Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
hy, I'm ASC! :)
Webkinz :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Smile The Winnie-the Pooh Fan Club...Come and join us in the Hundred-Acre Wood!

Click the image to open in full size.

Spoiler: show
read this with the English accent of the Narrator

Welcome to the Hundred-Acre Wood! We hope you will join us as we celebrate Pooh and his friends. Simply use this form:

Username:
Favourite Pooh Character:
Favourite Pooh Movie:

And now, for the rules:

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi! I’m Tigger! T-I-double-ga-er! That spells Tigger! Whoo-hoo!

I’m suppose-ed to explain the rules and all that sorts of stuff. Here we go:

Rule number the first! You are never too old for the Hundred-Acre Wood!

Rule number the second one! Please follow all WI rules! Hey! What’s WI, anyway?

It’s the website we’re on, Tigger.

Oh, all right!

Rule number the third! Please be nice to everyone. Aww, who wouldn’t be? We’re so lovable!

Rule number the next one! Please do not post any random stuff. Keep to the conversation, if you please!

And rule number the last, please have LOTS of fun, fun, fun!

TTFN! Ta ta for now!

Hi! I'm ASC, the Narrator of this club. (More Pooh-like than President!) Here's my form as a sample:

Username: BalletLove
Favourite Pooh Charater: Pooh!
Favourite Pooh Movie: Tigger Movie

Members List

Bunny90210
Username: Bunny90210 (call me Bunny)
Fave Character: *pokes avatar* Note from the Narrator, because these things change. Her avatar is Piglet.
Fave movie: The new one that just came out (Winnie the Pooh)

WildWK
Username: WildWK
Favourite Pooh Character: I love Tigger and Eeyore
Favourite Pooh Movie: I don't think I've seen any of the new ones, but we have The Very Blustery Day and a few others

beaglelover10
Username: beaglelover10
Favourite Pooh Charater: Pooh! Or Tigger.
Favourite Pooh Movie: the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
As you can tell, I'm a major Pooh fan from my signature...:-) I love anything Winnie the Pooh! Note from the Narrator because these things change. Her sig says
Quote:
A. A. Milne once said, "The Hundred Acre Wood is still in plain sight. And anyone who is friendly with bears can find it." I say, "Pretty, pretty please can we go?"

bitsymarymoof
Username:bitsymarymoof
Favourite Pooh Character: Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Lumpy
Favourite Pooh Movie: Pooh's Helafump Movie and Tigger Movie and The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh-I remember watching that when I was like 3

Strawgumdrop1
Username: strawgumdrop1
Favourite Pooh Character:Eeyore
Favourite Pooh Movie: Winnie the Pooh and the honey tree

allycat112
Username: allycat1112
Favourite Pooh Character: Eeyore, Piglet, or Roo.
Favourite Pooh Movie: Piglet's BIG Movie. Makes me cry every time!

Elflover
Username: ElfLover
Favourite Pooh Character:
I dunno . . . it's too hard to choose!
Favourite Pooh Movie:
Uh . . . probably The Tigger Movie, though I like The Search for Christopher Robin too. I think that's what it was called. I haven't watched the movies or read the books in for-ever.

luv2writeNS
Username: luv2writeNS
Favourite Pooh Character: Piglet and Eeyore. c:
Favourite Pooh Movie: Hmm. I love that one where it rains, I forget what one that is. xD

beach_babe

Username: beach_babe
Favourite Pooh Character: Eeyore
Favourite Pooh Movie: The Tigger Movie

Punkin55555
Username: Punkin55555
Favourite Pooh Character: Winnie the Pooh of course
Favourite Pooh movie: The new Winnie the Pooh movie

adara111
Username: adara111
Favorite Pooh Character: Eeyore
Favorite Pooh Movie: I really am a fan, but I haven't seen any in years.

OrengeTabby
Username:OrangeTabby
Favourite Pooh Character:Tigger
Favourite Pooh Movie:I haven't watched any for ages, but I remember one where it rains and floods and everything floats away

I hope to read the book soon!

Ceci3636
Username: ceci3636 (Call me Ceci)
Favourite Pooh Character: Roo, Lumpy, Pooh.
Favourite Pooh Movie: Hefalump movie!!

webkinzrule2
Username: webkinzrule2
Favourite Pooh Character: Tigger and Eeyore
Favourite Pooh Movie: "Oh bother", I can't remember the title now... It was the one that had three stories in it. Pooh trying to get honey from the tree, the blustery day and Tigger getting stuck in a tree. I also love the books. :3
Note from the Narrator: it's The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh

Dachshund122601
Username: Dachshund122601
Favourite Pooh Character: Probably Tigger or Rabbit
Favourite Pooh Movie: I dunno... I like all of them!

SunFlash
Username: SunFlash
Favourite Pooh Character: Tigger
Favourite Pooh Movie: Piglet's BIG Movie

gimmieabook
Username: gimmeabook
Favourite Pooh Character: Tigger!! T-i-double-ga-er!
Favourite Pooh Movie: Tigger's Big Movie . . . or maybe the Hefalump Movie.

cherrio12
Username: cherrio12
Favourite Pooh Charater: EROH
Favourite Pooh Movie: Tigger Movie

Rionokoe
Username:rionokoe
Favourite Pooh Character: Piglet
Favourite Pooh Movie: Every one...

Panda886
Username: panda886
Favourite Pooh Character: Pooh-Bear, Kanga, and Roo
Favourite Pooh Movie: Piglet's Big Movie

Last edited by BalletLove:); 08-24-2012 at 07:29 AM..
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
#merome

bunny90210 is an unparalleled talent
bunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: The Winnie-the Pooh Fan Club...Come and join us in the Hundred-Acre Wood!

Username: Bunny90210 (call me Bunny)
Fave Character: *pokes avatar*
Fave movie: The new one that just came out (Winnie the Pooh)
bunny90210 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #3

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Default Re: The Winnie-the Pooh Fan Club...Come and join us in the Hundred-Acre Wood!

I had a feeling! Welcome, Bunny!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #4

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

Username: WildWK
Favourite Pooh Character: I love Tigger and Eeyore
Favourite Pooh Movie: I don't think I've seen any of the new ones, but we have The Very Blustery Day and a few others
WildWK is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #5

Thanks for joining, WildWK!!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #6

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

Of course I'd join!
I cat a cat named Tigger. Excat oppostie of Winnie Tigger, though. I mean, he doesn't even have a springy tail!
WildWK is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #7
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

Username: beaglelover10
Favourite Pooh Charater: Pooh! Or Tigger.
Favourite Pooh Movie: the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
As you can tell, I'm a major Pooh fan from my signature...:-) I love anything Winnie the Pooh!
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #8

Thanks for joining, beaglelover!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #9
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

Well, I couldn't resist joining as soon as I saw Tigger was explaining the rules.
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
We have... Dragons.

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

Username:bitsymarymoof
Favourite Pooh Character: Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Lumpy
Favourite Pooh Movie: Pooh's Helafump Movie and Tigger Movie and The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh-I remember watching that when I was like 3

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 01-23-2012 at 07:52 PM..
bitsymarymoof is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1 direction infection, autism awareness!!!!, life is magical<3, piglet's adorable!, sun is awesome