Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2014, 04:54 PM   #11
Cats are awesome
Webkinz :)

Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum
Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum

Default Re: Myers Briggs☼MBTI☼Personality Club :)

Form
Nickname(s):April
Type: ENFJ
A fact that is true for you and your type: I am expressive and social.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2014, 04:58 PM   #12
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by Vdojka
Form
Welcome April! Im NancyGurl Or NG. Ill add you to the members list
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 09-29-2014, 07:17 PM   #13
I quit WI
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Vdojka
Form
Hi April! Welcome to the club!!! I have a best friend in real life who is an ENFJ too!
R2D2Skywalker is offline Female
Old 09-30-2014, 02:56 AM   #14
Wellowie

Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!

Nickname(s): Tay
Type: INTJ
3 fact that is true for you and your type:
- I am an extremely logical person [sometimes a bit too much]
- I am super ambitions. [i go through with what I set my mind to. Moved across country to a place I've never even visited to achieve my goals xD]
- I am a good leader when I need to be [I don't like to be because I seem to always be disappointed by people. I don't have to expect much when I'm not in charge]
How you found out about MBTI:
-heard about it many, many years ago. It got me looking into psychology more. I love seeing things like MBTI
Wellowie is offline Female
Old 09-30-2014, 03:41 PM   #15
I quit WI
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness

Hi Tay! Welcome to the club!!!
R2D2Skywalker is offline Female
Old 09-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #16
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by Wellowie
Nickname(s): Tay
Type: INTJ
3 fact that is true for you and your type:
- I am an extremely logical person [sometimes a bit too much]
- I am super ambitions. [i go through with what I set my mind to. Moved across country to a place I've never even visited to achieve my goals xD]
- I am a good leader when I need to be [I don't like to be because I seem to always be disappointed by people. I don't have to expect much when I'm not in charge]
How you found out about MBTI:
-heard about it many, many years ago. It got me looking into psychology more. I love seeing things like MBTI
Welcome Tay! Welcome! Ill add you to the members list.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:45 AM   #17
Wellowie

Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!

SO what all will we discuss here...

Also some random things that I wonder about is if there are any particular things that have a higher percentage of a MBTI type... such as:
-Astrology
-Abnormal psychology
-Preferences [like colors or foods or musics]
-etc

I know they don't really relate [and there are so many variables that could influence these things] but It would be interesting if a something like red had a large percentage of ENFP who had it as their favorite color compared to the other types.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #18
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by Wellowie
SO what all will we discuss here...

Also some random things that I wonder about is if there are any particular things that have a higher percentage of a MBTI type... such as:
-Astrology
-Abnormal psychology
-Preferences [like colors or foods or musics]
-etc

I know they don't really relate [and there are so many variables that could influence these things] but It would be interesting if a something like red had a large percentage of ENFP who had it as their favorite color compared to the other types.
Thats an interesting point. I thought maybe music, like thinkers are more towards rock, while feelers like country more(going off family and friends type) but there are people my type that love all types/ But I do know I do not like repetitive stuff, well some exceptions of course.
(PS my ENFP bro LOVES blue.)
Im sure they do a bit, like for example feelers like love stories more(or at least females) compared to thinkers
Old 10-02-2014, 09:01 PM   #19
Wellowie

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
Thats an interesting point. I thought maybe music, like thinkers are more towards rock, while feelers like country more(going off family and friends type) but there are people my type that love all types/ But I do know I do not like repetitive stuff, well some exceptions of course.
(PS my ENFP bro LOVES blue.)
Im sure they do a bit, like for example feelers like love stories more(or at least females) compared to thinkers
I don't listen to music at all. [and if I do it's from a movie or something that I liked. (Come and Get Your love was stuck in my head for so long after Guardians of the Galaxy)]
Blue is a favorite of mine.
And Love stories are not my cup of tea. But i do like fictions and historical fictions a bunch
Old 10-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #20
Star Wars Fan<3

I listen to music, but repetitive stuff I dont like. I also like songs from soundtracks (like starwars songs) I love light blue probs the most. But for clothes probs black, cuz its hard to stain
Closed

Tags
be true!, delorean woot woot!, dftba, entp, googles always prevail, i'm obsessed with ethan, intp, kopat27, kupo!, lithium queen, mbti, mfalcon landed here, personalities, pizza is scrumptious, save me from my feels, sayeth what?!?!?, star wars geek, star wars yayayay, the delorean was here!, theodora the enfp ♥, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, yolo pants for intps