Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2014, 11:23 PM   #21
I quit WI
Webkinz :)
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Myers Briggs☼MBTI☼Personality Club :)

View Post Originally Posted by Wellowie
SO what all will we discuss here...

Also some random things that I wonder about is if there are any particular things that have a higher percentage of a MBTI type... such as:
-Astrology
-Abnormal psychology
-Preferences [like colors or foods or musics]
-etc

I know they don't really relate [and there are so many variables that could influence these things] but It would be interesting if a something like red had a large percentage of ENFP who had it as their favorite color compared to the other types.
Thanks for sharing this because I find it highly interesting. Well, for the first part, I'm a Gemini, second part, what does that mean?, and for the third part, my favorite colors are pink,purple, blue, green, and orange. For food, I don't really have any favorites, sorry. As for music, I like classical, movie soundtracks, and CCM the most( contemporary Christian music ).
R2D2Skywalker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2014, 08:22 PM   #22
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a million
nancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a million

Hey guys I have edited and added different things to the 1st page. Please check it out. I'd like to start a few activities, all info is on first page!
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 10-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #23
I quit WI
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness

I just looked, and it sounds like fun!!!
Old 10-06-2014, 01:01 AM   #24
Wellowie

Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!

Hmm... I think the pictures should be weekly and the questions/character typing should alternate. it's harder to interact with pictures as an activity.

I don't think I will be much help with the character typing. the only.... 'clean' show I watch is Gravity Falls... [or avengers assemble i guess]. But given the amount of people on this site that are against fictional magic, i doubt gravity falls would be a good choice
Wellowie is offline Female
Old 10-06-2014, 08:28 AM   #25
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a million
nancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a millionnancygurl is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by Wellowie
Hmm... I think the pictures should be weekly and the questions/character typing should alternate. it's harder to interact with pictures as an activity.

I don't think I will be much help with the character typing. the only.... 'clean' show I watch is Gravity Falls... [or avengers assemble i guess]. But given the amount of people on this site that are against fictional magic, i doubt gravity falls would be a good choice
OK we can do that, I like the idea. Ya, sorry, for many reasons I don't feel comfortable watching magic related stuff. we cant really talk about the not so clean stuff here. We can prob do some shows like Criminal minds(I pulled that one outta a hat....) but IDK what you guys watch. At the end of the week we can have a voting or so on what show/movie we should do next. I actually dont watch much tv that is towards adults, well I like burn notice tho.
On Pinterest I found a picture of the Marvel and I think DC comics and their types. Ill probably post that one this week. Its kinda hard to read, but if your determined(like me) its possible. Like I found out my type is Iron Man, Rocket(Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy) and Deadpool, forgot who he is.

View Post Originally Posted by R2D2Skywalker
Thanks for sharing this because I find it highly interesting. Well, for the first part, I'm a Gemini, second part, what does that mean?, and for the third part, my favorite colors are pink,purple, blue, green, and orange. For food, I don't really have any favorites, sorry. As for music, I like classical, movie soundtracks, and CCM the most( contemporary Christian music ).
When I got into music, I always thought I was the only one who downloads Sountrack. Came to find out, other ENTP's do it too...and I guess INFJ's xD Welcome to the club! Ive heard this band is called a Christian band, the band Skillet, do you know them? I like some of their music

Another question: for the pictures, should I post pictures that focus on all personalities(like the star wars on 1st page) or post a picture about a specific type?( Ex. one week about INTJ, the next ESFP....ect)

Last edited by nancygurl; 10-06-2014 at 08:28 AM..
Old 10-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #26

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

Oooh, I'd love to join!

Simple form:

Nickname(s): Cassidy/Cass/Cece, preferably Cass.
Type: ESTJ
A fact that is true for you and your type: "ESTJs use their logic to carry out the necessary changes in the world. They are perpetually surveying their environment to see what is working and what is not, allowing them to quickly decide what needs to be done. Confident and determined, ESTJs are natural-born leaders. They enjoy organizing people and enforcing rules to make sure that plans are fulfilled. They are driven by their sense of responsibility and sacrifice."

I actually found that that is super correct about me! I really love being outgoing, though, and I don't really consider myself uptight! MBTI!

----

I'm actually thinking of redoing my test pretty soon to see if anything has changed. c:
Old 10-06-2014, 07:19 PM   #27
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by BlueParrot
Oooh, I'd love to join!

Simple form:

Nickname(s): Cassidy/Cass/Cece, preferably Cass.
Type: ESTJ
A fact that is true for you and your type: "ESTJs use their logic to carry out the necessary changes in the world. They are perpetually surveying their environment to see what is working and what is not, allowing them to quickly decide what needs to be done. Confident and determined, ESTJs are natural-born leaders. They enjoy organizing people and enforcing rules to make sure that plans are fulfilled. They are driven by their sense of responsibility and sacrifice."

I actually found that that is super correct about me! I really love being outgoing, though, and I don't really consider myself uptight! MBTI!

----

I'm actually thinking of redoing my test pretty soon to see if anything has changed. c:
Welcome Cass! Thanks for Joining! You should know me, Im like all over the first page
Old 10-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #28

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
Welcome Cass! Thanks for Joining! You should know me, Im like all over the first page
Thank you very much! I'm glad to be here~
Old 10-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #29
Star Wars Fan<3

This weeks photo
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:02 PM   #30
I quit WI

Thanks for sharing!!! Ooh I got Captain America and he's one of my favorite super heroes!!!!!! That's so cool!
Closed

Tags
be true!, delorean woot woot!, dftba, entp, googles always prevail, i'm obsessed with ethan, intp, kopat27, kupo!, lithium queen, mbti, mfalcon landed here, personalities, pizza is scrumptious, save me from my feels, sayeth what?!?!?, star wars geek, star wars yayayay, the delorean was here!, theodora the enfp ♥, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, yolo pants for intps