Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #11
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

Default Re: NCIS/NCIS LA club

I did! It was pretty good, but it wasn't my favorite. It was almost like they just wanted to make an episode mostly about Abby, but they kinda made her out of character which I didn't like. The rest of the show was cool though!
softballgirlnw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #12
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

form
nickname: Meg
favorite character: DiNozzo and Ziva
do you like ncis: Yup!
do you like ncis la: Not as much, but I do. (:

Last edited by megan100160; 12-12-2010 at 11:28 AM..
Old 10-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #13
Call Me Kendra
Webkinz :)

Loveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond repute

bad news guys my dvr says that there is no new episode of ncis but there's still an episode though but it's from season 7 not 8

View Post Originally Posted by softballgirlnw
I'll join!

nickname: Nicole
favorite character: Gibbs, Abby, and Tony
do you like ncis: YES! I love it!
do you like ncis la: I've never really watched it
View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
form
favorite character: DiNosso and Ziva
welcome guys i'll add you guys 2 the list and if you have an idea for a cooler club name tell me please

Last edited by Loveluigi100000; 10-29-2010 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: adding
Loveluigi100000 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:46 PM   #14
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Loveluigi100000
bad news guys my dvr says that there is no new episode of ncis but there's still an episode though but it's from season 7 not 8

welcome guys i'll add you guys 2 the list and if you have an idea for a cooler club name tell me please
Yeah I know there's not a new one. They're getting ready for the break, that's why.

Thanks! Hmm, I'll think about it. I'll let you know if I think of anything
Old 10-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #15
Call Me Kendra

Loveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I know there's not a new one. They're getting ready for the break, that's why.

Thanks! Hmm, I'll think about it. I'll let you know if I think of anything
no the no new episode is because of the elections
Old 10-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #16
speak urself

KinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a boss
KinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a boss

form
favorite character: DiNosso and Ziva
Welcome! :]
no the no new episode is because of the elections
Ah...I didn't know there wasn't a new episode next week!
I'd take NCIS over elections any day...
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:05 PM   #17
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523
Welcome! :]
Ah...I didn't know there wasn't a new episode next week!
I'd take NCIS over elections any day...
Yeah there isn't
Haha careful what you wish for! The elections are very important this year.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:19 PM   #18
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Thanks!
My friend and I are planning on being NCIS characters NEXT Halloween. She's going to be Abbey and I'm going to be Ziva. Right now we're deciding which poor guys we're going to *ahem* force *ahem* to be McGee and DiNozzo. xD
Old 10-31-2010, 06:16 PM   #19
Call Me Kendra

Yeah there isn't
Haha careful what you wish for! The elections are very important this year.
well i get what they're saying i'd rather watch ncis any day
Old 10-31-2010, 07:40 PM   #20
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

Thanks!
My friend and I are planning on being NCIS characters NEXT Halloween. She's going to be Abbey and I'm going to be Ziva. Right now we're deciding which poor guys we're going to *ahem* force *ahem* to be McGee and DiNozzo. xD
Oh nice!! Haha you definitely need to get a McGee and Dinozzo
well i get what they're saying i'd rather watch ncis any day
Yeah, that's the problem, people would prefer to sit back and let the government take over rather than get out there and try to stop it. Anyway, let's not get started on that, cause we'll be waaay off topic if I do. xD
Closed

Tags
*head slaps* tiva fool!, bert eats you ooh ooh ooh, bring mcabby back, coolrockin'awesome, dawn loves ncis, fish fingers & custard, gibbs rules, i'm an angel of the lord, ku gibbs-slapd this tag, lhl loves ncis!, lhl was here, loveluigi wuvs dis tred, loveluigi wuz here, madam director wuz here, mariobros wuz here, minimoose!, murdock♥, niall&thepotatoes, not the frosted cut-outs, pretty probie is pretty, probie shall not perish, sun is awesome, tiva♥, trolling in the deep, v w c a t b u s