Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 03:35 PM   #441
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Hunger Games Triolgy Fanclub - Let the games begin- JOIN TODAY!

like no one knows anthing about the movie yet cause they havent really done anything yet except that lionsgate bought the film rights and stuff. so they havent casted anyone yet and thats why all of the different websites have people making up their dream casts.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 05:55 PM   #442
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

interesting. when did lionsgate buy the film rights and stuff?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #443
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

What do you want to be called: Melissa or anything from my username
Have you read both books , one , or neither so far?: I haven't read it yet but I will start soon!!

Do you agree to follow the rules? : Yes!

I haven't read the book yet but I did read what it was about on Wikipedia and I will definitley be buying the books soon!! I'm just waiting for a paperback version as I serioulsy don't like hardcovers
ChiChi6 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #444

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

oowwhh I heard that they weren't going to sell paperback copies, or it was that they were releasing them after the 3rd book. something like that. ---Meaning that they aren't gonna come out soon
Old 02-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #445

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

What I want to be called: Beet or Aubrey
Read the books?: Yes, both of them
Will you follow the rules?: Yes

=)

View Post Originally Posted by bball pinky
like no one knows anthing about the movie yet cause they havent really done anything yet except that lionsgate bought the film rights and stuff. so they havent casted anyone yet and thats why all of the different websites have people making up their dream casts.
Really? Whoo. I thought that all of the movie things were just a myth. :/ But I suppose we'll find out, eh?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #446

beet! hey u joined ! cool welcome to the club
Old 02-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #447
I love Gale!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by redstar55
oowwhh I heard that they weren't going to sell paperback copies, or it was that they were releasing them after the 3rd book. something like that. ---Meaning that they aren't gonna come out soon
you must have been mistaken the paperback copy of the huner games is already out and catching fire paperback comes out in either june or july i dont remember which.

View Post Originally Posted by redstar55
interesting. when did lionsgate buy the film rights and stuff?
i dont remember when they bought it but it was awhile ago

welcome to the club everyone!

suzanne is adapting the book into the movie herself! i think thats a really great thing and will help stay true to the book and the characters. she already started adapting it too and has done a bit.

Last edited by bball pinky; 02-22-2010 at 03:26 PM..
Old 02-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #448
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by bball pinky
you must have been mistaken the paperback copy of the huner games is already out and catching fire paperback comes out in either june or july i dont remember which.

i dont remember when they bought it but it was awhile ago

welcome to the club everyone!

suzanne is adapting the book into the movie herself! i think thats a really great thing and will help stay true to the book and the characters. she already started adapting it too and has done a bit.
Really because I've only seen it in hardcover, so maybe I'll check the book store sometime later
Oh I heard of the movie too, I just got to read the book!! It's cool that she's adapting it because then it won't upset people if it's not what they wanted. *cough cough, Percy Jackson, cough cough* (that's not me it's people from the club)
ChiChi6 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:33 PM   #449

I should be in that fan club xD I'm with them.

twilight was like good Stephenie Meyer directed it, so i think it hg will turn out good too.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #450
I love Gale!
Gifted

well the book store you go to might not have it in stock but it is out there my friend finally read it since its in paperback now!
Closed

Tags
code orange, finnic[kiss]osweet, girl on fire, haymitchy, i am rue, it's a big big big day!, mockingjay, mockingjayonmyshoulder, mrs.peeta mellark, no day but today!-hptonks, peeta must die., please make peeta die!, prez snow is evil, r.i.p. little primrose, redstar55wuzhere, rue's lullaby :'), stupidpeoplerdangerous, team finnick, team finnick alltheway!, team gale rules~!, team haymitch! xd, team peeta!, team rue, the hunger games, wtl43 loves yeww(: