Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
Haley the dancer :)
Webkinz :)

sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!

Default ~ .:: WI's Official Dancer's Club! ::. ~

Click the image to open in full size.

Sugarcube4499~

Hello! I'm Haley! I've been dancing since I was 2. Dancing is something I love to do.
Currently I am dancing 6 days a week for 30 hours a week. I take Ballet, Pointe, Jazz,
Tap, Lyrical, Modern, Contemporary, Hiphop, and Acrobatics! My dance school goes to many competitions especially Starbound. We have won Platinums, Top overalls, and we are always asked to come back for Nationals. This November and December I'm going to be in a Broadway show! So, yep, I love dancing! Dancing is my life!<3

FROGPRINCESS27~

I have been doing hip hop for two years. I have performed at a bunch of Theatres. My favorite dance is the hip hop slide . We do all kinds of dances . My favorite dances we do are cupid shuffle, cha cha slide, who let dogs out and born this way . I love dance!

1. Please be kind to other members
2. Do not be rude
3. Talk mostly about dance, after all this is the Dancer's Club! A little off topic chat is fine though.

1. WI username ~
2. Nickname ~
3. What types of dancing do you do? ~
4. What is your favorite type of dance? ~
5. How long have you been dancing? ~
6. Why you love dancing~
7. Other? ~

1. Sugarcube4499 (Haley) "President"
2. FROGPRINCESS27 (Tina) "President"
3. fashionpug100 (Megan) " Vice President"
4. BalletLove : ) (ASC)
5. Amortentia (Lanie)
6. MeganMar (Megan)
7. Madisonkatelucy (Maddie)
8. Filicity (Izzi)
9. WILLOW REDFROG (Willow)
10. Alleycat123 (Marisa/Alley)
11. ashleycutie01 (Ash)
12. pinkbab89 (Mia)
13. LittleBird (LB)
14. DURP (Maxine)
15. Glittergirl54 (Glitter)
16. sapphirecity (sapphire/sapcity)
17. loveypuppy7 (Ally)
18. MagicWebkinz (MW)
19. heart of gold (Aela)
20. uniquecowgirl (Cloud)
21. jonas12345 (Danielle)
22. xXTrinityXx (Chanelle)
23. Puppygal (Puppy)
24. ReinventLove (Rachel)
25. _Starburst_ (Star/Grace Anne)
26. br060101 (Bella)
27. miss sherbert (Isabella)
28. kinspets (kinspets)
29. tunatovah50 (Rachel)
30. happyface (Happy)
31. FlowerBabiee09 (Flower)
32. Pianogal (Meag)
33. Jazzgal (Jazzy)
34. alyssa338 (Alyssa)
35. alexa7700 (Alexa)

Looking for costumes? Try these sites!

Costume Gallery Dance Costumes and Apparel

Revolution Dancewear - We share your passion for dance. | Revolution Dancewear

http://www.artstonecostumes.com/

http://www.weissmanscostumes.com/Default.aspx?gclid=CMeU8YnPtbMCFQqe4AodaRgA5Q

Last edited by sugarcube4499; 03-02-2013 at 07:57 PM..
sugarcube4499 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~ Welcome to The Dancers Club! A club for those who love to dance! Join today! ~

Hi bff did you go to dance today are is it later ?
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #3

sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!

Default Re: ~ Welcome to The Dancers Club! A club for those who love to dance! Join today! ~

I am done dance today. I have dance again tomorrow at 10:00-3:00.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

What happened at dance today ?
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #5

fashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all around

1. WI username ~Fashionpug100
2. Nickname ~Megan
3. What types of dancing do you do? ~Jazz Tap JazzFunk HipHop Modern Pointe Lyrical little acro and gymnastics
4. What is your favorite type of dance? ~ tap it comes natural
5. How long have you been dancing? ~ since i was 3
6. Why you love dancing~Everything from movement to what it expresses!
7. Other? ~ Thanks for making a Dancers club! ((:
......Vice President.......Maybe?

Last edited by fashionpug100; 05-21-2012 at 03:23 PM..
Old 05-18-2012, 09:39 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by fashionpug100
1. WI username ~Fashionpug100
2. Nickname ~Emily
3. What types of dancing do you do? ~Jazz Tap JazzFunk HipHop Modern Pointe Lyrical little acro and gymnastics
4. What is your favorite type of dance? ~ tap it comes natural
5. How long have you been dancing? ~ since i was 3
6. Why you love dancing~Everything from movement to what it expresses!
7. Other? ~ Thanks for making a Dancers club! ((:
......Vice President.......Maybe?
Yay! Thanks for joining!

Sure! You can be the Vice president of the club!
Old 05-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #7
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comrade
BalletLove:) is a saintly comrade

1. WI username ~ BalletLove
2. Nickname ~ASC
3. What types of dancing do you do? ~ Ballet, modern, and jazz
4. What is your favorite type of dance? ~ *ahem* refer to username. And avvie.
5. How long have you been dancing? ~ Oh, heavens above...13 years.
6. Why you love dancing~ There are no words
7. Other? ~ I love the banner!

Last edited by BalletLove:); 05-18-2012 at 10:51 PM..
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 05-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by BalletLove:)
1. WI username ~ BalletLove
2. Nickname ~ASC
3. What types of dancing do you do? ~ Ballet, modern, and jazz
4. What is your favorite type of dance? ~ *ahem* refer to username. And avvie.
5. How long have you been dancing? ~ Oh, heavens above...13 years.
6. Why you love dancing~ There are no words
7. Other? ~ I love the banner!

Welcome to the club!
Old 05-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #9

Amortentia is a name known to allAmortentia is a name known to allAmortentia is a name known to all

WI Username: Amortentia
Nickname: Lanie
What Types of Dancing Do You Do: Ballet
What Is Your Favorite Type of Dance: Jazz
How Long Have You Been Dancing: About nine years.
Why You Love Dancing: I have no idea.
Other: The banner is so neat.
Amortentia is offline Female
Old 05-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by Amortentia
WI Username: Amortentia
Nickname: Lanie
What Types of Dancing Do You Do: Ballet
What Is Your Favorite Type of Dance: Jazz
How Long Have You Been Dancing: About nine years.
Why You Love Dancing: I have no idea.
Other: The banner is so neat.
Welcome to the club!
Closed

Tags
a cup of tea, a m o r t e n t i a, bunny x, dancers are awesome, dancing directioner, danilovesglee&finchel., dftba, happyface, hazza ♥, lets do run joey run, mastro cecchetti, mymusicshow♥, onedirection♥, rissy&boo, starburst luvs 2 dance!, sunshiner <3, the random family, waffles, ~~~jazzgal~~~