, i am so cool, it's a starlit night ★, love this club!, mutant squids are bad, nacho tamer, p o l a r b e a r 2121, pigggggggyyyy, sheeeeeeeeep!!!, shiny was here!, the random family, think outside the [box], wi!, youwontforgetmyname~jen, ~*jennymang*~