Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #7811
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

Default Re: The awesome NCIS/NCIS LA club come join the "probieotic" yogurt testers,the paperclip salesmen and the plain old NCIS nuts.We've got the full range of nuts,so come on in.Season 10 premieres on September 25th!!!!!!

well i might just do it from season 8 or maybe 9
because i don't remember the latest episode i've seen
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #7812
Fran
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a creator of wonder
Buttercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonderButtercup is a creator of wonder

Default Re: The awesome NCIS/NCIS LA club come join the "probieotic" yogurt testers,the paperclip salesmen and the plain old NCIS nuts.We've got the full range of nuts,so come on in.Season 10 premieres on September 25th!!!!!!

NCIS LA meets NCIS. This Tuesday. I already know, NCIS LA crossover NCIS before. Is their going be a new NCIS this fall? Like NCIS NY.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 03-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #7813
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

They're thinking of doing a spin-off of LA, except the team travels the country instead of having a base like the other two shows.
I don't know... I've pretty much stopped watching NCIS:LA, and regular NCIS doesn't even hold my attention anymore.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #7814
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

so
i've realized tony reminds me of someone else from one of the other shows i watch
and i realized it was dean from supernatural lol
idk how but he does
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #7815
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I don't know if y'all remember me, I used to be on here a lot more. But I just wanted to say hi! I don't watch LA much more, but I watch the normal one every Tuesday still. It's not as interesting as it used to be to me. I still love it though .
Hope all is well with you!!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 03-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #7816
Gifted

hey so i found this picture of eric christian olsen and danneel ackles at the premiere of some movie called fired up which i think i've seen before
but yeah anyway i thought it was funny and i thought i'd share
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

im watching ncis right now.. the one about the port to port killer with ej or whatever her name was where gibbs asks her a personal question about tony
wow this brings back so many memories
and i do see the resemblance between tony and dean

ok this is my last post tonight but THEY JUST REFERENCED THE MIGHTY MOUSE STAPLER AND I LAUGHED

Last edited by Midnightstars33; 03-20-2013 at 07:18 PM..
Old 03-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #7817
Gifted

if somebody doesnt start posting soon so help me i will go back and watch seasons nine and ten and post all about it on here
Old 03-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #7818
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I posted but no one responded!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 03-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #7819
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
I posted but no one responded!
i lack certain social skills. my apologies.
View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
I don't know if y'all remember me, I used to be on here a lot more. But I just wanted to say hi! I don't watch LA much more, but I watch the normal one every Tuesday still. It's not as interesting as it used to be to me. I still love it though .
Hope all is well with you!!
youre probably the only person on this club who still actually watches it though so you deserve a trophy or something lol
Old 03-25-2013, 10:53 AM   #7820
ell then

Revan dares to be greatRevan dares to be greatRevan dares to be great
Revan dares to be greatRevan dares to be greatRevan dares to be greatRevan dares to be greatRevan dares to be greatRevan dares to be great

I still watch NCIS and LA week in, week out. The origanal is one of the best shows in recent memory and LA has its place as well. They have held my attention for years and I see no reason for that to change.
Revan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*head slaps* tiva fool!, bert eats you ooh ooh ooh, bring mcabby back, coolrockin'awesome, dawn loves ncis, fish fingers & custard, gibbs rules, i'm an angel of the lord, ku gibbs-slapd this tag, lhl loves ncis!, lhl was here, loveluigi wuvs dis tred, loveluigi wuz here, madam director wuz here, mariobros wuz here, minimoose!, murdock♥, niall&thepotatoes, not the frosted cut-outs, pretty probie is pretty, probie shall not perish, sun is awesome, tiva♥, trolling in the deep, v w c a t b u s