Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2014, 12:25 PM   #1
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button
nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button

Default 16 Personalities-MBTI {Club} - Opened and now Remodeling!!!

Hello everyone! I am NancyGurl. Some years ago, I came across something really cool that is also known as Psychology (of course is also a theory). It is called the Myers Briggs type indicator, or MBTI.

What is MBTI made up of? How is it organized?

There are 4 groups, of 16 personalities,
The groups are:
NF {ENFJ,ENFP,INFJ,INFP}
NT {ENTJ,ENTP,INTJ,INTP}
SJ {ESTJ,ESFJ,ISTJ,ISTJ}
SP {ESTP,ESFP,ISFP,ISTP}

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]If you don't know your type, here are some websites that provide the test (free)

[url="http://jupiter-34.appspot.com/"[/url]<-- personal fav

[url=http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test]Free personality test | 16Personalities[/url]
[url=http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp]Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory[/url]
[url=http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test-short-version]Free personality test - short version | 16Personalities[/url]
[/COLOR]

Click the image to open in full size.

[SIZE="4"]RULES and What ever else:[/SIZE]
1.Please follow WI rules
2. No making fun of, teasing, or saying that your type is better. Every type has it's positives, and negatives. There is no such thing as a 'better type', maybe at a task, but not in life. Any type, any person, if they really want to, they can achieve anything.
3.If you have any suggestions, go ahead, feel free to PM, VM or post the idea on this thread.
4. Going along with #2, 4 letters does not define who you are. I personally view this as a base of how people think, and why some may be much more sensitive compared to others (T vs F), or why some need to be around people a lot, while others are completely content being by themselves for long periods of time.(I vs E). Everyone is their own special, unique person. There are many other factors that changes a person's psychology, such as culture, environment they were raised in, influences, experiences, and much more.
5. Continue and explore your, and other types and figure out your friends -It is quite addicting. Please share what ever progress you have made.
6. Type "MBTI" at the end of the form if you read the rules
Feel free to talk about what ever MBTI related info you have. This can be what you found out about your type, what is true or false about a type, your friends/family types, what ever is related.

Now the Forms

Basic form

Nickname(s):
Type:
3 fact that is true for you and your type:
How you found out about MBTI:
Other:

My form:
Spoiler: show
Nickname(s): Nancy, Padmé
Type: INTP
3 fact that is true for you and your type:
1 I am very logical
2 I tend to NOT finish projects
3 I can be really lazy, if I am not motivated
How you found out about MBTI: From a Star Wars thread on here some time ago
Other: MBTI

Advance form:
Nickname(s):
Type:
3 fact that is true for you and your type, and 2 facts you don't think is true:

Your close friends and family types:
How long have you known about MBTI:
Other:

My form:
Nickname(s): Nancy, Padmé
3 fact that is true for you and your type, and 2 facts you don't think is true:
1 I am very logical
2 I tend to NOT finish projects or sentan (get what I did there?)
3 I can be really lazy, if I am not motivated

1 Very private and With drawdrawn-I really am not that private. Yes, there are some things that I will never tell people, but for the most part, I am not.
2 I'm not that introverted. But then again I am still trying to understand introversion. The stereo type is introverts 100% hates being around people. I like being around people, especially the mentally stimulating ones, but when I get tired, I want to be alone. Who doesn't want to be alone when they are tired?

Your close friends and family types: Parents: ENTP(dad) ESFJ (mom) Brothers: ENFP, ESTP, ISTP, ESTJ Sisters: ENFP and ESFJ (?) Don't know her well
Close friends: ISTP(friend), INTP (friend), and ENFP (brother)
How long have you known about MBTI: I have been studying it on my own for more then a year.

Other:MBTI

President:NancyGurl

Members

thila07 (Theodora, Thea, Theo) ENFP
girlzluv2play INFJ
kittycats10rox ( Jules) INTP
LabLover2014 (JJ) ENFP
lollipop girl (lottie) INFJ

Last edited by nancygurl; 11-09-2017 at 07:38 PM..
nancygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button
nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Myers Briggs☼MBTI☼Personality Club :)

Weekly Questions!

I will post a question, or statement, and I'd like you all to comment about the Question or Statement

Current:
What would be your spirit animal?

10/3/16
Do you consider organized or disorganized?

9/20/16
How do you like the new "functions" page?
(click here)

8/26/16
What is (or one of)your favorite songs?

8/8/16
What color/color combinations would best describe you?

8/2/16
If you were famous, what would you be famous for?

7/12/16
What type of music would you say best fits you?

6/1/16
What were some "weird" things you did as a child?

3/16/16
Who are your favorite artists? And their MBTI types?
PS, you can look up your artist and look at our people's thoughts on what their type is. Just type is into google or bing or where ever your heart desires
Example: Taylor Swift mbti
(PS T Swift is ESFJ)

12/18/15
What is your favorite color to wear?

12/11/15
What is one fear you feel like you are the only one you have?
What I mean, is not a fear like bears, floods, death.....but instead like ducks, coffee, getting a bad haircut....ect

11/20/15
What is one emotion you feel like you experience too much?

11/01/15
Who in your family do you get along with the best?

8/1815
Do you consider yourself a talker? What type of conversation topics do you like to talk of (to the point of trying to stop yourself from talking)?

8/3/15What animal best reflects your personality?

7/28/15
What character reflects parts or all of your personality?

7/11/15
What object(s) do you have an "emotional connection" with?

6/28/15
What physical appearance on you, reflects your personality(I.E. How you dress, what jewelry you like, the type of makeup you do....ect)

6/16/15
What is your best friend(s) type? (If they haven't taken the test, then take your best guess)

Last edited by nancygurl; 10-03-2016 at 11:58 AM..
Old 09-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #3
Star Wars Fan<3

MBTI Pictures!!!!

This is where the MBTI related pictures are posted. You may send or post on this thread if you'd like to share

All MBTI photos have been moved to here

Last edited by nancygurl; 05-04-2016 at 10:20 AM..
Old 09-22-2014, 08:01 PM   #4
Star Wars Fan<3

Information on the functions have been moved to here

Last edited by nancygurl; 08-26-2016 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: Help for functions
Old 09-22-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
Star Wars Fan<3

Myers Briggs and Entertainment!

Movies && Tv shows character typing
Have you ever watched a TV show and wondered what all of their types are? Or how about a movie?
This is the post for typing character in movies and/or TV shows.

From kittycats10rox

Eddsworld
Edd — ENFP
Matt — ESFP
Tom — xxTP hard to figure this one out help
Tord — ESTP

Undertale
Toriel — ISFJ
Papyrus — ESFJ
Sans — either xNTP or looping INFJ idk I need help with this
Mettaton — ESFP
Asgore — INFJ

Utaite
Soraru: INTP
Mafumafu: INFP

Howl's Moving Castle
Sophie: INFJ
Howl: ESFP
Calcifer: ESTP

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
Sketchbook — ESFJ
Tony — ISTJ
Shrignold — ENFJ
Colin — ENTJ
(note that all the teachers are very insane and probably have messed-up functions)
Red Guy — INTP
Bird Guy — ENTP
Yellow Guy — ESFJ
(note that Bird Guy and Yellow Guy aren't really sane either but they're LESS insane)

PS
If you like to add to this post, just post or send me your thoughts and Ill add them here.

My (nancygurl) characters
PS there are many other sites out there that talk about these shows but sometimes they are really far off

House MD

House-INTJ
WIlson-INTJ
Cuddy-ESxJ
Chase-IxTP
Cameron-IxFJ
Masters-INFP

Friends

Ross-ISTJ?
Monica-ESxJ
Joey-ESFP
Chandler-ExTP?
Phoebe-ENFP
Rachel-ESFP
Janice-ESFJ

Burn Notice

Sam-ESTP
Michael-ISTP
Fiona-ENFP?
Maddy-ESFJ(love her)

Kopat:

Hamilton characters (these are the ones i can figure out)
Thomas Jefferson - ENTJ
George Washington - ISTJ
Alexander Hamilton - ENTP
Aaron Burr - ISTP
John Laurens - ENFP
Angelica Schuyler - ENTJ
Marquis de Lafayette - ENTP
James Madison - ISFJ

Last edited by nancygurl; 07-12-2016 at 04:15 PM..
Old 09-23-2014, 01:35 PM   #6

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Form
Nickname(s): Julia, True, , nlft
A fact that is true for you and your type: me: I'm not really empathetic, nor do I feel much sympathy
Type: thinking over feeling

MBIT
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2014, 04:29 PM   #7
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by True2MyWord1
Form
Nickname(s): Julia, True, , nlft
A fact that is true for you and your type: me: I'm not really empathetic, nor do I feel much sympathy
Type: thinking over feeling

MBIT
hey welcome to the club! I added you to the members list.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:39 PM   #8

cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine
cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine

Advanced Form
Nickname(s): Emma
Type: infp
3 fact that is true for you and your type: seeks value and harmony, creative, open minded
How you found out about MBTI: One of my favorite youtubers, catrific, does videos over some of the types.
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2014, 02:44 AM   #9
I quit WI
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness

Advanced Form
Nickname(s): Sky
Type: INFJ

MBTI

NOTE=====this is an outdated form, and yes I delete some things I typed in this post. After doing more research on MBTI functions, I'm actually 100% INFP, not INFJ, so please disregard this post. I did a new form( because of the rules ) on the last page====

Last edited by R2D2Skywalker; 06-06-2015 at 04:57 PM..
R2D2Skywalker is offline Female
Old 09-29-2014, 08:19 AM   #10
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by cupcakes7689
Advanced Form
Nickname(s): Emma
Type: infp
3 fact that is true for you and your type: seeks value and harmony, creative, open minded
How you found out about MBTI: One of my favorite youtubers, catrific, does videos over some of the types.
Welcome Emma! Im Nancygurl, or NG. Which ever. Welcome to the club! I have a few INFP friends, lol there fun
Closed

Tags
be true!, delorean woot woot!, dftba, entp, googles always prevail, i'm obsessed with ethan, intp, kopat27, kupo!, lithium queen, mbti, mfalcon landed here, personalities, pizza is scrumptious, save me from my feels, sayeth what?!?!?, star wars geek, star wars yayayay, the delorean was here!, theodora the enfp ♥, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, yolo pants for intps