Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #28761
Webkinz :)
sourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ( the graphic designer's club ) ,, tips, tricks, & graphic critiques ;; the original home of graphic offs! ;;

View Post Originally Posted by funny12321
I'm good how are you?

It looks like the pictures might be a little...low quality?
Pretty good, thank you :3
So.. making anything?
sourpatch112 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #28762
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: ( the graphic designer's club ) ,, tips, tricks, & graphic critiques ;; the original home of graphic offs! ;;

View Post Originally Posted by luckypleo
I"m in desparate need of help! Any critiques?

Click the image to open in full size.
I would merge the images or have them next to each other rather than staggered and squared off. The "Caretakers" picture is a little soft, but other than those critiques I like it! Especially the first one. Did you draw these? I loves the pics!

I finished this recently for a NTGM, wanted to see what you guys thought. The theme was futuristic and neon and the big focus was animation:

These are others I've done for NTGM's...

not sure if I posted these before so forgive me if I have c:
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #28763
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sourpatch112
Pretty good, thank you :3
So.. making anything?
I'm making an album cover for Kesha..almost done
View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
I would merge the images or have them next to each other rather than staggered and squared off. The "Caretakers" picture is a little soft, but other than those critiques I like it! Especially the first one. Did you draw these? I loves the pics!

I finished this recently for a NTGM, wanted to see what you guys thought. The theme was futuristic and neon and the big focus was animation:

That looks amazing
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #28764
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

Thanks and yeah, I drew them
luckypleo is offline Female
Old 07-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #28765
sourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clown

Dangit
I'm in that contest D:
Im so gonna fail
Old 07-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #28766
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

Critiques on this? I really need them:
Spoiler: show
Old 07-12-2011, 05:59 PM   #28767

The only critique I have is that the lips look kind of fake. Lower the opacity maybe?
Other than that, it looks awesome!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #28768
hat happened to love

View Post Originally Posted by sourpatch112
The only critique I have is that the lips look kind of fake. Lower the opacity maybe?
Other than that, it looks awesome!
Thanks They are kind of supposed to look fake. Like if you look at her Animal or Cannibal covers
Closed

Tags
... i <3 graphics, 123cocacola was here ♥, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, be kind in july!, bob is 100% awesome, deimad for life♥, graphics <3, hannahluvsyouu<33, i got a tag! ♥katie, jellydonut!, kd&me, kelsey was here <3, lacrosse for life♥, livelaughlovee!, luna wuz here, meredith was heree<3, michael was here (:, my tag - no touchy! :d, once upon a dream, purriceless, starbucksfun was here!!!, starmaggie was here, tiger!, you are beautiful!