Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 06:08 PM   #1801
#merome
Webkinz :)
 
bunny90210's Avatar
bunny90210 is an unparalleled talent
bunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

my minecraft is so glitched up right now like when i punch it freezes and goes unresponsive and is so much laggier than usual and its not even playable at this point i need a new computer asap
bunny90210 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2013, 03:59 AM   #1802
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru
 
robertcleveland's Avatar
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

View Post Originally Posted by bunny90210
my minecraft is so glitched up right now like when i punch it freezes and goes unresponsive and is so much laggier than usual and its not even playable at this point i need a new computer asap
If you have a PC try Microsoft Fixit , it might help, it's free and worth trying, it helped my craptop.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 09-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #1803
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru
 
robertcleveland's Avatar
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

Is anyone else having problems with the new udate? V1.6.4
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 09-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #1804
Webkinz :)
 
MAKroll's Avatar
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Is anyone else having problems with the new udate? V1.6.4
I'm not having any problems. what's wrong?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #1805
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru
 
robertcleveland's Avatar
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
I'm not having any problems. what's wrong?
Thanks Max , I found the answer on the forum, turns out I'm not used to the new launcher , and how you go in and change the settings, I don't mess with things if they're working, I was used to having the update button on start-up.

The worst thing my town that I was running (has grown from small hamlet to large town ) the original mayor I started the town with has returned (he's been busy with HS and had a computer problem, he's not on as much , hopefully when he gets HS grooved he'll find the time) I made him mayor again I'm just assistant and VIP,which is fine with me I got a chance to explore and mine some until the update, I found and tamed an awesome white stallion, the problem with the barrens is there is no command to get my horse from there to town. I found many herds of horses while exploring. If you make it to RC you must visit the town, just tpa to me, Bob the ancient miner.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 09-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #1806
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

Hey guys!
Haven't been here in a while, so I'm here with a... DUN DUN DUN... Challenge! This is only part 1. Try to do it!

ONE BLOCK AT A TIME
A MINECRAFT CHALLENGE

Reading the ‘Iron Man’ challenge on the Minecraft forums inspired me to make this challenge. It’s really awesome, so try to do it! After this challenge, though it will take a while, you will be swimming in resources, with enough to build mansions! You will never have to leave the comfort of your home-unless you don’t succeed. So let’s try this, one block at a time!

PART ONE: THE WOOD CHALLENGE
So, you’ve spawned in a new world, or you’ve dropped everything in an already existing world to play this challenge. Good for you! Now, it’s time to get started.

Ah, wood. One of the most important resources in Minecraft. You won’t really need it after this part of the challenge.

THE WOOD LIST:
This is the list of everything you need to gather.
1 Chest of Oak Wood
1 Chest of Birch Wood
1 Chest of Jungle Wood
1 Chest of Spruce Wood
1 Double Chest of Oak Wood Planks
1 Double Chest of Birch Wood Planks
1 Double Chest of Jungle Wood Planks
1 Double Chest of Spruce Wood Planks
1 Double Chest of Sticks
1 Double Chest of Wooden Pressure Plates
1 Double Chest of Oak Wood Stairs
1 Double Chest of Birch Wood Stairs
1 Double Chest of Jungle Wood Stairs
1 Double Chest of Spruce Wood Stairs
1 Double Chest of Chests
1 Chest of Wooden Pickaxes
1 Chest of Wooden Swords
1 Chest of Wooden Axes
1 Chest of Wooden Shovels
1 Chest of Wooden Hoes
1 Double Chest of Oak Wood Slabs
1 Double Chest of Birch Wood Slabs
1 Double Chest of Jungle Wood Slabs
1 Double Chest of Spruce Wood Slabs
1 Chest of Oak Wood Saplings
1 Chest of Birch Wood Saplings
1 Chest of Jungle Wood Saplings
1 Chest of Spruce Wood Saplings
1 Chest of Oak Leaves
1 Chest of Birch Leaves
1 Chest of Jungle Leaves
1 Chest of Spruce Leaves
1 Chest of Crafting Tables
1 Chest of Ladders
1 Double Chest of Fence
1 Double Chest of Charcoal
1 Double Chest of Torches (Made from Charcoal)
1 Chest of Trapped Chests
1 Chest of Signs
1 Chest of Trap Doors
1 Chest of Gates
1 Chest of Buttons
1 Double Chest of Wooden Doors
1 Double Chest of Boats
1 Chest of Fishing Poles
1 Chest of Bows
1 Chest of Arrows
1 Double Chest of Bowls

Phew! Many of these things are very helpful, though! You’ll be thankful in the end.

RULES:
1. You may only use: Wooden tools, shears
2. Meat can only be eaten raw.
3. You cannot cook fish.
4. In order to pass part one, everything must be complete.
5. No beds, so no sleeping. Try to work through the night.
6. Be on at LEAST easy difficulty.
BONUS:
Try building a room to keep all your wooden items-but made out of wood.
Build a decent-sized shelter out of wood.
Post pictures of your this completed part one!

Any flaws? PM me or reply here.

Also, I suggest this seed: 96416914561968
Because it has a forest, taiga, AND a jungle really near to each other.

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 09-22-2013 at 09:54 AM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 09-23-2013, 06:39 AM   #1807
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru
 
robertcleveland's Avatar
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
Hey guys!
Haven't been here in a while, so I'm here with a... DUN DUN DUN... Challenge! This is only part 1. Try to do it!

ONE BLOCK AT A TIME
A MINECRAFT CHALLENGE

Reading the ‘Iron Man’ challenge on the Minecraft forums inspired me to make this challenge. It’s really awesome, so try to do it! After this challenge, though it will take a while, you will be swimming in resources, with enough to build mansions! You will never have to leave the comfort of your home-unless you don’t succeed. So let’s try this, one block at a time!

PART ONE: THE WOOD CHALLENGE
So, you’ve spawned in a new world, or you’ve dropped everything in an already existing world to play this challenge. Good for you! Now, it’s time to get started.

Ah, wood. One of the most important resources in Minecraft. You won’t really need it after this part of the challenge.

THE WOOD LIST:
This is the list of everything you need to gather.
1 Chest of Oak Wood
1 Chest of Birch Wood
1 Chest of Jungle Wood
1 Chest of Spruce Wood
1 Double Chest of Oak Wood Planks
1 Double Chest of Birch Wood Planks
1 Double Chest of Jungle Wood Planks
1 Double Chest of Spruce Wood Planks
1 Double Chest of Sticks
1 Double Chest of Wooden Pressure Plates
1 Double Chest of Oak Wood Stairs
1 Double Chest of Birch Wood Stairs
1 Double Chest of Jungle Wood Stairs
1 Double Chest of Spruce Wood Stairs
1 Double Chest of Chests
1 Chest of Wooden Pickaxes
1 Chest of Wooden Swords
1 Chest of Wooden Axes
1 Chest of Wooden Shovels
1 Chest of Wooden Hoes
1 Double Chest of Oak Wood Slabs
1 Double Chest of Birch Wood Slabs
1 Double Chest of Jungle Wood Slabs
1 Double Chest of Spruce Wood Slabs
1 Chest of Oak Wood Saplings
1 Chest of Birch Wood Saplings
1 Chest of Jungle Wood Saplings
1 Chest of Spruce Wood Saplings
1 Chest of Oak Leaves
1 Chest of Birch Leaves
1 Chest of Jungle Leaves
1 Chest of Spruce Leaves
1 Chest of Crafting Tables
1 Chest of Ladders
1 Double Chest of Fence
1 Double Chest of Charcoal
1 Double Chest of Torches (Made from Charcoal)
1 Chest of Trapped Chests
1 Chest of Signs
1 Chest of Trap Doors
1 Chest of Gates
1 Chest of Buttons
1 Double Chest of Wooden Doors
1 Double Chest of Boats
1 Chest of Fishing Poles
1 Chest of Bows
1 Chest of Arrows
1 Double Chest of Bowls

Phew! Many of these things are very helpful, though! You’ll be thankful in the end.

RULES:
1. You may only use: Wooden tools, shears
2. Meat can only be eaten raw.
3. You cannot cook fish.
4. In order to pass part one, everything must be complete.
5. No beds, so no sleeping. Try to work through the night.
6. Be on at LEAST easy difficulty.
BONUS:
Try building a room to keep all your wooden items-but made out of wood.
Build a decent-sized shelter out of wood.
Post pictures of your this completed part one!

Any flaws? PM me or reply here.

Also, I suggest this seed: 96416914561968
Because it has a forest, taiga, AND a jungle really near to each other.
I made my fortune on a server with a tree farm on an empty hill, I started with a single oak sapling it is now a forest that I share with others, I have a sign that says " If you enjoy the wood please replant for others"
You didn't say if any mods are allowed. I like treecapitater.
I don't currently have the time to take this challenge, I can make some helpful hints.

1- Make nearby Tree farms for the birch,oak and spruce it'll save time.
2- keep dirt in your inventory for dirt ladders to reach the high wood.
3- If you tree farm jungle trees plant 4 in a square and add bone dust & stand back.

I hope every one has a fun time, remember at night only skellys and spiders can reach you high in a tree and don't look at the endermen LOL, Hoppy the ancient miner.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 09-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #1808
Webkinz :)
 
MAKroll's Avatar
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

Wow that's a very long challenge. I dont think i'm up for that.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #1809
MC Addict
Webkinz :)
 
amana22's Avatar
amana22 is an unparalleled talent
amana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

I'd do that challenge, but considering i dont have treecapitator or the timber mod this might be a bit too tricky..
amana22 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #1810
Webkinz :)
 
Alicebow09's Avatar
Alicebow09 is a forum hero
Alicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum hero

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

wow this place really blew up since i've been on
Alicebow09 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*doodoo*911, boltaway was here!, bree&brooke~, cat army, creeper attack!, enderman, enderman staredown, finnick+iknowit, haiku!, hairspray tastes nasty!, hey look it's a tag, i am so cool, it's a starlit night ★, love this club!, mutant squids are bad, nacho tamer, p o l a r b e a r 2121, pigggggggyyyy, sheeeeeeeeep!!!, shiny was here!, the random family, think outside the [box], wi!, youwontforgetmyname~jen, ~*jennymang*~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts