Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent
KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent

Smile iParty in the Apple Club! If you own an Apple product, or just like the brand, come on in!

Click the image to open in full size.

Not to be mistaken for
|тнe apple clυв| Do you like apples, candy apples, caramel apples, baked apples, and any other apples? Then join this club!
If there's already an active Apple product club, then this thread can be deleted.

Welcome

Welcome to the all new Apple Club! Whether you own an Apple iPod, or any Pod you find is just the Apple of your i, then this is the Club for you. This is where we can discuss news on Apple's products, our likes and dislikes, popular apps, or help each other with glitches and problems.

I know this Club is still in its infancy and therefore might not be too appealing, but I know we can really grow as a Club, and eventually become one of the best Clubs ever! You don't have to join, but if you do, I would be really happy to have ya!

Rules

Follow all WI rules.
Don't disrespect any companies competing with Apple. We can discuss them, though.
Don't be rude.
Follow all rules in contests.
We can talk about dislikes about Apple, but let's not be mean to them.
Forms don't need to be approved, VM'd or PM'd to me. Just post your form and you're in!
Under Secret Word, put: Steve Jobs
And most of all, HAVE FUN!!

Form

Nickname -
What apple product(s) do you have (if you have one)? -
What color is it? -
How many songs do you have on it? -
How many apps do you have on it? -
Favorite song on it? -
Favorite app on it? -
Anything else -
Secret Word -

Member List

Club President:

KatieKinz8 (Katie)

Club Vice President:

Littlekozmo (Kelci)

Club Reporter:

LivvieB2000 (Livvie)

Other Members:

FlowerBabiee09 (Flower)
hpfan9 (Kelsey)
ceci3636 (Ceci)
Dolphinheart (Dolphin)
Webkinz Mania (WM)
webkinzgangz (Kelsey)
luvzfrogs
SarahStuffies9 (Lizz)
aquahusky14 (Emmy)
TheGeek (DJ)
zacspet (Taylor)
aggs (aggs)
Rainbowwebkinz7 (Rainbow)
AbercrombieChic (Mandy)
kittycats10rox (KK)
TiaColette (Cole)
ashleycutie01 (Ash)
jazzgal (Jazzy)
McKittyKitty (Kitty)
Rockstar45 (Julie)
Catlover200710 (Olive)
alisonblaze2 (Ali)
webkinzrock6 (iWebkinz)
gympuppy (gymdog)
mitfy (Cameron)
partykinz112 (partykinz)
WeBkiNZ & Me (Steph)

Graphics

partykinz
Spoiler: show

If you have any Apple graphics, just post them and ask to have them added to the graphics list, and I'll put them right up! Your username will appear next to your graphic

Post End

Well, thanks so much for looking at this Club! You don't have to join, even if you do have an Apple product, or like the company. But I know this Club would be super happy to have you! Whatever you decide, thanks so much for coming by to look at this thread! Or, if you're a member, welcome back--let's get the party started!

Thanks for comin', God bless you!

YOU MAY NOW POST!

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 12-30-2012 at 07:39 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Default Re: iParty in the Apple Club! If you own an Apple product, or just like the brand, come on in!

Nickname - Flower
What apple product(s) do you have (if you have one)? - I have a mac,but I'm getting and iPhone soon.
What color is it? - Just like the regular white/silver kinda color
How many songs do you have on it? - Just all my iTunes songs
How many apps do you have on it? - I don't really have like any "apps",it's a mac.
Favorite song on it? - Favorite song? Um,my favorite song is Drops of Jupiter by Train.
Favorite app on it? - N/A
Anything else - Nope
Secret Word - Steve Jobs
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: iParty in the Apple Club! If you own an Apple product, or just like the brand, come on in!

Welcome Flower! You're on the list cool that you have a Mac and that you're getting an iPhone! Will it be an iPhone 4S, an iPhone 4, or something else?

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 08-24-2012 at 08:53 AM..
Old 08-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by KatieKinz8
Welcome Flower! You're on the list cool that you have a Mac and that you're getting an iPhone! Will it be an iPhone 4S, an iPhone 4, or something else?
iPhone 4
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
arriors and a Fox

Awesome
Old 08-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #6
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Nickname - Kelsey
What apple product(s) do you have (if you have one)? - A Nano (4th gen) and An Itouch. My family has an apple TV
What color is it? - Nano- Purple, engraced Touch- White, engraved
How many songs do you have on it? - 148
How many apps do you have on it? - 43
Favorite song on it? - Hmm.. Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson, currently.
Favorite app on it? - 100 Floors
Anything else - I'd love to be VP.
Secret Word - steve jobs
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

Nickname - Livvie
What apple product(s) do you have (if you have one)? - Two Ipods. One IP Touch, and one of the older ones.
What color is it? -White
How many songs do you have on it? - A lot! XD
How many apps do you have on it? - A Lot. XD
Favorite song on it? - I Love all songs, but Just a game by birdy. <3
Favorite app on it? - Temple Run
Anything else -
i would love to help with CLub reporter or VP!
Secret Word - Steve Jobs
LivvieB2000 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #8
arriors and a Fox

So it's OK with you if you are Club reporter? You OK with going out and getting Apple news?
Old 08-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
x tay is queen x

ceci3636 is a WI addict!
ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!

Nickname - Ceci
What apple product(s) do you have (if you have one)? - Ipod touch and Ipad
What color is it? - Just regular black/silver color
How many songs do you have on it? - Uhh, on my ipod I only have about 10. xP
How many apps do you have on it? - Like, only 10. (I just got it 2 days ago xD)
Favorite song on it? - Back to December by Taylor Swift, I suppose
Favorite app on it? - Scoops
Anything else -
Secret Word - Steve Jobs

View Post Originally Posted by hpfan9
Nickname - Kelsey
What apple product(s) do you have (if you have one)? - A Nano (4th gen) and An Itouch. My family has an apple TV
What color is it? - Nano- Purple, engraced Touch- White, engraved
How many songs do you have on it? - 148
How many apps do you have on it? - 43
Favorite song on it? - Hmm.. Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson, currently.
Favorite app on it? - 100 Floors
Anything else - I'd love to be VP.
Secret Word - steve jobs
OMG I LOVE 100 FLOORS : D
ceci3636 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #10
arriors and a Fox

Hey Ceci! Welcome to the Club! I added you to the list. And congrats on your new iPod! If you ever need help with iTunes just ask an expert. Or me.
Closed

Tags
aggs <3's apple :), apple, bells wuz here!, club, cole was here what now?, i love apple!, jesus loves you!, product, steve jobs, the #1 belieber wuz here!, ~~~jazzgal~~~