Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
◇たすけられた。
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuff
kittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuff

Wink the undertale club

Click the image to open in full size.

horrible lazy banner made in 3 seconds by me

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE UNDERTALE CLUB
If you actually happen to like Undertale then you're going to have a skele-ton of fun here help
We can make horrible references and skelepuns (*shot*) all day long and nobody can get in our way that's a wonderful idea right
aaaaaanyhow suppose I should get to actual information

what even is undertale?
Undertale is an indie role-playing game created by Toby Fox. It's been extremely well-received, with an intricate plotline, diversely lovable characters, wonderfully intelligent humor, a unique style of battle, a different way of viewing the typical video game objective of "defeating enemies," multiple possible varied routes, feels everywhere, an AMAZING soundtrack—okay I could go on forever about how beautiful this game is and I'll just stop here but seriously many people including myself would HIGHLY recommend playing it
The game takes place in the year 201X, long after humans won a battle against monsters and effectively banished all monsters to the Underground. The plot starts off with a human child falling into the Underground, where they encounter such monsters as a talking flower, a goatlike mother figure, and innocent frog creatures. They are eventually brought through multiple realms of the Underground, and make many friends—or enemies, depending on their choices—along the way.

rules:
* keep all stuff wi-safe please adhere to the site rules and remember there are innocent children on this site
* don't get worked-up if someone likes a character/ship/whatever you don't like and also don't get defensive if someone dislikes a character/ship/whatever you do like ok can we all just agree to disagree and get along please
* please try your best not to let the topic stray away from undertale or at least keep it about toby fox (the creator of undertale) in general
* it would be best if you would put anything you even remotely suspect could be a spoiler in a spoiler, better safe than sorry
* make something in your form bold comic sans if you read the rules, does not matter where in your form you put the bold comic sans text just as long as it's there heck you can make the entire thing bold comic sans I just need to know you read the rules
* have fun here or you will be banned from the club… jk but I don't want to run a horrible dislikable club so if you have any ideas for improvements and such it would be preferable that you inform me

form:
nickname:
game progress:
favorite character(s):
favorite theme(s):
other:

my form (just as an example but also so you can actually know about me I guess):
Spoiler: show
nickname: Jules
game progress: I've completed the neutral and pacifist routes along with Hard Mode and literally the only thing I have left is to beat Sans, I've gotten through all of the genocide route so far but now I'm stuck on him ;-;
favorite character(s): I love Sans the absolute most and I also am quite fond of the boss monsters
favorite theme(s): Asgore is my favorite, but I also like Bonetrousle, Heartache, Your Best Nightmare, Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans, and Megalovania a lot (the entire soundtrack is a masterpiece so deciding is hard)
other: do you think I wouldn't read the rules when I made them myself

memberlist:
kittycats10rox (hi that is me) — Jules
girlzluv2play — Girlz
Ballerina287 — Glimmer/Erin

Ok have fun everyone make lots of skelepuns please

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 07-23-2016 at 11:44 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2016, 10:18 AM   #2
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: the undertale club

form:
nickname: Girlz
game progress: i've completed pacifist and i haven't gotten past undyne in genocide bc other than it being hard i never have time to sit down and play
favorite character(s): probably papyrus, sans, and undyne
favorite theme(s): ALL OF THEM
other: hahaha skelepun
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 07-08-2016, 02:08 PM   #3
◇たすけられた。

kittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuff
kittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuff

Welcome Girlz \(^o^)/ Thank you for joining, I am very glad you did even though I already knew you were going to
Ooh good luck with Undyne the Undying, she's SO hard especially if you go without ballet shoes like I did, it took me about 2 billion tries but after LOTS of practice I finally got it and now I'm stuck with Sans who is even worse and even if he weren't worse it would be hard to beat him because I love him so much
Papyrus is great but I'm not emotionally connected to him I just think he's hilarious
skelepuns are the best thing ever
Old 07-08-2016, 02:38 PM   #4
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

you bet
i believe i have the ballet shoes, it's been too long since i last played
sans is the hardest battle in the entire game T_T not that i would know
that would be how i feel as well, but i like funny people (or... skeletons)
Old 07-08-2016, 05:41 PM   #5
◇たすけられた。

Well good for you because the ballet shoes apparently help a lot but I went on without knowing to get them and you can't go back to get them in the genocide route ;-; I used a tough glove and cloudy glasses (for invincibility frames) since I didn't have the ballet shoes, and I think that whether you have the ballet shoes or not a good idea would be to use a sea tea for speed during the red heart parts BUT IN ANY CASE I wish you luck
Yeah he's super-hard, so far every time I've actually survived his first attack I haven't made it out with more than 1 HP
Sans is different though because I can deeply relate with him it's beautiful
Old 07-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #6
hat even

i'm honestly going to play right now because i don't have anything to do for the first time in a while

update: about an hour and twenty minutes later and NO PROGRESS

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 07-10-2016 at 04:20 PM..
Old 07-10-2016, 04:30 PM   #7
◇たすけられた。

That's not surprising lol I remember having 2-hour sessions battling Undyne the Undying and still not beating her, I actually wound up beating her on my third try after a break of at least three weeks and I was so shocked at myself that I managed then and not during all those times when I'd tried for hours and hours
You have to play it a lot to get used to all the patterns and stuff, she's not someone you can beat within the first one, two, fifty tries
Also don't heal unless you absolutely have to, and my items were all Snowman Pieces, Cinnamon Bunnies, and the one Sea Tea for speed idk I thought my item set worked pretty well but yeah I understand how difficult this is just stay determined and you can do it
Old 07-12-2016, 09:46 AM   #8
hat even

i have like two astrofood i didn't need from glad dummy, which heals 25 hp or something, two monster candy which is 10, and then a bunch of crab apples which are 18
i want to beat it today because i think i have time unless my mom tells me to do stuff
Old 07-12-2016, 10:34 AM   #9
◇たすけられた。

Oh yikes at least you have the ballet shoes right
I had to walk all the way back to Gerson to get a Sea Tea lol but I figured it was worth it
You got this I believe in you
Old 07-12-2016, 06:43 PM   #10
hat even

im getting there
i've been trying for four hours today alone
but i'm getting there

if it weren't for these stupid spinning spear attacks i'm going to scream

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 07-12-2016 at 06:43 PM..
Closed

Tags
alphysisyolopantstrash, bob stay strong, helpimtrappedinatagcloud, intp, skelepuns, undertale, yolo pants, youregonnahaveayolopants