Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!

Default Trouble getting to a Party!!!!

I was invited to a party today, to be given tonight at 8pm Webkinz Time, in the Light Green Zone. From 8pm until just a few minutes ago, I tried over 10 times to get into the party. My phone was in the correct color zone, and the loading page came up.I could see "Loading....", the pix of the chair but it wasn't doing anything, the loading bar, which did not move, the "ask-say-rap-smilies" button, but that was all! No room.

Then the game bar appeared and I got to play the Count the Jelly Beans game. Still couldn't see the room. As I was waiting for the "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" game, I was suddenly kicked out of the "party room", which I still couldn't see, and a message popped up that said, "Your friend would like you to go home now." Huh??? I hope this friend didn't think I was being rude. I just couldn't see the room. I really wanted too. I wonder if my pet showed up in her/his room? Maybe they thought I was being rude by not walking around or "talking". I didn't mean to be rude! I just couldn't get into the party.

I don't want to name the Webkinz Friend here, as I don't have permission to do that. (Never give away a Webkinz Friend's online game name unless you are told it's okay to do so.)

Anyway....To my Webkinz Friend you tried to have a Tea party tonight in the LIGHT GREEN zone at 8pm...I am sorry if I just seemed to stand there. I was the little pink lamb in the Charm Fairy Top, Charm Fairy Shoes and the Bramble Circlet. If I was there and not moving around, I am so sorry! I could not get your party room to load on my Webkinz account. I really wanted to see your lovely party room. Please don't think I was being rude. I would love to be invited again sometime. Thank you for having me. Hopefully Ganz will fix this weird glitch.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
I LOVE Darren Criss

HappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owl
HappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owlHappyBridgt is a wise owl

Default Re: Trouble getting to a Party!!!!

I have trouble getting to paties and going over to other people's house alot as well
HappyBridgt is offline Female
Old 04-28-2013, 07:49 PM   #3

Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!Star Child is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by HappyBridgt
I have trouble getting to paties and going over to other people's house alot as well

I wish that in the letter section of Kidzmail, we could say, "I'm sorry I could not attend your party." or "I'm sorry there was a glitch and I could not get to your party" or even "Thank you for inviting me to your party. I had a great time!" I can only imagine how many people have been made sad because no one comes to their party because of stupid Ganz Glitches! Ganz should fix this problem!!!

Star Child
Old 04-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #4
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I know that the house party doesn't always work right and sometimes they do but I think it might be safer to just used the room party that Ganz made til the house one gets fixed or just keep on trying.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:46 AM   #5

Thanks for the info, lazygal.
Where is the Ganz party room and how do you find it? Club House?

Star Child
Old 04-29-2013, 08:13 AM   #6
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Well the room party that Ganz made it 10,000 kinzcash and it is with the house parties in webkinz world in the party section of the wshop store.

House party is 500 kinzcash
Room party is 10,000 kinzcash.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:52 AM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
Well the room party that Ganz made it 10,000 kinzcash and it is with the house parties in webkinz world in the party section of the wshop store.

House party is 500 kinzcash
Room party is 10,000 kinzcash.

Thanks for the info, lazygal!

Star Child
Old 04-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

Star Child don't feel bad about the party. I am sure it was just a glitch and the host did not send you home because they thought you were being rude. These parties have never worked correctly from the first time they were introduced. The party rooms do tend to work better than the house parties. I had one a few weeks ago and 7 out 8 pets came! I had one last week, (party in room) and 2 pets kept getting frozen, we couldn't chat, and one pet stuck outside and couldn't come in! Good luck with future attempts at partying
beanieaunty is offline Female
Old 04-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #9

Thanks, beanieaunty! I've been to only one other party and it was a room party. Guess that shows that the party houses don't work as well. Hopefully my Webkinz friend will have another party and make it a room party.

The parties are such a cool idea. Just wish Ganz would put a little effort into making them work better.

Star Child
Closed