Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #2001
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

Default Re: The awesome NCIS/NCIS LA club come join the "probieotic" yogurt testers,the paperclip salesmen and the plain old NCIS nuts.We've got the full range of nuts,so come on in.Results from the awards are up everyone on page 151!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
No need for a marathon for me
We are having our own with the DVDs
We do too... We're just too lazy to put the DVDs into the DVD player. xD

Plus I'm supposed to pick the episode and I always pick "Dog Tags" or "Twisted Sister" or "Chimera"...
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 10:07 PM   #2002
Call Me Kendra
Webkinz :)

Loveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The awesome NCIS/NCIS LA club come join the "probieotic" yogurt testers,the paperclip salesmen and the plain old NCIS nuts.We've got the full range of nuts,so come on in.Results from the awards are up everyone on page 151!

View Post Originally Posted by lego
Yay! I'm different!
Congrats on 2000th post Lego and yaaaaaay we have 2000 posts yaaaaaay
Loveluigi100000 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 07:46 AM   #2003
legos.are.records.
Gifted

lego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contest
lego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contestlego could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Loveluigi100000
lego is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 04:01 PM   #2004
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by lego
Yay! I'm different!
Hoorah for being different! xD
View Post Originally Posted by lil_horse_lover
We do too... We're just too lazy to put the DVDs into the DVD player. xD

Plus I'm supposed to pick the episode and I always pick "Dog Tags" or "Twisted Sister" or "Chimera"...
... black ship, black ship, have you any wool? Yes, sir, Yes, sir... but only if you have top level security clearance. xD I walked around the house singing that on repeat for a week once.
Wooooohooooo!
Old 05-31-2011, 04:27 PM   #2005
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
Hoorah for being different! xD

... black ship, black ship, have you any wool? Yes, sir, Yes, sir... but only if you have top level security clearance. xD I walked around the house singing that on repeat for a week once.

Wooooohooooo!
I sing that all the time at school (it randomly gets stuck in my head, okay?) and it gets on my friends' nerves.

...I realized that it's Tuesday and I'm wearing my NCIS tshirt I got in D.C....
Old 05-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #2006
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Y'all had to bring that up again. xD
Uh... *hides slime mold jar behind back* Oh, however did we make a half-a-year long gag out of something mentioned for ten seconds in an episode?

I'm always EST, so I see everything first. I know about half of the club members aren't, though.
We are just cool like that.
xD

_____
This kid got in trouble today for slapping people on the back of the head during Science class.
When the teacher asked him why he was slapping people he said: "It seems like fun. Gibbs enjoys it..... AND IF HE CAN, WHY CAN'T IT?"
Best. argument. ever. xD

Last edited by wyatt061; 05-31-2011 at 04:32 PM..
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #2007
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I sing that all the time at school (it randomly gets stuck in my head, okay?) and it gets on my friends' nerves.

...I realized that it's Tuesday and I'm wearing my NCIS tshirt I got in D.C....
We should randomly start singing that at hourly intervals everyday so that if we're for some reason within hearing distance of each other we'll know. xD

Win, m'dear. ... I need an NCIS shirt.
... I really do.
I have shirts that read:
King of the Lab {Hodgins has nothing over me.}
Real Friend Help Hide the Body [ a Bones thing ]
CSI {Crime Scene Investigation
CSI NY [actually from NYC ]
Live. Love. Forensics.
.. but no NCIS. *shuns self* At least I have my hat and pillow...
View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
We are just cool like that.
xD

_____
This kid got in trouble today for slapping people on the back of the head during Science class.
When the teacher asked him why he was slapping people he said: "It seems like fun. Gibbs enjoys it..... AND IF HE CAN, WHY CAN'T IT?"
Best. argument. ever. xD
I must meet this person. MUST. ... I think that we'd be very good friends.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:38 PM   #2008
Call Me Kendra
Webkinz :)

Loveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond repute

We should randomly start singing that at hourly intervals everyday so that if we're for some reason within hearing distance of each other we'll know. xD

... I really do.
I have shirts that read:
Live. Love. Forensics.

you are so funny meg and the club now has 15,000 views
Loveluigi100000 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 06:13 PM   #2009
Gifted

... I really do.
I have shirts that read:
Live. Love. Forensics.

No, every half hour. xD Better chance that way.
(me at school: BAAA BAA BLACK SHIP DO YOU HAVE ANY WOOL? YES SIR, YES SIR, BUT IN ORDER TO SEE IT YOU NEED TOP GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE!
friends: o.O)
xD

I got mine in D.C.. I feel more special that way. I have a hand-made NCIS tshirt, a sweatshirt and a hat... -sighs-
(psst, I'm going to steal your "Live. Love. Forensics" tshirt, mmk?)
Old 05-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #2010
Gifted

you are so funny meg and the club now has 15,000 views
I know... I know. xD
Yes! WE HAVE NO LIVES!!!! xD .. either that or there are a bunch of members who watch our every move and are too shy to admit they're as nutty as we are. Please, if you are one of those people, come out from behind the MTAC screen and show yourself. xD
No, every half hour. xD Better chance that way.
(me at school: BAAA BAA BLACK SHIP DO YOU HAVE ANY WOOL? YES SIR, YES SIR, BUT IN ORDER TO SEE IT YOU NEED TOP GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE!
friends: o.O)
xD

I got mine in D.C.. I feel more special that way. I have a hand-made NCIS tshirt, a sweatshirt and a hat... -sighs-
(psst, I'm going to steal your "Live. Love. Forensics" tshirt, mmk?)
Alright, on the '00 & the '30 it is.
... I'll sing in seven minutes, k?

Rawr. Feisty you are. xD
Pssh, go to cafepress & buy your own, fool!

... sorry, I'm kind of hyper today for some reason.
Closed

Tags
*head slaps* tiva fool!, bert eats you ooh ooh ooh, bring mcabby back, coolrockin'awesome, dawn loves ncis, fish fingers & custard, gibbs rules, i'm an angel of the lord, ku gibbs-slapd this tag, lhl loves ncis!, lhl was here, loveluigi wuvs dis tred, loveluigi wuz here, madam director wuz here, mariobros wuz here, minimoose!, murdock♥, niall&thepotatoes, not the frosted cut-outs, pretty probie is pretty, probie shall not perish, sun is awesome, tiva♥, trolling in the deep, v w c a t b u s