Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Join The Club (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/)
-   -   -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/minecraft-club-love-minecraft-well-come-748280/)

minecraft07-19-2012 04:27 PM

Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

I love hunting for monsters at night too. My favorite monster to hunt is the spider. The best way of fighting them is to be on higher ground.

SoccerPlayer0607-19-2012 04:29 PM

Awesome! And ah, yes, that's true. Mine would have to be either the spider (I really love to have string, specifically for fishing lines and bows) or the skeleton, as I love making very large dog packs. My biggest dog pack consisted of 14 dogs. ::)

minecraft07-19-2012 04:48 PM

Yah I love the string it is very useful! I like getting bonemeal so I can instantly grow crops and make different dyes. I've also heard you get make giant mushrooms using it.

Wow that's a lot of wolves you had to tame! How did you find them all?

luv2writeNS07-19-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minecraft (Post 27278942)
Nice pic! When I get on my computer later I'll post a screenshot of my chests, house, and a creeper.

By the way, I love your avatar, can you make me one with a creeper face?

Thanks so much! c: Actually I got them on this site, but they're free for non-commercial use. :3

Here's one with a creeper face. c:
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...ft/creeper.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoccerPlayer06 (Post 27279034)
Awesome! And ah, yes, that's true. Mine would have to be either the spider (I really love to have string, specifically for fishing lines and bows) or the skeleton, as I love making very large dog packs. My biggest dog pack consisted of 14 dogs. ::)

Yay, you joined Jess! :D I have Minecraft for the computer, as I don't have an xbox. :3

I love fighting spiders, they're just so awesome. c: I love string too, I sort of hoarde it. ::) My least favorite would have to be the zombie, other than the occasional iron tool they drop, they're pointless to kill. (One can only have so much rotten meat. ::))

minecraft07-19-2012 04:51 PM

Thank you so much Bree. That is perfect! :)

luv2writeNS07-19-2012 04:52 PM

No problem, glad I could help. =3

The people in the multiplayer servers are just so strange sometimes. ::)

minecraft07-19-2012 05:03 PM

Do you have any mods? I do, mine is called the technic pack. I you want to download it for the Mac i'll give you a link to it. The technic pack is a combination of about 6 very cool mods that have tons of new machines and animals! :)

Yah those people can get so annoying xD

luv2writeNS07-19-2012 05:07 PM

I don't have any right now, but I was contemplating downloading one or two. c: I don't have a mac personally, but I assume there would be a windows download...?

This random guy kept following me, and randomly gave me items....I said thanks and asked if I could give something in return, and he kept saying 'i need stufe to servive.' So why was he giving me all his survival things? xD

babykittyricky07-19-2012 05:11 PM

Hey Everyone! :3

Oh my gosh, that is so weird! xD He makes no sense, he needs "stufe to servive" yet he was giving you all his "stufe". Some people ::) xD

minecraft07-19-2012 05:16 PM

There is one for windows just go to the website pcgamer and go to the minecraft section and then scroll down and you will find the technic pack. :)

Do you want to meet on a server for minecraft 1.2.5 right now just say the server you want to go on