Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2017, 07:39 PM   #1091
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button
nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: 16 Personalities-MBTI {Club} - Opened and now Remodeling!!!

This is my favorite mbti online test
I think its the most accurate

John's Personality Test

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop girl
Nickname(s): lottie
Type: INFJ
3 fact that is true for you and your type:
1. I'm a super subconscious thinker (which makes me a bad communicator unlike what what test says. Thinking subconsciously used to really bother me bc I was so different and I'd seriously go around asking people if they thought in pictures or stories or words or what. Finally I read an article about Ni and let go of some of my angst)
2. I'm a huge people pleaser and it bothers me and I don't even know how to stop. ������
3. I get really really apathetic but like, I just want everybody to get along/weepy when I'm tired. (It can make for roller coaster days)
How you found out about MBTI: oh man parents studied it in college. Known about it for as long as I can remember.
Close friends and family types: dad's enfj mom's intj. One sister is probably enfp. One sister is entj. Not sure about the rest of my family.

My favorite Meyers Briggs test I can't find anymore, but it was a lot like this one.

Guys. I'm thinking about doing my research paper on the personality type (15-30 pages). Right now I'm working on narrowing my focus/finding a problem to solve or question to answer. Not even sure where to start, I'd LOVE suggestions!! UPDATE: I'm thinking connection within the context of personality type? Your thoughts?

Also, totally stoked this is back up!!!
thanks for joining! or rejoining, ya I think you were here before.
woe, 15 pages! thats a lot. will this all be about mbti? or just part of it?

oh look i just messed up the home page

uhhh ill fix it later

Last edited by nancygurl; 11-09-2017 at 07:39 PM..
nancygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2017, 10:41 AM   #1092
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button
nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button

For no reason, here are the types I think my managers are
ExFJ-the "strict boss"
IxFP i think infp actually
ENFP-smaller manager like a training manager or what ever they are called
ISFP- girl that is all soft and nice but at the same time trying to become edgy and tough (my words)
I think that is it for those who I know......
now my coworkers
istp-I actually met this girl beforehand
infp-easy going guy hyper and trying to have fun
intp-more of the moody one (hahahaha)
ixfx-really nice and gental but i think is depressed/super quiet
i dont remember who else i work with
Old 11-14-2017, 10:35 PM   #1093
◇たすけられた。

kittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a million
kittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
This is my favorite mbti online test
I think its the most accurate

John's Personality Test
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT TEST but I love it
this time I took it it said I was 40% likely to be INTP of course but 33% INFP yikes I think I've been feeling too much lately this is fine
Old 11-15-2017, 11:53 AM   #1094
Star Wars Fan<3

I know!!! Its amazing.
if i remember right, this time i got intp, entp, istp and infp. i usually got entj and intj in the mixture. I guess because I am more confident in my schedule making and all of that, i am doing better.
but infp....first ever getting that.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:00 PM   #1095
Star Wars Fan<3

I have hit a super girly stage lately.....
my nails are white, pink/orange and purple right now
Old 12-11-2017, 12:30 AM   #1096

BmoreColts is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreColts is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreColts is a glorious beacon of light

Hey I took the MBTI once. I'm pretty sure I got INTJ
BmoreColts is offline Male
Old 12-11-2017, 01:56 PM   #1097
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by BmoreColts
Hey I took the MBTI once. I'm pretty sure I got INTJ
woe really?
were you able to read the description? how accurate was it?
Old 12-11-2017, 08:47 PM   #1098
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth
thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth

Your local ENFP has been having an exceptionally hard last few months. So much pressure from my parents, argh. I'm trying my best, but it's not good enough for them
thila07 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2017, 11:55 AM   #1099
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by thila07
Your local ENFP has been having an exceptionally hard last few months. So much pressure from my parents, argh. I'm trying my best, but it's not good enough for them
Sorry to hear that. sighh parents can be difficult. I think I finally reached the level where they actually trust me. I know my dad now trusts me...

I dont remember if I asked this before, but anyone into enneagram on here?? On IG I found this post where someone explains the fears of each type. Because of that, I think I found mine, brothers, and esfj mom. The post is more from a child's stand point, and their worst fears of their parents/views of them.
If you guys want, Ill post it

maybe i should change this to a general psychology club??
Old 12-13-2017, 08:19 PM   #1100
◇たすけられた。

kittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a million
kittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a millionkittycats10rox is one in a million

I never got anywhere near being into enneagram as I am with mbti, but I was 451 5w4 sp/sx I believe? anyhow I'm always up for stuff like that so please go ahead
Closed

Tags
be true!, delorean woot woot!, dftba, entp, googles always prevail, i'm obsessed with ethan, intp, kopat27, kupo!, lithium queen, mbti, mfalcon landed here, personalities, pizza is scrumptious, save me from my feels, sayeth what?!?!?, star wars geek, star wars yayayay, the delorean was here!, theodora the enfp ♥, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, yolo pants for intps