Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
I luv green!!!!
Webkinz :)

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Party Time For Webkinz World! APR 25 at 5:00 pm

IT'S TIME FOR A PARTY!
Time to get in your party mood, because i'am having the biggest party, Just For Webkinz! Why am I having this party, that's a good question! This party is for all the new things happening in Webkinz World and all the Webkinz they are coming out with!

When: April 25

Where: On this thread, and on Webkinz World!

Time: 4:00 Till 5:00

Host: greenbek for Wi, Clare and Spooky for WW

I will be able to answer question just pm me! I will need help for prizes, they will need to be rare, eclusive, seasonal, Pet Items. Pet Food, New Recipes, any thing you can come up with fun!

Contests: There will be contests on this thread some will be for food and some will be for items, and some will be for both!

Note: If you would like to help out with gift bags pm and we will put that together, we will need to work on them almost everyday! If anyone will like to help me plan the party they can pm I will only need one person so they will be chose by first come first serve. Everyone perticipating will recieve a thank you gift and we will all work on a card for Ganz! We will ahve to ask a staff if they can get it to ganz!

I will be having an on line party one Webkinz World. if you would like to add me to come to my house for that part of the party you are welcome to do that.

On Webkinz World, I will have special fridgerators that will have different food and drinks, if you would like one feel free to get one(only if this is alowed on there I don't know yet!).

Anyone can be involved, Canada, and Us. To be in the party or to just help out pm and post on here, I will also need you to add me on Webkinz World! My user is greenbek, so I hope we will have a great turn out, and if this goes good maybe I will have another Webkinz bash!

Remember: My username is greenbek. Log on and be on Red Zonefor the party(if it's full I will let you know and we will change). I will need help for the party. All items for prizes or gifts need to be sent to me by April 22. The party is on April 25. The party will be at, this thread and Webkinz World. It will be host by me, greenbek and maybe an other user! AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A WEBKINZ ACCOUNT!

THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME WITH THE PARTY! HAVE A GREAT TIME!

ALSO: i NEED ATLEAST EVERY USER TO SEND ME SOMETHING( IT DEPENDS ON THE TURN OUT!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
crittersluver
crittersluver is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Party Time For Webkinz World!

I would love to come to your party or help out if I can. Never did this before so not sure how much help i will be .
Old 04-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
I luv green!!!!

Ok you don't have to have a Webkinz Account to be on the WI part of the party, but on WW you will need one! Oh and you won't be able to get prizes or gifts if you don't have a Webkinz Account, but you will be able to do contsts and help with the card!

---------- greenbek added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Ok criters, do you think you could help me with the Party Planning or the gifts or both sence you were the first one!

Last edited by greenbek; 04-03-2008 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
chipcho31
chipchogirl is an unknown quantity at this point

greenbek i would like to come my user is chipcho31 and i hav a recipes 4 try

1.sunflower seeds , tomato soup,honey
2.asparegus , fish sticks, jelly
3.carrot cake, French fries, and lemon meringue pie
4.cookies, licorice, and pretzel
5.cola, cream soda, and licorice
6.fudge, hot chocolate, and white rice
and 7.eggs, milk, and toffee

try some of those recipies on the stove to make different things ~~hope it helps~~
Old 04-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #5
I luv green!!!!

Hey thanks

---------- greenbek added 25 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Ok if anyone is going to help with recipes can you send some to me, because I will need to save my kinzcash, to help with the party!

---------- greenbek added 32 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Ok my party will have to be on Saturday at 4:00 to 5:00 I hope that is ok, with school and webkinz extravaganza I wont be able to do it that day I have to go buy a webkinz at a sertain place so I can get a free one! Thanks for everyones help!

Last edited by greenbek; 04-03-2008 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-07-2008, 06:19 AM   #6
I luv green!!!!

Default Re: Party Time For Webkinz World! APR 25 at 5:00 pm

Hey I need more people can sombody else come plz!
Old 04-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #7
I luv green!!!!

Ok I have a few anouncements, the party will be on april 26 4:00 to 5:00, I have made this change because I will be somwhere at that time and that would be stores to buy webkinz and to do their activiteys! And if you are not coming because you don't have rare items that is ok! I have som people helping me out with that I have plunty you don't have to help if you don't want to! So please reply and If you dont please tell people about it!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #8
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

okay i finally found it! Yes I will help. I'll send psf's for a couple of days. BTW, only mods/admins are allowed to use red, so be careful
emna567 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 10:33 AM   #9

webkinzkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

cool im soo in!!
Old 04-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #10
I luv green!!!!

ok cool thanks.