Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2012, 08:02 PM   #111
Savanna789
Webkinz :)

webkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no bounds
webkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no bounds

Default Re: -- The Minecraft Club -- Love minecraft? Well come on over!

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
I'm going on road trip to canada.
oooo have fun!

1.3 is tomorrow!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #112
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I'm going on road trip to canada.
You should come visit me. I hope you have fun!
Old 08-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #113
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Username; girlzluv2play
Nickname; Girlz
Favorite thing about Minecraft?; every every every every every every little little little little bitsy tiny thing!!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 08-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #114

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
Username; girlzluv2play
Nickname; Girlz
Favorite thing about Minecraft?; every every every every every every little little little little bitsy tiny thing!!
Welcome!

Who is enjoying 1.3?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #115

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
Username; girlzluv2play
Nickname; Girlz
Welcome to the club! (:
Welcome!

Who is enjoying 1.3?
ME. O.e

Asdfghjkl; it's awesome. <33 I found a temple and managed to get the stuff out of it too! They have to be my favorite part of 1.3. A really great seed that spawns two temples in it is IndianaJones. c:
Old 08-01-2012, 08:01 PM   #116

WarriorsCat has disabled reputation

I LOVE 1.3 c:

It's soooo tempting to cheat though, if you turn the cheats on, because you can switch from survival mode to creative mode

I typed in random numbers for a seed, and I found 3 dungeons and 2 temples o.O
WarriorsCat is offline Female
Old 08-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #117
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

I saw an awesome YouTube video that some guy filmed about finding this entire house in Minecraft. The area that he uncovered the house in was kind of strange too, because there were caves with pre-lit torches in them. And the house that he found had, like, 10 mostly full chests and was decorated like someone had been there, plus there was a huge, mined out area beneath it. He said that he had never been in that area of the world before, and I doubt that he would build a house that elaborate just to put in a video. It was really strange. O.o
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 08-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #118

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
I saw an awesome YouTube video that some guy filmed about finding this entire house in Minecraft. The area that he uncovered the house in was kind of strange too, because there were caves with pre-lit torches in them. And the house that he found had, like, 10 mostly full chests and was decorated like someone had been there, plus there was a huge, mined out area beneath it. He said that he had never been in that area of the world before, and I doubt that he would build a house that elaborate just to put in a video. It was really strange. O.o
he already made that before the video, i'm almost 100 percent sure.

here is nothing in the coding of minecraft that generates houses (only temples, villages, etc).

The only possible thing (if he didn't build it) would be he installed a mod that generated houses. :p
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #119

View Post Originally Posted by WarriorsCat
I LOVE 1.3 c:

It's soooo tempting to cheat though, if you turn the cheats on, because you can switch from survival mode to creative mode

I typed in random numbers for a seed, and I found 3 dungeons and 2 temples o.O
I know, right? I just like to get a good amount of emeralds to start off with, then turn it to survival and trade with the villagers. c:

I still haven't found a dungeon in single player mode. That's so cool. :3

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
Like Max said, it's most certainly a mod or fake. Or maybe he was in a multiplayer server and it was built by someone else? c:
Old 08-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #120
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

asdfghjkl the update is awesome
just
everything
the first time i found a desert temple in creative mode and i went into the thingy and the thingy was all like BOOM it was hilarious cause i had no idea it was gonna do that and
um yeah
and i lovelovelove the new stars c:
Closed

Tags
*doodoo*911, boltaway was here!, bree&brooke~, cat army, creeper attack!, enderman, enderman staredown, finnick+iknowit, haiku!, hairspray tastes nasty!, hey look it's a tag, i am so cool, it's a starlit night ★, love this club!, mutant squids are bad, nacho tamer, p o l a r b e a r 2121, pigggggggyyyy, sheeeeeeeeep!!!, shiny was here!, the random family, think outside the [box], wi!, youwontforgetmyname~jen, ~*jennymang*~