Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

Default My Little Pony: FiM Fan Club

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome everypony to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fanclub!

Rules
(because without them there would be chaos and disharmony):
1. Let's talk about ponies and not get off topic.
2. Respect everypony's opinion.
3. Remain appropriate and follow all WI rules.
4. Have fun (because that is why you're here)!

Form:
Username:
Nickname:
Favorite Character:
Anything else:

Fellow Fans:
GoGreenGirl (GGG)
swimmergal20+ (Maddie)
goldbrittnicoll (Gold/Goldie)
Vdojka (April)
thila07 (Theodora)
warzone2251 (Abby)
audrie1 (audrie)
chillytilly (Tilly/Chilly)

NyanCatsMeow (Nyan)
tigerdove (tiger/TD)
webkinzgangz (Kelsey)
_catlover_ (Jojo/Mittens)
dogfins (Leanie)
bubbledubble123 (bubble)
R2D2Skywalker (Sky/Sweetzie)
gracieoohlala (gracie/twi/zap)
ccz123 (cece/sierra/cc/sierrasaurus/cereal)
ShadowMew11 (Shadow)
brandolito (Bran)
SnowQueen13 (SQ)
Darlene (penguin)
geckogirl315 (Gecko)
bling4z1 (Blaze/Sami)
StarLight98 (Kate)
webkinzrock474 (Candy Sparkle)
shuggylay (Bella)
kianathekoala (Kiana)
Crazycat123 (Lilyflower)
PrincessPS (Paige)
Pony Point System
(Because I like counting)
Spoiler: show

Parasprite = 0-49
Breezy = 50-99
Changeling = 100-199
Zebra = 200-299
Earth Pony = 300-499
Crystal Pony = 500-799
Pegasus = 800-1,199
Unicorn = 1,200-1,599
Draconequus = 1,600-1,999
Alicorn = 2,000
(I record your post counts and when you reach a level, I color in your username. Very random and has no purpose at all, but it is fun!)

Activity Challenge:
Create a pony OC and draw it!

Do you have any tips to make this club even more super-ultra-extreme-awesome-mazing? Request away!

Last edited by GoGreenGirl; 05-26-2016 at 02:29 PM..
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #2

swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button
swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: My Little Pony: FiM Fan Club

Username: swimmergal20+
Nickname: Maddie
Favorite Character: applejack celestia and cadance
Anything else: I luv mlp
Old 08-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #3

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by swimmergal20+
Username: swimmergal20+
Nickname: Maddie
Favorite Character: applejack celestia and cadance
Anything else: I luv mlp
Welcome! *insert "Welcome" song* Yay!
Old 08-08-2014, 03:46 PM   #4

goldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguise
goldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguisegoldbrittnicoll is Justin in disguise

Username: goldbrittnicoll
Nickname: Gold/Goldie
Favorite Character: Rarity
Anything Else: 20% Cooler (lol!)
Old 08-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #5
Cats are awesome

Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum
Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum

Form:
Username: vdojka
Nickname: April
Favorite Character:Rainbow Dash or pinky pie
Anything else:i love it

weekly discussion
Why is _____ your favorite character? Is he/she relatable? Does he/she have traits you wish to have?

i like rainbow dash because i am a fan of Pegasi and i am super competitive.
if i were a pony i would be her.

i like pinky pie because she is super hyper and funny like me.

this club rocks

Last edited by Vdojka; 08-08-2014 at 06:12 PM..
Old 08-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by goldbrittnicoll
Username: goldbrittnicoll
Nickname: Gold/Goldie
Favorite Character: Rarity
Anything Else: 20% Cooler (lol!)
Welcome to the herd!

View Post Originally Posted by Vdojka
Form:
Username: vdojka
Nickname: April
Favorite Character:Rainbow Dash or pinky pie
Anything else:i love it

weekly discussion
Why is _____ your favorite character? Is he/she relatable? Does he/she have traits you wish to have?

i like rainbow dash because i am a fan of Pegasi and i am super competitive.
if i were a pony i would be her.

i like pinky pie because she is super hyper and funny like me.

this club rocks
Welcome! I am a fan of Pegasi too.

Fluttershy is my favorite character because I can relate to her a lot. I am socially awkward around people and tend to be very shy at times. I also have problems at saying 'no' and being assertive. Also, Fluttershy is so adorable!
Old 08-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #7
Cats are awesome

Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum

hey i have an idea everyone (well if you chose to) can draw what they think they would look like as a pony, and if your not that great at drawing you can just color in a random character
Old 08-08-2014, 09:13 PM   #8

swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button
swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button

like a ponysona? i have one of those haha
Old 08-09-2014, 12:50 AM   #9
Cats are awesome

yah exactly

1st pony)
this is the pony i would be
her name is Thunder Cloud

2nd pony)
this is another pony i would want to be
her name is lightning spark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpglalalalnonondskgfd.jpg (33.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpgponyWithBackground.jpg (33.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pngmyPonylightning.png (28.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pnghiResPony.png (189.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Vdojka; 08-09-2014 at 12:53 AM..
Old 08-09-2014, 08:14 AM   #10

hey i have an idea everyone (well if you chose to) can draw what they think they would look like as a pony, and if your not that great at drawing you can just color in a random character
An OC (Original Character)? Sure! I have one of those. I have yet to draw here though.
yah exactly

1st pony)
this is the pony i would be
her name is Thunder Cloud

2nd pony)
this is another pony i would want to be
her name is lightning spark.
Those are awesome ponies. I like the color scheme. Are they related or friends?

Here is a question for everypony I have been meaning to ask. Would Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena Diane Pie be considered two entirely different ponies or the same?
Closed

Tags
applejack is best, background ponies rule, be true!, chocomilk, crazycats art shop, darlene is the best ever, dftba, gogreengirl, googles always prevail, midnightpaw of cc, reserved, secretagent sweetie drops, thug pug, tigerdove is here, yolo pants