Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Join The Club (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/)
-   -   -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/minecraft-club-love-minecraft-well-come-748280/)

webkinzrock47407-31-2012 08:02 PM

Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAKroll (Post 27365376)
I'm going on road trip to canada.

oooo have fun!

1.3 is tomorrow! :D

luv2writeNS07-31-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAKroll (Post 27365376)
I'm going on road trip to canada.

You should come visit me. ^-^ I hope you have fun! :clap:

girlzluv2play08-01-2012 07:47 AM

Username; girlzluv2play
Nickname; Girlz
Favorite thing about Minecraft?; every every every every every every little little little little bitsy tiny thing!!

MAKroll08-01-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlzluv2play (Post 27370697)
Username; girlzluv2play
Nickname; Girlz
Favorite thing about Minecraft?; every every every every every every little little little little bitsy tiny thing!!

Welcome!

Who is enjoying 1.3? :D ;D

luv2writeNS08-01-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlzluv2play (Post 27370697)
Username; girlzluv2play
Nickname; Girlz

Welcome to the club! (:
Quote:

Originally Posted by MAKroll (Post 27375794)
Welcome!

Who is enjoying 1.3? :D ;D

ME. O.e

Asdfghjkl; it's awesome. <33 I found a temple and managed to get the stuff out of it too! :clap: They have to be my favorite part of 1.3. A really great seed that spawns two temples in it is IndianaJones. c:

WarriorsCat08-01-2012 08:01 PM

I LOVE 1.3 c:

It's soooo tempting to cheat though, if you turn the cheats on, because you can switch from survival mode to creative mode ::)

I typed in random numbers for a seed, and I found 3 dungeons and 2 temples o.O

Boltaway08-02-2012 12:38 PM

I saw an awesome YouTube video that some guy filmed about finding this entire house in Minecraft. The area that he uncovered the house in was kind of strange too, because there were caves with pre-lit torches in them. And the house that he found had, like, 10 mostly full chests and was decorated like someone had been there, plus there was a huge, mined out area beneath it. He said that he had never been in that area of the world before, and I doubt that he would build a house that elaborate just to put in a video. It was really strange. O.o

MAKroll08-02-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boltaway (Post 27381745)
I saw an awesome YouTube video that some guy filmed about finding this entire house in Minecraft. The area that he uncovered the house in was kind of strange too, because there were caves with pre-lit torches in them. And the house that he found had, like, 10 mostly full chests and was decorated like someone had been there, plus there was a huge, mined out area beneath it. He said that he had never been in that area of the world before, and I doubt that he would build a house that elaborate just to put in a video. It was really strange. O.o

he already made that before the video, i'm almost 100 percent sure.

here is nothing in the coding of minecraft that generates houses (only temples, villages, etc).

The only possible thing (if he didn't build it) would be he installed a mod that generated houses. :p

luv2writeNS08-02-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorsCat (Post 27376117)
I LOVE 1.3 c:

It's soooo tempting to cheat though, if you turn the cheats on, because you can switch from survival mode to creative mode ::)

I typed in random numbers for a seed, and I found 3 dungeons and 2 temples o.O

I know, right? ::) I just like to get a good amount of emeralds to start off with, then turn it to survival and trade with the villagers. c:

I still haven't found a dungeon in single player mode. ::) That's so cool. :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boltaway (Post 27381745)

Like Max said, it's most certainly a mod or fake. Or maybe he was in a multiplayer server and it was built by someone else? c:

luree61108-02-2012 07:51 PM

asdfghjkl the update is awesome
just
everything
the first time i found a desert temple in creative mode and i went into the thingy and the thingy was all like BOOM it was hilarious cause i had no idea it was gonna do that and
um yeah
and i lovelovelove the new stars c: