Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #311
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent
KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: iParty in the Apple Club! If you own an Apple product, or just like the brand, come on in!

View Post Originally Posted by Littlekozmo
Ok, my aplogies I wasn't aware of that. I remember that 6.0.2 is for Iphone 5 only.
When did you purchase your Ipod? Sorry for all the questions, I will get to actually helping soon.
Right before we moved, so......I think it would've been in May.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2013, 12:58 PM   #312
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

Default Re: iParty in the Apple Club! If you own an Apple product, or just like the brand, come on in!

Yeah, I got mine, like two days before we moved, (Which was like, June 3rd) and I got mine one, or two days after you, so you got yours the last days of May, the first day(s) of June.
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #313
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by KatieKinz8
Right before we moved, so......I think it would've been in May.
My only idea is that you have too many things on your ipod which is slowing it down.

How many GBs is it? and how much free space does it have? (You can check this by plugging in to the computer and opening itunes.
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 01-09-2013, 09:04 AM   #314
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent

Click the image to open in full size.

image.jpg
Old 01-09-2013, 11:14 AM   #315
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

I think the only probelm may be pictures. When my mom gets too many on her Iphone it freezes up.
You have a lot, try getting rid of a lot, you can transfer them to your laptop though.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #316
arriors and a Fox

Yeah, I think that can be done.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:13 AM   #317

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

hello . . . .
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 01-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #318
arriors and a Fox

Hi! I just offloaded my pictures. I'm testing it out now.....so far so good! THANKS SO MUCH KELCI! (You definitely know more about this shtuff than me. Is that bad? XD)
Old 01-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #319
Louis Vuitton

Hi! I just offloaded my pictures. I'm testing it out now.....so far so good! THANKS SO MUCH KELCI! (You definitely know more about this shtuff than me. Is that bad? XD)
Good! Good! Thank you so much.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:02 PM   #320
❤Mrs. Styles❤

McKittyKitty knows the way
McKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the way

Hey guess what? I'm getting an iPod Touch 5g soon! So excited! My mom got one for her birthday, so I'm currently using hers. It's so much fun!
McKittyKitty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aggs <3's apple :), apple, bells wuz here!, club, cole was here what now?, i love apple!, jesus loves you!, product, steve jobs, the #1 belieber wuz here!, ~~~jazzgal~~~