Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 09:05 AM   #1
webkinz_forever

Default The Coders Club - Do you have the slightest idea what PHP, Ajax, C++, Java, CSS, HTML, Perl, or any other programming language is? If so, come right in!

The Coders Club
Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you very much to SPOTTEDLEAF08 for the banner!
Can you code? I'm not going to list all programming languages here - that would take ages - but I can say that I know quite a few. x3
Just tell us your nickname and what coding languages you know, and you're in the club.
I know html, css, php, some ajax, some java, and some javascript. They're sort of useful when making a website, you must admit. xD
Err, so, talk about coding! Please don't link to your sites - if you must, then the links should be in your siggies. Also, there is a code tag here - [ php] and [/ php], without the spaces.
PHP Code:
<?php
$part1 
"This is some ";
$part2 "PHP code...";
echo 
$part1 $part2;
?>
I think that the [code ] tags work too, but I haven't tested. xD
Please only join if you actually know a coding language, or if you want to learn. We'd be more than happy to help you!

[[This first post still looks like a Work in Progress, but please post! ]]

Last edited by webkinz_forever; 12-27-2009 at 03:49 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
webkinz_forever

Default Re: The Coders Club - Do you have the slightest idea what PHP, Ajax, C++, Java, CSS, HTML, Perl, or any other programming language is? If so, come right in!

Members.
Arianna (HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, Javascript, Java, XML)
Gypsy (Java, C, C++, Pascal, COBOL, Prolog, PERL, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML, XSL, PHP, and SQL. [Wow!])
AgtPix (CSS, HTML)
Dixiecup (HTML, DHTML)
krisila (HTML)
crazysince95 (PHP)
LinaJoy (HTML, XML, CSS)

Last edited by webkinz_forever; 04-14-2010 at 09:09 AM..
Old 12-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default Re: The Coders Club - Do you have the slightest idea what PHP, Ajax, C++, Java, CSS, HTML, Perl, or any other programming language is? If so, come right in!

I'm a coder! I'd love to join. You can call me Gypsy.

I know Java (my strongest language in software development), C (reading only), C++, Pascal, COBOL, Prolog, PERL, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML, XSL, PHP, and SQL.

I'm Gifted and I actually wrote a Java database program to help me manage my inventory since my rooms sometimes get so full I lose track of what I have.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I don't think there are a lot of programmers on WI - Personally I am familiar with CSS and HTML -

I will join if you would like - AgtPixx

Maybe it would bring more members in if you make the club for programmers and members that want to learn programming...or...if they want to learn new tricks.

<marquee bgcolor="#0000FF" loop="-1" Scrollamount="2" width="100%">Yes, you can learn this too</marquee>

and html does not work here

Last edited by AgtPix; 12-15-2009 at 03:39 PM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Maybe post some links to sites and list books that are good for people wanting to learn. For example, a former professor, when she taught us web site design languages, used the w3schools web site in place of a book.

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Add me to your llist of 'coders' I have some knowledge of how HTML and DHTML works, though I may have to refer to my books from time to time. I dabble and you may have to bear with me. It is more of an interest than it is a forte
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #7
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
I don't think there are a lot of programmers on WI - Personally I am familiar with CSS and HTML -

I will join if you would like - AgtPixx

Maybe it would bring more members in if you make the club for programmers and members that want to learn programming...or...if they want to learn new tricks.

<marquee bgcolor="#0000FF" loop="-1" Scrollamount="2" width="100%">Yes, you can learn this too</marquee>

and html does not work here
HTML Code:
Old 12-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #8
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Hmm, we have an html wrapper in the advanced settings it is the purple < and > box selection, see if that works for you somehow, AGTPix
Old 12-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #9
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

I'd like to join

I know a small bit of HTML. I was in a tech club thing for about a month a while back and I'm taking Web Design in school this year
krislia is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #10
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hmm, we have an html wrapper in the advanced settings it is the purple < and > box selection, see if that works for you somehow, AGTPix
Thanks Dixie

HTML Code:

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Thanks Dixie

HTML Code:

Yeah it just did what you did LOL ah well.
AgtPix is offline Female
Closed

Tags
arianna was here, coders rock!, cute loves horses, spotty :], w_f was here