Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Laus Deo!!!
Webkinz :)

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Talking American Girl Fan Club!!!

Hey There Everyone!
So here is the start of the...........
American Girl Fan Club!!!

Here is where you talk about your favorite American Girl dolls (if you have one) and the ones you want!!!!

And if you want to join the club just ask me!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Here is the new American Girl Rebecca Rubin isn't she just beutiful!! I want her soo bad but I already have Samantha, Nellie and Josefina (pronouced Hosefina but I like to use the J)

Click the image to open in full size. So here is the Girl Of The Year Chrissa so do you think she is pretty? I think she is OK I have seen her movie and it's OK too

And why did they retire all of Samantha and Nellies things!?!?!?!? I am so ticked I really wanted their stuff

And do which books do you like the most? I went to the Library and I found some old American Girl books and they are really good a lot of them are on Amazon if anyone wants to know some titles just let me know!

So anyone want to join just tell me and if you have anything to talk about with American Girls just go ahead and post

Have Fun!!!!

Last edited by psalm135; 07-26-2009 at 03:19 PM..
psalm135 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
Call me Rocky

iloverockyroad will become famous soon enough

Default Re: American Girl Fan Club!!!

I'll join i have three American girls

Molly
Marisol (retired)
Jess
iloverockyroad is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
I'm an animal person

Catlovr20 is a jewel in the roughCatlovr20 is a jewel in the rough

Hi! I don't have any big American Girl dolls, but I have two mini dolls! I have Kit and Julie.
I have all of -
Kaya's books
Kit's books
Samantha's books
Julie's books, plus one - Good Luck Ivy
Felicity's books
Most of Josefina's
And one of Molly's
Nice thread!

Last edited by Catlovr20; 07-26-2009 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Fixing typo
Catlovr20 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
I Need TS6

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I'll join.

I have Samantha, Kit, Nicki (GOTY 2007), and Rebecca. I just got her for my birthday.

Also, they "sent Samantha and Nellie to the American Girl archives" because they needed more space to bring out new dolls. And that's why they brought out Rebecca.

I love Rebecca! She's so gorgeous and her accessories are so cool.
My mom wants to type real quick.

Hi. I'm panda886's mom. You may think this is weird, but I have American Girl dolls, too. I have Felicity, Emily, and Julie. Felicity and Julie have special connections to me.

Yes, my mom has AG dolls. I think it's cool that she does, 'cause than we can dress them together. But she doesn't "play" with them. And I don't think it's weird one bit because there are adults who have Webkinz, right?
panda886 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
librarygirl07

librarygirl07 is a jewel in the roughlibrarygirl07 is a jewel in the rough

Omigosh!! I used to be obssed with AG dolls! I don't have all that much time to play with them any more, but they are so cute, I love them!! I have Kaya, Felicity, Elizabeth, Josefina, Kirsten, Addy, Samantha, Nellie (I agree, WHY DID THEY RETIRE THEM???? I really wanted more of Sam's stuff. ), Kit, Molly, and Emliy. I also have Kailey and Marisol. They were past year dolls. I also have all the mini dolls (except Julie and Rebecca) and several of the books.

Last edited by librarygirl07; 07-26-2009 at 10:59 PM..
librarygirl07 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #6
is a ninja

catdog455 is on a distinguished road

yeh, I love american girl dolls!

I have Josefina, and a LOT of books. I am a huuuge history geek...
I think the dolls are sooo pretty. I love Niki and Elizabeth, don't you?!?! It is so cool how they put so much work into them! I have never been to there stores, but I wanna go sometime!

Do you get the magizine? I love the newest issue! The "r we hvng fun yet" story was cool! You can never be "too old" for them.
The "just like you" clothes are CUTE, too.
Anyways... Can i join?
Old 07-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #7
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
I'll join.

I have Samantha, Kit, Nicki (GOTY 2007), and Rebecca. I just got her for my birthday.

Also, they "sent Samantha and Nellie to the American Girl archives" because they needed more space to bring out new dolls. And that's why they brought out Rebecca.

I love Rebecca! She's so gorgeous and her accessories are so cool.
My mom wants to type real quick.

Hi. I'm panda886's mom. You may think this is weird, but I have American Girl dolls, too. I have Felicity, Emily, and Julie. Felicity and Julie have special connections to me.

Yes, my mom has AG dolls. I think it's cool that she does, 'cause than we can dress them together. But she doesn't "play" with them. And I don't think it's weird one bit because there are adults who have Webkinz, right?

That's really cool that your mom has American Girls! And yes Catdog455 you can join! I read an old American Girl book from the Library it was called "Enemy In The Fort" it's about a girl named Rebecca and the it takes place in like the late 1600's or like early 1700's Rebecca has a little sister named Selinda (I think read it a while ago) and their parents and little brother were taken away by Indians and the Indians burned her house down so they go to live with a widow named Widow Tucker in a fort but like 3 years after the Indian raid the captain of the fort brings back to the fort an English boy who was living with the Indians and the fort just paid his ransom so he can go back to the English but the boy, who is named Issac and is 14, doesn't speak much English and LOOKS like and Indian and so the captain asked if anyone would take Issac in but no one says anything and then finnally someone says they will take him in but it was Widow Tucker who says she will take them in! Rebecca gets this feeling of dread because she does NOT want the boy in her house but they take him in anyway and a really long story but it is really good! I will post more about tomorrow!
Old 07-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #8
is a ninja

catdog455 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

...And yes Catdog455 you can join!...

Yehh!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #9
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Can I join? I have a few dolls, and so does my sister.

Mine:
Felicity
Kirsten
Molly

My sisters:
Samantha
Elizabeth

And we both share a bitty baby (:
They're great dolls.
Have any of you seen the movies. If you have, which ones are your favorites?
Old 07-29-2009, 07:22 AM   #10
Laus Deo!!!

Sure you can join hereigns56! And I have seen the Samantha movie, Felicity's movie, Kit's ,movie and I have seen Chrissas movie I think I like Kit's and Felicitys the most
Closed

Tags
cancer schmancer!, nannyf