Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 10:00 PM   #1
darkshahow

Default Sheila's Big Birthday Party!

Welcome to my unicorn's party! It will be on Saturday December 29, 2007. Have loads of fun! Here is the invitation!

For:Sheila the Unicorn
Date:Saturday December 29, 2007
Time:10:00 centeral time 11:00 kinz time
Zone: Red zone

Webkinz Usernames darkshahow d a r k s h a h o w
I will invite you over and I will be in her party room. Please don't go into any other rooms until I say yes. There will be a few parts to her birthday party Introduction, fun, Excitment.

Don't need to send presents. Don't need to be wrapped fancy. Here are a few ideas spaggeti,mushrooms, flower fondue if you have it, or if you want toys. You can send other things too. Now I will explain a lot.

First Part: Introduction
I will invite you over. All presents send before the party. Look around my party room. Things to do. When I say yes then feel free to go in other rooms. I will send you home.

Second Part:Fun
At 11:15 go to the clubhouse and click find my friends. We will be in a room. We will spend a lot of time. When I go then you go to youre room. I will invite everyone to play Webkinz SuperModelz.

Third Part:Excitment
I will invite you over again and please don't go into any other rooms until after party. We will have a few minutes for social time. Please don't sit in my unicorn's chair. It is at the head of the table and is pink. If you sit in it I will send you home. I will explain it when we get to something. When I sit at my chair then find a seat. I will send you some cake. I will open presents. What I meant with the chair is when it is time to sit and eat I will wait near. You could sit in it during social time and Introduction.

After Party
If you want to go home then go. After party we will hang around my house and play with my presenets. Sheila

---------- darkshahow added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

I forgot something. You will get goodie bags. Which include cake,frog, cheerony puff. Thanks for coming. I will send birthday hats on Christmas. Wear it if you want. Please nothing fancy like tiaras and crowns. Crown of Wonder is fine.

---------- darkshahow added 34 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Anybody? I know it's a lot to read but it's fun!

---------- darkshahow added 15 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? Hello? It will be a sad birthday party for Sheila no new friends.

---------- darkshahow added 130 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

9 views and no replies!? Anyone want to join?

---------- darkshahow added 1436 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Will anyone reply or post?

Last edited by darkshahow; 12-07-2007 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Closed