Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #5011
Webkinz :)

Jude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguise
Jude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: ♫♪♬ WARRIORS CLUB ♫♪♬ Re-vamped and Under New Management! ♫♪♬

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbowwebkinz7
Username: Rainbowwebkinz7
Club name: Blackkit
What book I'm on: The Darkest Hour
Favorite Characters: Bluestar, Firestar, Cinderpelt, Silverstream, and Yellowfang
What clan I wanna be in: I'd like to be in CloudClan
Welcome Blackkit! I'm Swirlpaw of CloudClan
Jude2221 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #5012
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is sweet stuff
KatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuff

Boy this is an awesome club--people don't ignore people!

Two questions.

Spoiler: show
Should I continue typing in bold like this, or should I just go to straight non-bolded font like this?

Spoiler: show
Have I been a member long enough that I might ask Rosestar if I may be a student? Opp, sorry--fox-speak. I mean apprentice?
Old 01-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #5013

Jude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguiseJude2221 is Justin in disguise

@Stealthkit: It depends on how many posts you've made on the club. If you've made more than 10 posts, you can be an apprentice
Old 01-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #5014
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is sweet stuff
KatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuffKatieKinz8 is sweet stuff

I'm pretty sure I've made more than 10 posts by now.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #5015

Than VM your Clan leader and tell them that you've made more than 10 posts and you're ready to be an apprentice
Old 01-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #5016
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by KatieKinz8
Boy this is an awesome club--people don't ignore people!

Awws, you make me feel bad! Dx

View Post Originally Posted by Jude2221
Than VM your Clan leader and tell them that you've made more than 10 posts and you're ready to be an apprentice

And then after that, you just wait patiently until your leader can find the time and a mentor for you.
By the way, how did you learn all of this, 'fox speak'? xD Is there like a book for that or something? Or did you just make it up?

Last edited by hannahseagle; 01-13-2012 at 11:31 AM..
hannahseagle is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #5017
Jude knows it

snowpony has a brilliant futuresnowpony has a brilliant futuresnowpony has a brilliant futuresnowpony has a brilliant futuresnowpony has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbowwebkinz7
Username: Rainbowwebkinz7
Club name: Blackkit
What book I'm on: The Darkest Hour
Favorite Characters: Bluestar, Firestar, Cinderpelt, Silverstream, and Yellowfang
What clan I wanna be in: I'd like to be in CloudClan
Welcome Blackkit! I'm Snowpaw of CloudClan!
View Post Originally Posted by KatieKinz8
Cool! Let's see other people's top 3...and bottom 3 too!
Top 3.
1. Crookedstar.
2.Tigerstar.
3.Sandstorm.

Bottom 3.
1.Spottedleaf
2.Hollyleaf.
3.Bluestar.
snowpony is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #5018
Galadriël Melwasúl

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

Hi everycat! My favorites:
1. Fireheart
2. Bluestar
3. Leafpool
My least favorites:
1. Tigerclaw
2. Thistleclaw
3. Crowfeather
@Meadowpaw, I'm Mustardpaw.
@Potatofrost, welcome back!
spunkygirl is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #5019
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty knows no boundsviolinbeauty knows no bounds
violinbeauty knows no boundsviolinbeauty knows no boundsviolinbeauty knows no boundsviolinbeauty knows no boundsviolinbeauty knows no boundsviolinbeauty knows no boundsviolinbeauty knows no boundsviolinbeauty knows no bounds

Hey cats!
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #5020
Nettlepaw of CC

AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!

Welcome Blackkit.
AntClaw is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*ting* run 'fo ur lives, *tingting*, - ρєввℓєѕтяєαм -, antpaw of cc, badspelleroflightningclan, cheetah loves♥ lc~, ciel + sebastian = ♥, dapplestar loves lc <3, dawnpaw was here! :3, dolphinheart was here!, featherkit, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, lightsong♥, mapleshade rocks! (:, scourge forever, scourge~<3, shiningpool of cloudclan!, starry was epicly here, ~ e c h o ~, ~l u n a k i t t y~, ~♦silverrose♦~, ♥~cheetahdapple~♥, ♥♥rosefeather♥♥, ⚡ hawkfrost ⚡