Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
jackb1014
Webkinz :)

jackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to behold

Default I scream, you scream, we all scream for The Official Ice Cream Club!

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to the Official Ice Cream Club!

RULES

1. Always follow the WI rules.

2. Never doubt ice cream!

3. be kind!

4. have fun!

FORM

Username:

Do you like ice cream?:

Do you want a job? (if so, what job?):

VM or PM list?:

Anything Else?

MEMBERS

jackb1014- Owner/President

mitfy- Graphic Designer

Steelersgal86- Graphic Designer

GlitterGirl54- Vice President

onlychild1999- Vice President

bell77j- Vice President

Catlover200710- Graphic Designer

WebkinzSparkle

punkin55555- Vice President

webkinzrule2

pinkpoodle117

cupcakes7689- Vice President

MistyBoomer- Advertiser

happyface- Advertiser

MagicWebkinz- Graphic Designer

Labradorain

aquahusky14- Graphic Designer

lollipop girl- Advertiser

AVAILABLE JOBS

Graphic Designer

Advertiser

GRAPHICS

Click the image to open in full size. <--Graphic by MagicWebkinz

CONTESTS

AUGUST 2012

Time for a contest! Make up your own flavor of ice cream, describe what it looks like or make a picture, explain what's in it, and VM or PM it to me. All entries must be received by Sunday, August 12th.No late entries will be accepted. Good luck everyone!
Winner:

Dango Family Ice Cream (by webkinzrule2)
Click the image to open in full size.

Description:This is sort of a tribute to my favorite Japanese song, Dango Daikazoku. The ice cream can have any different fruit flavors stacked up on each other. Your choice of the flavors! The max amounts of scoops is three. The flavors on this illustration are Cherry, Green Apple, and Banana. They're always served in a waffle-sugar cone and the eyes are made out of little fruit truffles. They have a very mild chocolate taste on the outside and are filled with a fruity syrup which matches the flavor on whatever scoop they're put on. Like, for example, the truffle chunks on top would be filled with a cherry syrup because they're on the cherry ice cream. So yeah, it's pretty simple, but I'm just doing this for fun. X3

Last edited by jackb1014; 08-14-2012 at 06:46 PM..
jackb1014 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #2

mitfy has disabled reputation

Default Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream for The Official Ice Cream Club!

Username:
mitfy
Do you like ice cream?:
Duh!
Graphic Designer
VM or PM list?:
VM, please
Anything Else?
Nope, but I like the banner! Did you make it, or was it ordered from a shop? xD
mitfy is offline Female
Old 07-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Default Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream for The Official Ice Cream Club!

FORM

Username:
Steelersgal86, call me Jackie
Do you like ice cream?:
yes!!!
graphic designer or VP?
VM or PM list?:
VM
Anything Else?
Ice Cream!
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
prncsstefy

GlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond repute

Username: GlitterGirl54

Do you like ice cream?: Not like it, LOVE it!

Do you want a job? (if so, what job?): One of the Vice Presidents please?

VM or PM list?: PM please.

Anything Else?
GlitterGirl54 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #5
dude this is SICK

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Username: onlychild1999
Do you like ice cream?: No. I WUB IT.
Do you want a job? (if so, what job?): VP.
VM or PM list?: VM~
Anything Else?: I WUB BEN&JERRYS.

i'm feeling really random
so this form is slightly weird
yeah.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
Dashing
Gifted
bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

Username: bell77j

Do you like ice cream?: yes!!!!!! chocolate!

Do you want a job? (if so, what job?): VP please? i grantee i will be on this club

VM or PM list?: vm

Anything Else? nope thank you
bell77j is offline Female
Old 07-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #7
jackb1014

jackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the club, everyone!
jackb1014 is offline Male
Old 07-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #8
Dashing
Gifted
bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

thank you i swear i will be here every day!!! as a vm xD
Old 07-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #9

mitfy has disabled reputation

ICE CREAM! I just had some today----Chocolate Marshmallow!!!!!! (a Publix Brand)
mitfy is offline Female
Old 07-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
Dashing
Gifted

ohhhhh yummmy
Closed

Tags
bell77j was here, dj malik, ice cream, ice cream is teh yummy, jackb1014 was here!, jesus loves you!, kaito stopped by here! :o, mario!, singin' about ice cream~, waffles