Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

Smile ♥♥♥.: Horse Fanatic Club :. .:The HFC :. .: Sister Club with the Pet Club & Model Horse Club:.♥♥♥

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks to tigerwhiskers26 for the banner!
Our motto: Eat. Sleep. Ride.
Are you obsessed with horses? Do you dream about jumping double oxers every night? Do you find yourself mumbling about how you messed up your flying lead change last week? Well, then, you’ve come to the RIGHT place, the HFC!
Rules:
1. No off topic chatting please. Horse talk only.
2. Do not make fun of other people because they ride a discipline you dislike or are not very advanced yet, that’s just not nice.
3. Have fun!

We have no form for joining, just add what discipline you ride or if you don’t ride, but you love horses.
--Contests—
none currently

-- Sister Clubs –
Pet Club
Model Horse Club
If you want to become a sister club with the HFC, please feel free to send me a PM and we'll see if our clubs are closely related.

--Horse Quotes—
VM or PM me with quotes
“Horses leave hoof prints on our hearts.”
“When me and my horse go over a fence, he insists on ladies first.”
“If I smell like peppermints, I gave my horse treats. If I smell like shampoo, I gave my horse a bath. If I smell like manure, I tripped.”
“You have to fall off a horse seven times before you’re a real rider.” –Thanks to lil_horse_lover for the quote!
“The air of Heaven is of which blows through a horse’s ears.” –Thanks to Kaelenbalen for the quote!
“Most of my time has been spent riding, the rest was just wasted!” –Thanks to Pixel Pony for the quote!
"Horses are like potato chips: You can't just have one!" -Thanks F.R.O.G. for the quote!
Join today!

Last edited by lil_horse_lover; 09-05-2011 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Updating!
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: ♥♥♥.: Horse Fanatic Club :. .:The HFC :. .: Sister Club with the Pet Club :.♥♥♥

--Member List--
cuteforpop - English/Dressage Rider
lil_horse_lover - All-around Rider/Show Jumper
tigerwhiskers26 - All-around Rider/Dressage wannabe
calicocat1455 - English Rider
F.R.O.G. - English Rider/Barrel Racer
cookiemouse333 - Pleasure Rider
LavenderDance - Hunter Jumper
1996yope - Horse Lover/Western Rider
chatterbox4eva39 - English Rider
MissyPaws - Hunter Jumper
Koodoo - Western Pleasure Rider
webkinzlover400 - English Rider
AjGirl1006 - Hunter Jumper
Ilovepico25 - Dressage/Jumper
French Zebra - Horse Rider/Lover
illycoffee - Horse Lover
monkeysgirl - Horse Lover
Rascal666 - All-around Rider/Barrel Racer/Show Jumper
labsrock - Horse Lover
Cozyy - English Pleasure Rider
gimmeabook - Passionate Horse Lover
SafirAP140 - English Rider
bitsymarymoof - Horse Lover
JEWEL MY DREAM - Western Rider/Horse Trainer
horsejumper - Hunter Jumper
SarahStuffies9 - English Rider
horserider2
drafthorse1 - English Rider
equinegurl - Eventer
Fear the Tree - All around Rider
twinpink8 - Horse Lover
uniquecowgirl - Horse Lover
beach_babe - Western Rider
Lydia: ) - Horse Lover
Plum999 - English Rider
Country Boy - Western & Barrel Racer
Dolphinheart - Horse Lover
Mirastar - Horse Fanatic
Twingreen809 - English Rider

--Pictures and Graphics--(Free for member's taking.)

Av & Sig drawn and made by wenjun! Thanks!

Posted by illycoffee
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 03-18-2013 at 12:16 PM..
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

Default Re: ♥♥♥.: Horse Fanatic Club :. .:The HFC :. .: Sister Club with the Pet Club :.♥♥♥

No problem! Now onto the horse-y chat!

...Well, Jessabell once again has a cold. Hopefully she'll get over it quickly.
Star colicked.

...On brighter news, going to the rescue Friday. Also, new avatar! TJ (on left) and Payton (on right).
Old 04-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by lil_horse_lover
No problem! Now onto the horse-y chat!

...Well, Jessabell once again has a cold. Hopefully she'll get over it quickly.
Star colicked.

...On brighter news, going to the rescue Friday. Also, new avatar! TJ (on left) and Payton (on right).
Aw... Hope they both get better! I know this time of year is probably really sketchy with that sort of thing - lots of weather changes and such.

Yay! They're both cuties. Didn't have my lesson today, too windy. But we might go out Thursday, depending on the weather and if I have enough energy (I'm having a sleepover tomorrow night).

Considering entering this photo in my school's photography contest. I have a ton more to choose from, but this really stands out to me. Wonder why.
I've been really trying to choose a picture that tells a story. Do you think this is too boring?

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 04-19-2011 at 07:46 PM..
Old 04-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
Aw... Hope they both get better! I know this time of year is probably really sketchy with that sort of thing - lots of weather changes and such.

Yay! They're both cuties. Didn't have my lesson today, too windy. But we might go out Thursday, depending on the weather and if I have enough energy (I'm having a sleepover tomorrow night).

Considering entering this photo in my school's photography contest. I have a ton more to choose from, but this really stands out to me. Wonder why.
I've been really trying to choose a picture that tells a story. Do you think this is too boring?
Especially last night; it started hailing and poor Tea. She's okay, but once again we have to wrap her legs because of her kicking.
Star's doing okay, I don't know what happened yesterday, but we have to add more gunk (that's what I call flaxseed and such) to his feed.

I love that picture! Love how it has the blue sky and not the ground and stuff (man, I'm going into great detail). You should enter it - it's not too boring!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Especially last night; it started hailing and poor Tea. She's okay, but once again we have to wrap her legs because of her kicking.
Star's doing okay, I don't know what happened yesterday, but we have to add more gunk (that's what I call flaxseed and such) to his feed.

I love that picture! Love how it has the blue sky and not the ground and stuff (man, I'm going into great detail). You should enter it - it's not too boring!
I really hope the weather gets better soon. It was nice today, but then again it's so wishy-washy.

Thanks for your opinion! I ended up entering it. ^^
Old 04-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
I really hope the weather gets better soon. It was nice today, but then again it's so wishy-washy.

Thanks for your opinion! I ended up entering it. ^^
Me too. It's been raining all week and its supposed to rain tomorrow & Friday too.

Good job. I love it.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Me too. It's been raining all week and its supposed to rain tomorrow & Friday too.

Good job. I love it.
Praying for good weather!
Thank you. ^_^

I think I might make a new banner...

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 04-20-2011 at 04:49 PM..
Old 04-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #9
Gifted

If you want to make a new banner, go ahead!
And maybe some dividers again?
Old 04-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #10
Gift Guru

If you want to make a new banner, go ahead!
And maybe some dividers again?
I love the original (that was one of my first blends, haha), but I think it may be time for a new one.
Yeah! Or maybe you could make them?
Closed

Tags
beamer da best horse eva, blue skies are coming, country style, cute loves horses, death2me please, dftba, doktah who, drafthorse1 was here!, fear the tree, gally = best horse evah!, god loves lil-horse-lover, heey dog, hook 'em horns!, iluvqueenz, lhl was here, life is magical<3, melissa♥, monster, myhorsejag<3, rascal666 was here:), soa, tiger!