Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 03:12 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest
Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: The Baking Club!

mmm!
I've never made red velvet!
Allykinz97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2012, 06:19 PM   #22
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

I've never even eaTen red velvet.
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 09-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #23

Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest
Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest

It's SOOOO good!!
Last night, I made chocolate chip cookies.
I doubled the recipe and there are SO MANY!
Old 09-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #24
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

Red velvet is the best!

Yum! I love chocolate chip cookies! Haha I do that sometimes too.
cassielol214 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #25
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comrade
BalletLove:) is a saintly comrade

Red velvet doesn't do much for me....
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 09-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #26
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

It really depends on your taste. Some people love it and others don't.

I just finished making my red velvet cake and it's probably the best cake I have ever made!
Old 09-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #27

View Post Originally Posted by cassielol214
It really depends on your taste. Some people love it and others don't.

I just finished making my red velvet cake and it's probably the best cake I have ever made!
Yay! Good job!
Can you post the recipe? I'd LOVE to try it out!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #28
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Ever thought of making rainbow cupcakes? There's this one picture that I'd LOVE to copy....
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 10-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #29
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comrade
BalletLove:) is a saintly comrade

Someone on WI already has:

View Post Originally Posted by SNOWCLAW
Click the image to open in full size.

Hi guys!
I made some tie-dye cupcakes, & I decided to post a picture. It sort of goes along the Psychedelic rock theme, if anyone's interested in that. ^_^
Well, hope your summer has been good -- I better get back to studying. Let me know if the picture works. =D
View Post Originally Posted by SNOWCLAW
Okie, I finally found the recipe. [And I just realized how cluttered my mother's recipe binder actually is. xD]
- - -
3 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup room temperature butter
1 3/4 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- - -
* Choose any four colours of food colouring

1. Preheat oven to 350*F and prepare the muffin tins.
2. Cream the butter, & gradually add the sugar.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
4. Add the milk & vanilla.
5. Continue by adding all of the dry ingredients & beat until the mixture is really smooth.
- - -
* The fun part: 1. Divide the batter into four separate bowls & add a different colour to each bowl.
2. Carefully layer a small amount of the first colour into one of the muffin tins. Try to make it as even/smooth as possible.
3. Add about a spoonful of the second colour to each of the tins. If you want a layered look, do NOT stir the colours together.
4. Continue with the rest of the colours & bake for 15 to 20 minutes. (:

There you have it; Tie dye cupcakes!

- - -
Haha, you guys are so funny. I love how WildWK has become a classic rocker imposter.
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 10-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #30
I'm a Country Gal

I'd be glad to post the recipe. It's actually a Cake Boss recipe

1 1/4 cups vegetable shortening
2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
4 1/2 teaspoons (2 tubes) red food-coloring gel
3 cups cake flour
1 1/4 teaspoons fine sea salt
1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
3 extra-large eggs
1 1/4 cup buttermilk

Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes

Add in everything but the eggs and buttermilk. Mix well, then add the eggs one at a time. Then add the buttermilk.
Closed

Tags
#1's tag xd, 4king&country, allykinz♥, andi, bell, chocolate cookies!!, doktah who, gmarie, idnagal, loganlermanismyhusband, loving him was red, milliarianequitsepararis, the random family, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥, ♥dylan♥