Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #871
Wellowie
Webkinz :)

Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!

Default Re: The Criminal Minds Fan Club - Proud Sponsors of Reid with a Puppy.

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
Sorry, I've been neglecting this club.

Anyways, this week's eppie was amazing.
Spoiler: show
Why did Mitch have to die, though?! I mean, really... barely anyone made it out alive.

It just goes to show what happens when you try to force people to be something they're not. No matter how you feel about the reason behind Paul's breakdown, I think we can agree what that camp and his father did to him was just horrible. Ugh, if there are actually disgusting places like that, then monsters really do walk among us. No respect for personal freedom... it just made me sick. I was so happy when they saved those kids and shut that place down at the end. At least something good came of the whole mess.

... except we seem to have another stalker, and this time Blake's the victim. Let's hope this will end better than the team's last run-in with a stalker. *hugs Reid*
with the team's new stalker...
It's not just Blake that is the victim. it's the whole team. In the previous episodes you've seen the stalker take Morgan's glass from the banquet he was speaking at. He took pictures of them at some event.... the softball game i think. They've been stalking them all this whole season.

this guy will be an interesting story...
Wellowie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #872
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Wellowie
with the team's new stalker...
It's not just Blake that is the victim. it's the whole team. In the previous episodes you've seen the stalker take Morgan's glass from the banquet he was speaking at. He took pictures of them at some event.... the softball game i think. They've been stalking them all this whole season.

this guy will be an interesting story...
I must have missed the episode where he was following Morgan. I know he's stalking everyone, but I was wondering if Blake is his main target. Never mind on that then. It's better this way, anyways... I don't like Blake enough yet for an arc focusing on her.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #873
It's Tebow Time!

Matthew28 is a WI addict!
Matthew28 is a WI addict!Matthew28 is a WI addict!Matthew28 is a WI addict!Matthew28 is a WI addict!Matthew28 is a WI addict!Matthew28 is a WI addict!Matthew28 is a WI addict!Matthew28 is a WI addict!Matthew28 is a WI addict!

What do you guys think of the latest episode? I didn't really like it because they seemed like they supported ****. If the show sounded like they did not approve of **** there would gave been a big uproar. I dont know, what are your opinions?
Matthew28 is offline Male
Old 02-23-2013, 11:41 PM   #874
Wellowie

Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!

I thought it was a well written episode, but man it was so sad.
I really hope it opened many viewer's eyes on what is happening present day. Because treating kids like that is just awful.
I was so scared he was going to end up shooting himself. I knew that if that happened, they wouldn't have been able to shut down that awful place.

I'm also sad that his friend died. just noooo! he was with his boyfriend for 6 months! ugh. i bet they were an adorable couple. Why couldn't the father have been shot instead.... not saying i'm encouraging the character to do so, but our of the father and the friend, the father deserved it
Old 02-24-2013, 12:11 AM   #875
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Matthew28
What do you guys think of the latest episode? I didn't really like it because they seemed like they supported ****. If the show sounded like they did not approve of **** there would gave been a big uproar. I dont know, what are your opinions?
*points under username*
I don't think we're allowed to discuss it on WI, but I believe that it's no one else's business who you love.

Edit: (sorry, I'm too tired to think properly right now) I don't even think the actual topic was the focus as much as what people will do to change what they believe is wrong about a person. They weren't really trying to sway viewers opinions one way or the other, instead condemning these camps and spiteful parents who are basically committing hate crimes against their kids.

View Post Originally Posted by Wellowie
I thought it was a well written episode, but man it was so sad.
I really hope it opened many viewer's eyes on what is happening present day. Because treating kids like that is just awful.
I was so scared he was going to end up shooting himself. I knew that if that happened, they wouldn't have been able to shut down that awful place.

I'm also sad that his friend died. just noooo! he was with his boyfriend for 6 months! ugh. i bet they were an adorable couple. Why couldn't the father have been shot instead.... not saying i'm encouraging the character to do so, but our of the father and the friend, the father deserved it
I wonder if such camps are more common out west because I've never heard of them over here, thankfully. Maybe they just haven't been featured in the media, but I hope there aren't any. :/

I thought the father did get shot, though. It all happened very fast, so maybe I'm wrong.

So many lives ruined due to ignorance...

Last edited by megan100160; 02-24-2013 at 12:52 AM..
Old 02-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #876
Wellowie

i didn't think he got shot.... just the friend.... idk. it happened very fast.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #877
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

wELL THAT WAS INTERESTING
darn we *still* don't know who it is

Okay I knew right away the flowers were bad news, but then she opened the little envelope and the card was all "zugzwang" and I was like "uhhh oh"

"What's your problem, do you need a hug or something?"
that killed me Rossi is so great xD

as soon as Rossi handed him the medicine I was like "nO DONT GIVE HIM THE WHOLE BOTTLE HE"LL OD"
but Rossi didn't listen
and ten minutes later Mr. Suspect-Guy is on the floor having a seizure
you have to listen to me Rossi I've seen a lot of crime shows i know what i'm doing

okay so
you guys wanna hear my theory for who the Replicator is
okay wait for it-
Gideon.
i know i'm probably wrong
the actor probably wouldn't come back anyway he didn't like the show which is why he left
and Gideon would never do that to the team cuz he loves them like his own children
buuuuut idk it's just a suspicion with how they mentioned him in this episode which they never do and you can tell the Replicator isn't gonna be some random guy it's someone we already know and hey Gideon could've suffered some nervous breakdown he was already halfway there when he left
anyway I know i'm probably way off but haha guess i'll wait and see
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #878
Gifted

*remembers that I vowed never to let this close again*
Closed

Tags
bye bye prentiss ):, fortheloveofquantico, lhl was here, nacho tamer, pr16 wuz here(;, probie loves glee, put some tape on this, reid, reid bb, reid ftw!, reid. with a puppy., shemarw/burrito+reidinbox, the random family, wacky's tag, we♥reid.with a puppy., ♥fire&ice♥