Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
I got a lot more sleep in the past week than I normally do - we went on a beach vacation and I was so tired every night from going to the beach/hiking/climbing on the cliffs that I pretty much went to bed at 10:00 every night and fell asleep immediately...now I'm back to my old habits
I haven't been sleeping well, lately! Usually I don't have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep even if it is for a short time. But I'm having trouble now....not with falling asleep but with staying asleep. I think it may be related to a little bit of anxiety over some things..... Again...not typical for me...but.... so annoying!
Haha, like everyone else, there's been no sleep for me these past few nights. ^_^ I've become addicted to drawing, so instead of sleeping I've been colouring. Yay. [I realized the other day that I had been up for 24 hours, but I still wasn't sleepy.]
- - -
webkinzlover: Ooh, that sounds like an awesome vacation! If only every day of the summer were like that life would be a lot easier.
- - -
Queen of Sheba: Aw, that really stinks! Hang in there & hopefully things will get better.
I don't have anything I am just a "Night Owl" as some people might call it. I love to stay up on "Webkinz.com" and "WI" Since I have been on "Webkinz" I am the fastest typer in my school.
If you do have any problem going to sleep here are some ways to help:
1. Do lots of exercise. (It will make your body more tired so it's more easy to sleep.)
2. If you have trouble sleeping it's always good to read. (It can make you sleepy)
3. Do not eat before bed. (Food makes the stomach muscles activate and gives you more energy which will make it harder to sleep)
4. Drink a glass of warm milk to help you fall asleep.
5. Before you go to sleep try to relax abit. (It will help sleep)
6. Make sure to have a warm blanket around you if cold and maybe a wet towel if it's warm.
7. Brush your teeth, hair and wash your face before bed. (To make you feel cleaner which will make it easier to sleep)
8. Make sure it's pretty dark where your sleeping some people like little light so just get a tiny light. But never leave the lights on because really your not sleeping.
9. You can even make a song list on your ipod or music player that is soft and helps you sleep.
10. Think of what you did that day or even make up a story in your head they both will help you sleep.
I really hope these help. They are very good ideas and work sometimes when i am sick too. Thanks for reading i hope this helps
1. My parents have been out of town, so I have been sleeping in their bed. Here is what helped me. I turned on the TV and watch it in bed, but I don't really watch it. I might listen to it when It's on, but during commercials I turn the opposite way. It really helps when you listen to something, whether it's some music, a audio tape of a book, or the TV.
2. Also, I would relax every muscle in my body. Focus on relaxation and sleeping. Mostly relaxation, though. Then, when you inhale, open your eyes. When you exhale, close your eyes. Keep on doing this. It helped me fall asleep for the past few days. Combine this tip with my tip above. If you listen to something and do this tip, you'll fall asleep in no time. It really helps!
3. (Like how CanadianWebkinz and BalletLove: ) said) Exercise! Do it sometime in the middle of the day. Like go swimming or jogging. Before dinner you can walk a dog (if you have one) or ride your bike. Do something active during the day (unlike me, lol xD). When you go to bed, you are relaxed and you will easily fall asleep.
Oh, and thanks for adding my other (silly) tip, SC
I have insomnia, or at least I'm pretty positive. I wish i inherited sleeping skills from my dad; it takes him 5 minuts to fall asleep. lol xD
Hi guys, Should i go to sleep right now? its about 9 where i live.
I hav been going to sleep from 10-12 during the summer.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.