Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #1
Gifted

QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory
QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory

Default ~ The Jesus Freak Club! ~ Come on in! ~

Welcome to the Jesus Freak Club!

Click the image to open in full size.
Credit for this club idea to Kayfookey and Lulabell1219
This is our place to share our love of Christ, share faith experiences,
learn and pray with one another and make new friends in Christ!

What we do here (as written by Lulabell1219):

• Talk about how we serve God
  • Talk about the importance of prayer
  • Share our favorite Bible verses and the messages from church services
  • Proclaim our love for Jesus and God
  • Share our beliefs and interpretations of the Bible
  • Pray for each other in good times or bad times
  • Share devotionals
  • Make friends and laugh with other followers of God!

Rules:
  • Please be kind and gracious to one another, we are Christians!
  • Please don't post mean or disrespectful things about Christians, and for that matter, please don't most mean and disrespectful things about non-Christians either. It's their life, we don't need to slander or judge. c:
  • This is a non-denominational club; people of ANY religion may join! Even if you aren't a Christian, but want to learn more, you are more than welcome! Anyone and everyone is welcome here!
  • Follow all WI forum rules, especially regarding no sharing of personal information.
How to Join:

You don't need to fill out a form to join; simply post when you feel inclined! All are welcome! However, if you'd like to add your favorite Bible verses to the list, please PM or VM me and let me know!

Last edited by QueenVet; 07-22-2013 at 04:19 PM..
QueenVet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
Gifted

QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory
QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory

Default Re: ~ The Jesus Freak Club! ~ DON'T POST JUST YET

Our Favorite Bible Verses

QueenVet

Psalm 37:4 - Seek your happiness in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires.
Psalm 18:28 - O Lord, you give me light; you dispel my darkness.
Matthew 14:31 - O you of little faith, why did you doubt? (There's a story behind this one!)
Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Directioner

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
2 Corinthians 4:18 - So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary; but what is unseen is eternal.

Webbieluvr924

Matthew 6:34 - "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil."

2 Corinthians 4:13-18 - "Since, then, we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed, therefore I spoke,” we too believe and therefore speak, knowing that the one who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and place us with you in his presence. Everything indeed is for you, so that the grace bestowed in abundance on more and more people may cause the thanksgiving to overflow for the glory of God. Therefore, we are not discouraged; rather, although our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this momentary light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to what is seen but to what is unseen; for what is seen is transitory, but what is unseen is eternal."

Dragonkid07

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come.

PinkPixie

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son that whoever believed in Him would not perish but have eternal life.

Calsno

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteouseness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take though for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Dogfins

1 Corinthians 13:13 - And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 -
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects,
always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
Isaiah 40:31
- but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Last edited by QueenVet; 10-03-2013 at 05:49 PM..
Old 07-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
Gifted

Default Re: ~ The Jesus Freak Club! ~ DON'T POST JUST YET

Free Graphics:
JFC Avatars and Signatures
I make these myself, so if you would like to use any of these for anything,
you are more than welcome to!

Click the image to open in full size. --- Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by QueenVet; 07-22-2013 at 04:21 PM..
Old 07-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #4
Gifted

Default Re: ~ The Jesus Freak Club! ~ Come on in! ~

You may now post!
Old 07-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
[JadeWacky]
Webkinz :)

Directioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talent

Hello! I just noticed this in your siggie and thought I'd stop by!

: )

Last edited by Directioner; 07-19-2013 at 01:44 PM..
Directioner is offline Female
Old 07-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Oh yay! I was hoping someone would restart this!

My favorites: (you don't need to put them on the front; the second one is pretty long)
Spoiler: show
Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil."

2 Corinthians 4:13-18 "Since, then, we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed, therefore I spoke,” we too believe and therefore speak, knowing that the one who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and place us with you in his presence. Everything indeed is for you, so that the grace bestowed in abundance on more and more people may cause the thanksgiving to overflow for the glory of God. Therefore, we are not discouraged; rather, although our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this momentary light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to what is seen but to what is unseen; for what is seen is transitory, but what is unseen is eternal."
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
[JadeWacky]

Directioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talent

This is my favorite verse :
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Directioner
Hello! I just noticed this in your siggie and thought I'd stop by!

: )
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome to the JFC!
I'm Briana. Do you have a preferred nickname?

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
Oh yay! I was hoping someone would restart this!

My favorites: (you don't need to put them on the front; the second one is pretty long)
Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil."

2 Corinthians 4:13-18 "Since, then, we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed, therefore I spoke,” we too believe and therefore speak, knowing that the one who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and place us with you in his presence. Everything indeed is for you, so that the grace bestowed in abundance on more and more people may cause the thanksgiving to overflow for the glory of God. Therefore, we are not discouraged; rather, although our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this momentary light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to what is seen but to what is unseen; for what is seen is transitory, but what is unseen is eternal."
I love those! It's okay that the second one's long; I went ahead and put them on the list, if you don't mind.
Thanks for coming by! Remind me your nickname? I'm Briana.

View Post Originally Posted by Directioner
This is my favorite verse :
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
I love that verse, such truth. c:
Thanks for putting the club in your signature! I'm excited to see more people stop by!
Old 07-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
[JadeWacky]

View Post Originally Posted by QueenVet
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome to the JFC!
I'm Briana. Do you have a preferred nickname?

I love those! It's okay that the second one's long; I went ahead and put them on the list, if you don't mind.
Thanks for coming by! Remind me your nickname? I'm Briana.

I love that verse, such truth. c:
Thanks for putting the club in your signature! I'm excited to see more people stop by!
No problem! : ) It helps me keep track of all the clubs I go to.
Usually people call me Natalie! : )
Old 07-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #10
Gifted

Great, wonderful to meet you, Natalie!

Have you guys ever read Isaiah 43? I just read it last night, and I was blown away. It's beautiful; if you haven't read it, I highly reccommend reading it. In fact, I'll just post it here.....
I snipped out some pieces (it's a long chapter) and kept the main points, and then bolded my favorite parts. c: I hope this inspires you:

Israel, the Lord who created you says, “Do not be afraid—I will save you.
I have called you by name—you are mine.
2 When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you;
your troubles will not overwhelm you.
When you pass through fire, you will not be burned;
the hard trials that come will not hurt you.
3 For I am the Lord your God,
the holy God of Israel, who saves you.
I will give up Egypt to set you free;
I will give up Ethiopia[a] and Seba.
4 I will give up whole nations to save your life,
because you are precious to me
and because I love you
and give you honor.
5 Do not be afraid—I am with you!

“From the distant east and the farthest west
I will bring your people home.
6 I will tell the north to let them go
and the south not to hold them back.
Let my people return from distant lands,
from every part of the world.
7 They are my own people,
and I created them to bring me glory.”

10 “People of Israel, you are my witnesses;
I chose you to be my servant,
so that you would know me and believe in me
and understand that I am the only God.
Besides me there is no other god;
there never was and never will be.

18 But the Lord says,
“Do not cling to events of the past
or dwell on what happened long ago.
19 Watch for the new thing I am going to do
It is happening already—you can see it now!
I will make a road through the wilderness
and give you streams of water there.
20 Even the wild animals will honor me;
jackals and ostriches will praise me
when I make rivers flow in the desert
to give water to my chosen people.
21 They are the people I made for myself,
and they will sing my praises!”

22 The Lord says......
Instead you burdened me with your sins;
you wore me out with the wrongs you have committed.
25 And yet, I am the God who forgives your sins,
and I do this because of who I am.
I will not hold your sins against you.

Isn't that last part so amazing? We keep on sinning and turning away time and time again, but His mercy is far greater than anything we have done to hurt Him, and He still loves us just the same.
Closed

Tags
dftba, doktah who, dropthebeat, jesus loves us!, kay's favorites tag, like a row of dominoes, prevenient grace, readysetgo, you are loved, ♫natalie♫