Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #1001
Call me Elf
Webkinz :)

ElfLover dares to be greatElfLover dares to be greatElfLover dares to be great
ElfLover dares to be greatElfLover dares to be greatElfLover dares to be greatElfLover dares to be great

Default Re: The Force is Strong With The STAR WARS FAN CLUB! Join Now!

@Tay: I didn't know there was a SW Advent calender.
ElfLover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #1002
Diabetes Awareness

arreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to behold

Guys, I just noticed we got 1,000 posts! The Force, with us, it is.
arreddin is offline Female
Old 12-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #1003
Call me Elf

ElfLover dares to be greatElfLover dares to be greatElfLover dares to be greatElfLover dares to be great

Oh wow, cool! Good catch, Arredin!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #1004
Diabetes Awareness

arreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to behold

And may I just say, CONGRATS!!!!
arreddin is offline Female
Old 12-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #1005
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is a WI addict!
nancygurl is a WI addict!nancygurl is a WI addict!nancygurl is a WI addict!nancygurl is a WI addict!nancygurl is a WI addict!nancygurl is a WI addict!nancygurl is a WI addict!nancygurl is a WI addict!nancygurl is a WI addict!

My Lord, The Force is strong with us. We should have everyone in the galaxy IN No time....
Hehe, I jus had to do a sith type of talk
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #1006
Wellowie

Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!

OMG. 11 days until early access begins for SWTOR! (can't wait! though i do hate the fact that i will be able to get in on school days i can't skip. stupid finals. also the fact that i have a date on on of the early release days too... grr. life.)

and the lego star wars advent calendar is pretty cool. i've gotten a droid, speeder, and minifigure so far

lol. i'm attempting to distract myself with star wars related things until SWTOR comes out. i've watched about 10 hours of various videos related to the game xD and i've also beaten the lego star wars 3 for PC that i got just a couple of days ago.... maybe i should just focus on school work with finals coming up...

oh and one last note to continue to give proof that i have no life xD in my animation calss at school, one guy attempted to make a R2-D2. it had the basic shape and some of the right colors. recognizable.

so yep. star wars has taken over my life. (time to re-watch the 3 non-original movies)
Wellowie is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #1007
Call me Elf

Wow. Impressive, Tay.

Hope you survive until SWTOR comes out!

Hey'a, everyone! We're having a banner contest! Here's the thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ontest-724217/

Last edited by ElfLover; 12-04-2011 at 01:25 PM..
Old 12-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #1008
Wellowie

Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!Wellowie is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm. I think i'll enter this contest. It'll give me something to do this week instead of studying Hm.... so what star wars thing shall i base my banner off of
Old 12-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #1009

ballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum master
ballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum master

I think the little things in the advent calender are cool, but my mom didn't get it because I have a little brother and she does'nt want his focus to be on presents.
ballerina4ever is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #1010
Wellowie

theres a santa Yoda in the calendar O.o lol. but the focus is totally on presents. it is a highly commercialized holiday that comes from the pagan festival of saturnalia.... which is all about having fun. (and in this materialistic focused time. fun often equals presents )

i saw a Darth Vader dressed as santa at target today. it was a bobble head (there was also Yoda, C3PO, R2-D2, and a clone trooper i think)
Closed

Tags
anakin is my master, bojo stalked this, doktah who, good club this is, guppy:), holy hamill pop-tart, lake, love is louder <3, love star wars!, margo1211, mmk favorites, reinvent♥, star wars forever! <3, starwars geek!!!, starwarsfan, starwartwilight, sun beats asc, talking like yoda i am, the force with us it is!, the tardis stopped here, wacky's tag, waited2thousandyears, where's my guitar?, wi!, zacspet