Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #21
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: ○ Welcome to the Official Pet Club! Do you have a pet? Would you like a pet? Everyone is invited to join! ○

Welcome new members!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
he was beautiful..he looked like a calico I didn't even know there was such things as calico goats.-I just can't explain it.His head was orange,brown,and black,some white.

Someone stole him and when dad went to get him back they said they would give us their dog if we let them have our goat.

We got our goat back;then he went missing and never found him again.
I found it kind of funny yet sad someone was going to trade pets with you XD
Sorry he went missing, though :/

Casey and Ozzie have just been wandering around today like "innocent" little doggies XD
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: ○ Welcome to the Official Pet Club! Do you have a pet? Would you like a pet? Everyone is invited to join! ○

View Post Originally Posted by LittleTigeress
oh, well, Kind of. and thanks for welcoming me! what may I call you?
Your can call my Bay or Bailey.
View Post Originally Posted by tjsie
WI Username:Tjsie
Nickname:Tjsie
Have a Pet(s):Yes!
Type of Pet(s):3 hermit crabs aka hermies, 5 white cloud minnows, 1 algea eater,2 betta, and a most adorable 12 year old dashund!
Name of Pet(s):Hermies: Tinker Bell, Wooton, and Power Boy. White cloud minnows: They all look alike so they are the white cloud minnows. The algea eater is Oto, and the betta are Mr. Mel and Washington.The most adorable 12 year old dashund is Schatzie (german for sweet heart, I think)
Welcome to the club!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #23
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

WI Username: Little Bird
Nickname: LB
Have a Pet(s): 2
Type of Pet(s): Guinea Pig and cat
Name of Pet(s): My Guinea Pigs name is Jewel and shes dark brown, a peanut butter type color and white ( With a little pink nose!!! ). My cats name is Spooky and shes all black! I have a picture of my GP ( Guinea pig ) Let me go find it...

I found it here it is! Click the image to open in full size.
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #24

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by LittleBird
Name of Pet(s): My Guinea Pigs name is Jewel and shes dark brown, a peanut butter type color and white ( With a little pink nose!!! ). My cats name is Spooky and shes all black! I have a picture of my GP ( Guinea pig ) Let me go find it...

Welcome! Your guinea pig is adorable!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #25
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
Welcome new members!

I found it kind of funny yet sad someone was going to trade pets with you XD
Sorry he went missing, though :/

Casey and Ozzie have just been wandering around today like "innocent" little doggies XD
he thought he was a dog and liked rabbit food,and bread.Every morning we made him a salad with a piece of bread on top

I followed him up the hill once and he turned around and bucked me all the way down it.

He was mean but funny,and I loved him.

View Post Originally Posted by LittleBird

Welcome-and cute Guinea Pig!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #26
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Welcome-and cute Guinea Pig!
View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Welcome! Your guinea pig is adorable!
Thanks! Here favorite foods are lettuce and beets!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #27
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is Schatzie! It took a little bit to get a picture.
tjsie is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #28
hoooo!
Gifted

Aww Cute!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #29
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

aw cute dog!!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #30
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

WI Username: MegMeg
Nickname: Megann
Have a Pet(s): 3
Type of Pet(s): Chihuahua, Pug, Calico Cat
Name of Pet(s): (In order of appearance on last question): Lulu, Mia, Tori.

They're all girls and I'm so blessed to have them
Closed

Tags
aikou:), code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, kay's favorites tag, kd&me, kk was here, megann, webkinzrule2 wuz here, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(: