Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Join The Club (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/)
-   -   -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/minecraft-club-love-minecraft-well-come-748280/)

pinky3896410-07-2012 02:27 PM

Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

well i got 1001. HA! >:3

MAKroll10-07-2012 03:36 PM

Congrats wlry

robertcleveland10-07-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 158lawhop (Post 27782437)
Yeah... So how are everyone's Minecraft going?

So-So, I had discovered a large ravine in the abandoned mine I was raiding in RealmCraft it the barrens, After mining a safe shaft down I built a stairway back up, ( a safe way to go strait down is mine the block in front of you, step in the hole,turn around then repeat), when I went back to that mine yesterday evening, they had reset the barrens back to start and my mine was gone ( they post that they reset the barrens once a week ) I enjoyed that ravine( the first time there I found 12 diamonds, 12 gold, lots of coal and Iron (luckily I had taken an ender chest with me and was able to keep most of what I found) just before they reset the barrens there was a glitch, when I was going down the stairway it went into a dark area and all i was doing was falling, I typed "/home" and was warped back to the world, good thing I thought fast.
When I went back my mine base was gone, so I started another one in the same direction, and have found an abandoned mine and a smaller ravine last night, 4 diamonds, 6 gold, lots of coal and Iron, and I made some 10 obsidian getting past some lava, A bucket of water can come in very handy, at the deeper levels of mining.
so how is everyone else doing ? Bob.

158lawhop10-07-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertcleveland (Post 27783786)
So-So, I had discovered a large ravine in the abandoned mine I was raiding in RealmCraft it the barrens, After mining a safe shaft down I built a stairway back up, ( a safe way to go strait down is mine the block in front of you, step in the hole,turn around then repeat), when I went back to that mine yesterday evening, they had reset the barrens back to start and my mine was gone ( they post that they reset the barrens once a week ) I enjoyed that ravine( the first time there I found 12 diamonds, 12 gold, lots of coal and Iron (luckily I had taken an ender chest with me and was able to keep most of what I found) just before they reset the barrens there was a glitch, when I was going down the stairway it went into a dark area and all i was doing was falling, I typed "/home" and was warped back to the world, good thing I thought fast.
When I went back my mine base was gone, so I started another one in the same direction, and have found an abandoned mine and a smaller ravine last night, 4 diamonds, 6 gold, lots of coal and Iron, and I made some 10 obsidian getting past some lava, A bucket of water can come in very handy, at the deeper levels of mining.
so how is everyone else doing ? Bob.

That sounds pretty awesome! And congrats on all of the loot from mining! My Minecraft adventures are.... Boring.

robertcleveland10-07-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 158lawhop (Post 27783953)
That sounds pretty awesome! And congrats on all of the loot from mining! My Minecraft adventures are.... Boring.

Your MineCraft adventures are what you make of them, I like to explore searching for supplies , I also like to build, why don't you make a map and explore it, and see what you can find, you could be surprised what you find,Bob.

889wlry10-08-2012 07:40 AM

Good morning guys! I'm gonna make a new map today and explore ;D

webkinzrock47410-08-2012 10:38 AM

hi. omg now I should be Zombie pigman! XD

girlzluv2play10-08-2012 01:27 PM

Hey you guys! Been playing MC lately? I have been. Sometimes I play on a public SMP server with my dad and younger sister. It's fun. I also play on my SP and our MP. So, what's up everyone?

MAKroll10-08-2012 03:30 PM

I haven't been playing MC at all...:P

pinky3896410-08-2012 03:31 PM

me either...