Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: ♫~The Vocaloid Fan Club! You a fan of Miku, Rin, Len, and the rest of the family? Come on in!~♫ You can post now!

View Post Originally Posted by rangergirl
I like World Is Mine, and Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder (if you ignore the meaning of the lyrics. xD) Did you know the Vocaloids had a hologram concert in Japan? Search for it on Youtube, it was amazing.
Wow seriously? That's awesome! How should I search it up on Youtube? xD
Vocaloid hologram concert? x3
I loved World Is Mine. I completely forgot about that song! *facepalms* I also like Coward Montblanc. Did I spell that right?
Aikou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2010, 11:30 AM   #12
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ♫~The Vocaloid Fan Club! You a fan of Miku, Rin, Len, and the rest of the family? Come on in!~♫ You can post now!

View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
oh, hai there. :3
i'm guessing I can post now? x3

1)Your WI username AIKKKOOOUUUU (Aikou)
2)Your club name (Can be anything, it will just end with ~chan or ~kun) Katy
3)Your favorite Vocaloid/Utauloid etc. (can be more than just one favorite) Miku and Len
4)Favorite Vocaloid song and who sings it Crime and Punishment by Miku
5)Why you wish to join cuz Vocaloid is epicc
6)What's the password, mate? Imu loves pasta
7)Other info
Um, Idk LOL.
YAYAYAYAY! First member!!! Added you already! Hey, you should post your Miku picture that you recently posted on the Anime club on here so we can put it in the Fanart section. :3

I like World Is Mine, and Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder (if you ignore the meaning of the lyrics. xD) Did you know the Vocaloids had a hologram concert in Japan? Search for it on Youtube, it was amazing.
YUSH. ~♥

Wow seriously? That's awesome! How should I search it up on Youtube? xD
Vocaloid hologram concert? x3
I loved World Is Mine. I completely forgot about that song! *facepalms* I also like Coward Montblanc. Did I spell that right?
It's Coward Mont Blanc. You spelled it right, just there's a space in-between Mont and Blanc. I like that song but the comments down below ruin the whole song and now I can't watch it without the comments poking into my brain. Sadly, after you read the comments, it sorta makes sense what happened..... >.< WAHH GUMI WHY??

Just type into YouTube- 'Hatsune Miku Live Concert in HD World is Mine' and it'll give you that plus a list of all the others.

LOVE 'TOETO' BY LUKA. <3 but it's not my favorite song. I have so many favorites so it's hard for me to just choose one. Erm, let's judge it by which ones I listen to the most.. I think those'd be

'Sakasama Da Yo Reiboo (Reverse Rainbow)' by Miku and Rin,
'Kokoro' by Rin,
'Ring Ring Ring' by Rin,
'Meltdown' by Rin,
'I Like You I Love You' by Rin(lol, I like Rin. can you tell?),
Toeto' by Luka,
'Gumiracle' by Gumi,
'Bluebird' by Gumi,
or 'Melt' by Miku. :3

I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF FAVORITES. oAo

Last edited by i'm unique:); 12-15-2010 at 02:14 PM..
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 07:14 PM   #13

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by i'm unique:)
YAYAYAYAY! First member!!! Added you already! Hey, you should post your Miku picture that you recently posted on the Anime club on here so we can put it in the Fanart section. :3

YUSH. ~♥

It's Coward Mont Blanc. You spelled it right, just there's a space in-between Mont and Blanc. I like that song but the comments down below ruin the whole song and now I can't watch it without the comments poking into my brain. Sadly, after you read the comments, it sorta makes sense what happened..... >.< WAHH GUMI WHY??

Just type into YouTube- 'Hatsune Miku Live Concert in HD World is Mine' and it'll give you that plus a list of all the others.

LOVE 'TOETO' BY LUKA. <3 but it's not my favorite song. I have so many favorites so it's hard for me to just choose one. Erm, let's judge it by which ones I listen to the most.. I think those'd be

'Sakasama Da Yo Reiboo (Reverse Rainbow)' by Miku and Rin,
'Kokoro' by Rin,
'Ring Ring Ring' by Rin,
'Meltdown' by Rin,
'I Like You I Love You' by Rin(lol, I like Rin. can you tell?),
Toeto' by Luka,
'Gumiracle' by Gumi,
'Bluebird' by Gumi,
or 'Melt' by Miku. :3

I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF FAVORITES. oAo
Ok surre :3 I'll post the Miku pic in a sec :33
I never actually read comments so now that you mention that.. I don't I'll ever will. xD
I LOVE Kokoro!
any chance.. do you know/have a list of all the Vocaloid songs?

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Aikou; 12-15-2010 at 07:14 PM..
Aikou is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Ok surre :3 I'll post the Miku pic in a sec :33
I never actually read comments so now that you mention that.. I don't I'll ever will. xD
I LOVE Kokoro!
any chance.. do you know/have a list of all the Vocaloid songs?

Great! I'll put her up in the Fanart section. ..once I get around to making one. XDD

Yeah, don't read the comments, it really ruins the song.

TEE HEE! "Kodoko na kagakusha ni, tsukuraretta robotto, dekebai o iu nara 'kiseki...'" I probably spelled so many things wrong in that sentance.. XD

ALL of the songs? o_o ermm... Well, I can TRY to get one, but no promises. How about just all the good ones that are worth listening to? And do you want who sings them too? Let me see what I can do. Be back in a sec.

One's by Hatsune Miku~
Spoiler: show

-Black Rock Shooter (a video game was made from this song)
-Love is War
-Melt
-Po Pi Po
-Saihate
-World is Mine
-Canterella (Romeo and Cinderella)
-Nebula
-Ieven Polkka
-Kurrute Matte Ikkaiten
-Sakasama da you Reinboo (sung with Rin)
-Daughter of Green (part of the 'Evil' saga)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (Miku plays the part of the third Alice, clover, the queen)
-Triple Baka (sung with Teto)

Ones by Rin Kagamine~
-Ring Ring Ring
-Kokoro (sung with Len as the 'robot')
-Meltdown
-I Like You I Love You
-Sakasama da yo Reinboo (sung with Miku)
-Iroha Song TURNS OUT THIS SONG WAS A WEE BIT INAPPROPRIATE.
-Daughter of Evil (the first of the 'Evil' saga)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (Rin sings this part with Len- they play the part of the fourth Alice, heart, the Hansel and Gretel looking kids)

Ones by Len Kagamine~
-Give Me Back My Pants
-Fire Flower
-Servant of Evil (Len's point of view to Daughter of Evil, another part of the 'Evil' saga)
-Kokoro (sung with Rin as the 'scientist')
-Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder (ignoring the lyrics, it's a good song. Len's version differs from Rin's version)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (Len sings this part with Rin- they play the part of the fourth Alice, heart, the Hansel and Gretel looking kids)

One's by Luka Megurine~ I actually don't know many of hers..
-Toeto
-Just be Friends
-Go Google It (sung with Gakupo)

One's by Kaito~ Kaito is not a favorite of mine, so I only know a few he is in..

-Alice Human Sacrifice (he plays the part of the second Alice, diamond, creepy forest singer)
-Prince of Blue (part of the 'Evil' saga)

One's by Meiko~ Don't know much about HER either!
-Evil Conchita (a song about a Conchita who once ate gourmet foods, but wanted to try as many things as she could so ends up eating gross things including her butlers, maid, and eventually herself)
-Honey (Written by a Japanese girl band and then sung by the Vocaloids, mostly Meiko)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (she plays the part of the first Alice, spade, the lady who chops everything down)

One's by Gakupo~
Dancing Samurai (Hya! lol)
Go Google It (sung with Luka)
Super Turkish March

One's by Gumi~
Gumiracle
Bluebird
Coward Mont Blanc
Goodbye to Alice (has nothing to do with the Alice Human Sacrifice series)
Music Box of Time
Campanella

One's by Teto Kasane~
Kasane Territory***kireta
Confront! You look so cool!
Ring Ring Ring
Triple Baka (sung with Miku)

Stargazer (an EPIC SONG!! This song REALLY makes Teto sound oober awesome. :3)

I think that's really all that's worth noting. If you have any that you like, I can add those as well. YAY Robin, we finally have something to put in our 'Club Navagation' post. I can just see it~ "All the songs by the Vocaloids worth noting are found HERE." XD

Last edited by i'm unique:); 07-07-2011 at 03:36 PM..
Old 12-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #15

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

Wow Katy, that's really well drawn! I love her hair...

Okay Imu, you'll have the fanart post (#3) I guess, and I'll have the pictures post(#4)? Also, I'm updating the general info...

~ Added the information on post #2.

Last edited by rangergirl; 12-16-2010 at 04:28 PM..
rangergirl is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #16
EMH08

Woo! *sniff* We're finally becoming official, Robin!! *happy tears*
Old 12-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by i'm unique:)
Great! I'll put her up in the Fanart section. ..once I get around to making one. XDD

Yeah, don't read the comments, it really ruins the song.

TEE HEE! "Kodoko na kagakusha ni, tsukuraretta robotto, dekebai o iu nara 'kiseki...'" I probably spelled so many things wrong in that sentance.. XD

ALL of the songs? o_o ermm... Well, I can TRY to get one, but no promises. How about just all the good ones that are worth listening to? And do you want who sings them too? Let me see what I can do. Be back in a sec.

All the ones by Miku Hatsune worth noting~

-Black Rock Shooter (a video game was made from this song)
-Love is War
-Melt
-Po Pi Po
-Saihate
-World is Mine
-Canterella (Romeo and Cinderella)
-Nebula
-Ieven Polkka
-Kurrute Matte Ikkaiten
-Sakasama da you Reinboo (sung with Rin)
-Daughter of Green (part of the 'Evil' saga)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (Miku plays the part of the third Alice, clover, the queen)
-Triple Baka (sung with Teto)

Ones by Rin Kagamine~
-Ring Ring Ring
-Kokoro (sung with Len as the 'robot')
-Meltdown
-I Like You I Love You
-Sakasama da yo Reinboo (sung with Miku)
-Iroha Song
-Daughter of Evil (the first of the 'Evil' saga)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (Rin sings this part with Len- they play the part of the fourth Alice, heart, the Hansel and Gretel looking kids)

Ones by Len Kagamine~
-Give Me Back My Pants
-Fire Flower
-Servant of Evil (Len's point of view to Daughter of Evil, another part of the 'Evil' saga)
-Kokoro (sung with Rin as the 'scientist')
-Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder (ignoring the lyrics, it's a good song. Len's version differs from Rin's version)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (Len sings this part with Rin- they play the part of the fourth Alice, heart, the Hansel and Gretel looking kids)

One's by Luka Megurine~ I actually don't know many of hers..
-Toeto
-Just be Friends
-Go Google It (sung with Gakupo)

One's by Kaito~ Kaito is not a favorite of mine, so I only know a few he is in..

-Alice Human Sacrifice (he plays the part of the second Alice, diamond, creepy forest singer)
-Prince of Blue (part of the 'Evil' saga)

One's by Meiko~ Don't know much about HER either!
-Evil Conchita (a song about a Conchita who once ate gourmet foods, but wanted to try as many things as she could so ends up eating gross things including her butlers, maid, and eventually herself)
-Honey (Written by a Japanese girl band and then sung by the Vocaloids, mostly Meiko)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (she plays the part of the first Alice, spade, the lady who chops everything down)

One's by Gakupo~
Dancing Samurai (Hya! lol)
Go Google It (sung with Luka)
Super Turkish March

One's by Gumi~
Gumiracle
Bluebird
Coward Mont Blanc
Goodbye to Alice (has nothing to do with the Alice Human Sacrifice series)
Music Box of Time
Campanella

One's by Teto Kasane~
Kasane Territory***kireta
Confront! You look so cool!
Ring Ring Ring
Triple Baka (sung with Miku)

Stargazer (an EPIC SONG!! This song REALLY makes Teto sound oober awesome. :3)

I think that's really all that's worth noting. If you have any that you like, I can add those as well. YAY Robin, we finally have something to put in our 'Club Navagation' post. I can just see it~ "All the songs by the Vocaloids worth noting are found HERE." XD
Thanks! I'll go listen to them... (:

Wow Katy, that's really well drawn! I love her hair...

Okay Imu, you'll have the fanart post (#3) I guess, and I'll have the pictures post(#4)? Also, I'm updating the general info...

~ Added the information on post #2.
Thanks xD
Pretty blurry girl.. XD I'll draw Rin and Len tonight. Hopefully, the way I'll take the picture... it won't turn out blurry xDD
Aikou is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #18
EMH08

Thanks! I'll go listen to them... (:

Thanks xD
Pretty blurry girl.. XD I'll draw Rin and Len tonight. Hopefully, the way I'll take the picture... it won't turn out blurry xDD
No problem. It took forever to get all those songs because I couldn't find just a list anywhere, so I had to do a bunch of research to get all of them. :\

I can't wait to see the Rin and Len!!!
Old 12-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #19

Listening to Love is War right now... (:
Then I'll listen to Go Google It. I loved that one!

Voila.
I heard there was going to be a contest or something.. if so.. here's my entry x)

Last edited by Aikou; 12-16-2010 at 07:54 PM..
Aikou is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #20
EMH08

I LOVE IT OMIGOSH IT'S SO AMAZING. But.. we don't have any other members, as of YET, so we probably won't have a contest for a while, at least until we get one or two more members.

I love 'Go Google It'! It's hilarious.

Oh whoops, I noticed that one of the Teto songs was starred.. I thought it might be. It's called 'Fu.kkireta' and apparently they thought it was bad. Well, in English, it's called 'The Mischievous Function'.

DON'T LISTEN TO 'IROHA SONG' THAT I MENTIONED IN THE LIST OF SONGS. I forgot that it was a tiny bit.. not good.

Last edited by i'm unique:); 12-16-2010 at 10:16 PM..
Closed

Tags
aikou:), autism awareness!!!!, gakupo is holie~chans! ♥, gumi is best vocaloid, gumi is epic! x3, h.e.l.l.o. k.i.t.t.y~, haku rulesss~, hikari once loved you, im sooo tired!! >_<, imthedaugherofevil, kagamine power~!, kagamines forever~ n.n, kaito<3, len belongs to rose <3, lucy has a tag. ^_^, luka's voice= ♥, matryoshka, miku x3, my h.e.a.r.t will go on, neru is the best, rin rocks my socks, vocaloids are awesome, webkinz901 loves gumi, webkinzrule2 wuz here, worldismine