Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2015, 11:23 AM   #1
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Ƭнє Ɯяιтєяѕ Ɠυιℓ∂ ;; A Place for All Writers ;; Join Today!

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to the Writers Guild. This is a club for anyone who likes to write. You don't have to be the best writer in the world to join; you just have to like writing.(: This is a community that will hopefully feed the spirit of a writer within you. Have fun!

I'm girlzluv2play, but you can call me Girlz. My dad is a journalist (and has loved writing since he was a child), so I always like to say that writing is "in my blood." I've loved to write for as long as I can remember. I have participated in NaNoWriMo one time, in 2015, where I reached 50,004 words on a project, which is the most I have ever written.

1. Follow all WI rules.
2. Please use common sense.
3. If you display your writing, please make sure it is appropriate.
4. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but that's what it has to be - constructive. Don't hate on people's work.
5. Have fun and enjoy yourself, writing is supposed to be a fun thing.

Nickname (if you don't have one we'll give you one):
How long have you been writing?:
If you wish, show us a little bit of your work:
Do you have a story in the CW section? If so, give us a link:
Other (there isn't a secret word):

1. Girlz
2. Sav
3. GGG
4. Melody
5. Doggie
6. Bubble
7. Fran

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 08-13-2016 at 06:35 PM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2015, 11:28 AM   #2
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Reserved for the Writers Guild (:

Welcome to the NaNoWriMo Page!
Spoiler: show
It is almost NaNoWriMo time once again. ^_^ This is just a post for prep stuff, what NaNoWriMo is, etc. (:

What is NaNoWriMo?
NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. That month is November, and the goal of NaNoWriMo is to write a novel equivalent, 50,000 words, in one month. It seems hard but with support it's easy to get there! If you are younger than 18 (don't share your age though), you can join the NaNoWriMo Young Writers Program, where you can change your word count goal to be more or less than 50,000 if you desire.

I Accept the Challenge! How Do I Learn More?
There's going to be a ton of information below, but the best place to learn about NaNoWriMo is the website, HERE.

My NaNoWriMo Survival Kit
On the website, there is an article about a survival kit that one of the people put together for themselves to help survive NaNoWriMo. I decided to adapt it for my needs, because I'm probably a bit different. Feel free to take my survival kit list and make it your own!

1. Hot Chocolate. And lots of it. Any warm drink, really. Coffee, tea... It's soothing and can keep you calm throughout the stressful hours of writing.

2. Support. This would be some people, whether it's just one person, or an entire club (like here), to help you to get inspired and push through! This is probably one of the most important items on the list.

3. Blankets. The big, fluffy kind. You know, the kind where you'll settle into bed and grab the laptop for hours of comfy internet browsing - except you won't be browsing the internet, you'll be writing!

4. Comfortable clothes. Go grab the comfiest pair of pajamas that you own and throw them on. We're not making a fashion statement here.

5. A notebook, some pens, some pencils. Even if you use a computer to write (like I do) you'll want some pens and paper nearby to write with. It's good to use to jot down some notes. I have an entire notebook dedicated to my NaNoWriMo plans and I will have that near me.

6. A computer or notepad to write your story. It's much easier to use a computer because it's faster, you can backspace instead of erase, and checking the word count is easy, but do whatever you're comfortable with.

7. Inspiration! Start looking for inspiration right now. That's really important. If November comes and you don't have a story idea read yet, you'll never complete a novel within a month.

8. Some calming instrumental music. I know I can't focus when I'm writing when I put on music with words because it's just too beautiful not to be absorbed in. Instrumental at a medium volume is a great thing to keep you focused.

9. A distractionless place. Your bedroom, your backyard, the cafe place down the street, maybe even the kitchen table, depending on your family. You don't want anyone to bug you while you're writing. That being said, make sure they have nothing to bug you about before you start writing.

10. The WILL to do it. You'll never do this if you don't want to. You have to really want to write a novel in a month. When there's a will, there's a way. (:

Now go make your own list!

Commitment
1. Print THIS out and sign it on November 1.

2. Tell your family and friends that you're going to participate in NaNoWriMo! Maybe you'll inspire them to do it, they'll know that they probably can't hang out with you as much because you'll be writing a lot this month, and it's extra motivation so that you don't let other people down if you don't finish all 50k words.

3. Set time to do it every day during November. Heck, start doing some exercises for writing NOW so that you'll be ready by November!

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 08-13-2016 at 06:39 PM..
Old 08-07-2015, 11:28 AM   #3
hat even

Announcements

NaNoWriMo starts this November once again!

I made an in-depth character sketch, which you can find HERE.

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 08-23-2016 at 10:04 AM..
Old 08-07-2015, 11:28 AM   #4
hat even

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 08-07-2015 at 11:38 AM..
Old 08-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #5
arrior
BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million
BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million

Default Re: Ƭнє Ɯяιтєяѕ Ɠυιℓ∂ ;; A Place for All Writers ;; Join Today!

Nickname (if you don't have one we'll give you one): Sav, Savvy, Blue, Beauty, I love nicknames and I am open to more

How long have you been writing?: As long as I can remember. I started writing more developed books last year though

If you wish, show us a little bit of your work: lol maybe when i find something

Do you have a story in the CW section? If so, give us a link: Ugh, I'll try and find the awful thing. It was so bad...

Other (there isn't a secret word): I really do love writing!
and here's the awful story thing I wrote, I have no idea what I was thinking ohmygosh :
Webkinz Tales~Beauty
Please, don't even read it. Literally.

Second member! Whoop!
BlueBeauty is offline Female
Old 08-07-2015, 12:34 PM   #6
hat even

View Post Originally Posted by BlueBeauty
Nickname (if you don't have one we'll give you one): Sav, Savvy, Blue, Beauty, I love nicknames and I am open to more

How long have you been writing?: As long as I can remember. I started writing more developed books last year though

If you wish, show us a little bit of your work: lol maybe when i find something

Do you have a story in the CW section? If so, give us a link: Ugh, I'll try and find the awful thing. It was so bad...

Other (there isn't a secret word): I really do love writing!
and here's the awful story thing I wrote, I have no idea what I was thinking ohmygosh :
Webkinz Tales~Beauty
Please, don't even read it. Literally.

Second member! Whoop!
Welcome!!
Old 08-07-2015, 12:36 PM   #7
arrior
BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million
BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million

Thank you
BlueBeauty is offline Female
Old 08-07-2015, 05:51 PM   #8

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

Nickname (if you don't have one we'll give you one): Y'all can call me GGG.
How long have you been writing?: I don't really know. A long time.
If you wish, show us a little bit of your work: Maybe I can find something when I organize my documents.
Do you have a story in the CW section? If so, give us a link: I don't have anything posted there, yet.
Other (there isn't a secret word): That's about it! Yay!
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Old 08-07-2015, 06:09 PM   #9
hat even

Welcome to the club, GGG! I'm glad you're back on WI.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:14 PM   #10

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
Welcome to the club, GGG! I'm glad you're back on WI.
Me too. Thanks!
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bella was here haha, bolt is beawesome!, girlz is a to the mazing, googles always prevail, kopat27, ladybugheart, leahisalemonhead, leahisanoldhag, lithium queen, quit reading tags, sayeth what?!?!?, swaggin in my yolo pants, the delorean was here!, this is a tag, timelords be trippin', writing is awesome, yolk pants, yolo pants, yolo pants are creative, yolo pants everyday, yolo pants pride, yolo pants swag