| 12-08-2010, 08:10 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Feb 2008
| | Club Rules and Guidelines-Revised: Please read before posting
Club Thread Rules and Guidelines:
Club threads are for members of similar interests to join together and discuss various Club related topics. Off topic chat IS allowed, to an extent, at the discretion of the thread creator/club owner. Spam posts and randomness are still prohibited.
*Contests for items/food are NOT allowed, that must be kept in the contests section only.*
Thread owners are responsible for their club. If you see something wrong, notify staff, by flag or pm.
1. There may only be ONE thread per topic, duplicate clubs will be deleted.
2. Only 1 topic per club thread. Please do not combine your favorites into 1 thread.
3. Randomness clubs will be deleted. That is what the DCT is for. A club still needs a specific topic.
4. If you are not interested in the Club topic, please pass it by..DO NOT spam the thread with negative comments. The clubs are a social gathering for people with a common interest.
5. No member may be excluded from posting on any thread on WI.
6. Hate clubs will NOT be tolerated.
7. Remember to keep all posts appropriate for members of all ages to view.
8. Multiple infractions of rules and guidelines will result in the permanent closure of the Club.
9. If the thread owner has not been on the forum for an extended period of time and the members of the club decide it is necessary to create a new thread, please contact a staff member to have the original thread/club closed. If a club closes due to inactivity, someone else is free to start another one of that topic.
10. You Tube links, or directions to you tube videos, in any manner, are NOT allowed. No outside links to chat sites, fan sites, etc.
Last edited by Webberlily; 06-11-2012 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: adding you tube rule
| || |