Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2015, 04:21 PM   #1
riendeer34
Webkinz :)

ccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonder

Talking Valentine's party friday 5:30 2015 MEGA STOVE PRIZE v-day party pack!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Happy Heart Day everyone!
You are invited to my 2015
Valentine's party!

I have been saving the Valentine's Day seasonal party packs from 2011 until I knew it was the right time!
It will be a clubhouse party open to the first 6 people who RSVP!
SO HURRY AND SAVE YOUR SPOT!

Mark your calendars kinz kidz!

DATE: Friday, February 13, 2015
TIME: 5:30
ZONE: light blue

GRAND PARTY PRIZE: MEGA STOVE!!!!

Other Possible Loot Prizes:
  • snowflake side table
  • jellybean jumble
  • hot cinnamon hearts
  • tubby tummies bear
  • rainbow swirl lollipop
  • yummy yorkie cotton candy
  • patterned skirt and tights
  • vest and shirt combo

COMMENT HERE AND SEND ME A WEBKINZ FRIEND REQUEST BEFORE THE PARTY SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE INVITATION LIST

If we are already friends, just comment here saying you can come!

SEE YOU IN WEBKINZ WORLD

Last edited by ccz123; 02-13-2015 at 05:02 PM..
ccz123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #2
kinzlizAinslie

kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!

Default Re: Valentine's party friday 5:30 old 2011 v-day party pack!

I am in I will.send you a request
kinzlizAinslie is offline Female
Old 02-12-2015, 05:28 PM   #3
penguinxmas

penguinxmas is an unparalleled talent
penguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talent

I'll come. Sending you a friend request.
penguinxmas is offline Female
Old 02-12-2015, 11:19 PM   #4
kinzlizAinslie

kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!kinzlizAinslie is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzlizAinslie
I am in I will.send you a request
Sorry but I am going to have to drop out
kinzlizAinslie is offline Female
Old 02-12-2015, 11:21 PM   #5
mallowmelt14

skatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roost

Cool I am in.
skatinglife is offline Female
Old 02-13-2015, 06:51 AM   #6
riendeer34

ccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kinzlizAinslie
Sorry but I am going to have to drop out
Oh that's okay
I'm sending the invitations when. I get home from school
ccz123 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2015, 10:05 AM   #7
mallowmelt14

skatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roostskatinglife rules the roost

Sorry to have to says this but I didn't realize this but 5:30 on webkinz is 2:30 here so I will still be in school sorry
skatinglife is offline Female
Old 02-13-2015, 05:13 PM   #8
riendeer34

View Post Originally Posted by skatinglife
Sorry to have to says this but I didn't realize this but 5:30 on webkinz is 2:30 here so I will still be in school sorry
No prob!

THE INVITES WILL BE SENT AT 5:15 SO HURRY AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT!

current guest list:

penguinxmas
LURG
dakotapoda

party invites have officially been sent! see you soon!

Last edited by ccz123; 02-13-2015 at 05:13 PM..
ccz123 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2015, 07:02 PM   #9
penguinxmas

penguinxmas is an unparalleled talent
penguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Valentine's party friday 5:30 2015 MEGA STOVE PRIZE v-day party pack!

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry... I got the idea into my head that the party was tomorrow... I feel awful for forgeting your party. I hope you guys had fun
penguinxmas is offline Female
Old 02-13-2015, 07:45 PM   #10
riendeer34

Default Re: Valentine's party friday 5:30 2015 MEGA STOVE PRIZE v-day party pack!

View Post Originally Posted by penguinxmas
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry... I got the idea into my head that the party was tomorrow... I feel awful for forgeting your party. I hope you guys had fun
It's totally fine we still did! I am actually planning on having another party with my valentine's house party pack soon!
maybe more people will be able to come to that one
ccz123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2015, ccz123, party, riendeer34, valentines day