Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 11:53 AM   #1421
e Will Rock You
Webkinz :)

3gypsies is a name known to all3gypsies is a name known to all3gypsies is a name known to all

Default Re: The Hunger Games Triolgy Fanclub - Let the games begin- JOIN TODAY!

Today's the day! The Sun is shining and we are getting MOCKINGJAY!

meagn100160-
WHAT"S HAPPENING! don't tell me. Arrrg!!! I wants to know! don't tell me though.

Alright everyone,
here's the surprise. I hope ya'll like it.
NOTE:
I will be adding more tomorrow. And when the week of "No Talking about MockingJay" is up I will make some MockingJay quote graphics as well.
POST OF GRAPHICS 1:
Gale lovers-
I will make Gale graphics. I'll do it tomorrow.
GO GALE!!!

Katniss:
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Haymitch:

Peeta:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Finnick:

3gypsies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #1422
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

WOW, cool

I got MJ. About a hundred pages in.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 12:04 PM   #1423
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Love the graphics
(Yesh, Gale graphics)
I WANT MOCKINGJAY
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #1424
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

We didn't Get MockingJay today.. The Mailman was going to get it, but We didn't. and me and 3gypsies even Flipped Money to see who could read the first Chapter. and I won.. but Our mom said We might get it form the U P S. but I don't think so,

Well Back to waiting for it. anyone want to make a Waiting for MockingJay club with me?
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #1425

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

It's out ahh!!!!!!!!! And i can't even get my hands on a book!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 01:21 PM   #1426
e call it steampunk
WARRIOR-REDWALL is a splendid one to beholdWARRIOR-REDWALL is a splendid one to beholdWARRIOR-REDWALL is a splendid one to beholdWARRIOR-REDWALL is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 3gypsies
Today's the day! The Sun is shining and we are getting MOCKINGJAY!

meagn100160-
WHAT"S HAPPENING! don't tell me. Arrrg!!! I wants to know! don't tell me though.

Alright everyone,
here's the surprise. I hope ya'll like it.
NOTE:
I will be adding more tomorrow. And when the week of "No Talking about MockingJay" is up I will make some MockingJay quote graphics as well.
POST OF GRAPHICS 1:
Gale lovers-
I will make Gale graphics. I'll do it tomorrow.GO GALE!!!

Katniss:

Haymitch:

Peeta:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Finnick:

WoW...
They're...

BEAUTIFUL!

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE THEM!!!

I like the one about Finnick!

YAY!
Ones with Gale quotes!!

GO GALE!

Guys, I'm kind of sad. Everyone seems to have it besides me.
Darn it, I WANNA MEH COPY OF MOCKINGJAY!
WARRIOR-REDWALL is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 01:21 PM   #1427
e call it steampunk
WARRIOR-REDWALL is a splendid one to beholdWARRIOR-REDWALL is a splendid one to beholdWARRIOR-REDWALL is a splendid one to beholdWARRIOR-REDWALL is a splendid one to behold

They're gorgeous, gypsy!
Old 08-24-2010, 01:29 PM   #1428
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I just finished Mockingjay. I hope you all enjoy it. (:
Old 08-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #1429
e call it steampunk

Your so lucky.
I want meh copy O________________O
Old 08-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #1430
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I feel empty now that it's over. It's a really weird feeling. I guess I'm sort of sad, yes, I'm sad, but I'm mostly empty.
Closed

Tags
code orange, finnic[kiss]osweet, girl on fire, haymitchy, i am rue, it's a big big big day!, mockingjay, mockingjayonmyshoulder, mrs.peeta mellark, no day but today!-hptonks, peeta must die., please make peeta die!, prez snow is evil, r.i.p. little primrose, redstar55wuzhere, rue's lullaby :'), stupidpeoplerdangerous, team finnick, team finnick alltheway!, team gale rules~!, team haymitch! xd, team peeta!, team rue, the hunger games, wtl43 loves yeww(: