Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2015, 03:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

wishforwebkinz defies all odds
wishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all odds

Default Circus Themed Birthday Party!

Hi everyone! So my birthday is this Saturday, March 7th, so I've decided to have a Circus Themed Party on Webkinz! If you'd like to come, please read the info below! Thank you!
Date of Party: Sunday, March 8th
Time: 8:30 pm KT
My Username (you need to add me if you want to be invited!): pinkiepietime
Zone: Light blue
Dress Attire: Please try to wear anything birthday related, circus related, St. Patrick's Day related(since that's soon), or anything aquamarine (that's my birthstone), if you can't, just anything cute like a dress or something.
Loot Bag Info: You will of course get a loot bag if you come! I'm not adding anything to them, so you'll just get the normal party prizes!
Other Info: Please add me ASAP, and I'll send you the invitation ASAP. I need a minimum of 3 people to sign up before I send out the invitations! You can sign up by commenting down below and then adding me on Webkinz if you haven't already!
Okie dokie, that's all! I hope to see you guys on Sunday!

Also, if I forgot to mention anything important, feel free to ask me!

Last edited by wishforwebkinz; 03-05-2015 at 03:12 PM..
wishforwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2015, 11:08 PM   #2
figureskaters14702

just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great
just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great

Default Re: Circus Themed Birthday Party!

I will try to bee there my user is sammyleah14
just417 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2015, 04:31 PM   #3

wishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all odds

Hey, I think I might have to cancel. Other people I've asked said they can't make it, or Sundays just are too busy for them. I'm going to try and have it on a Saturday, but I never know what I'm going to end up doing on Saturday's, so I probably will have to let everyone know only a few hours in advance. I'd like to have it next Saturday or the Saturday after that, but like I said, I'm not sure if I can yet. I'll let you know.

Last edited by wishforwebkinz; 03-06-2015 at 04:36 PM..
Old 03-06-2015, 06:38 PM   #4
figureskaters14702

just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great

Ok no problem have a great birthday!!!!
Old 03-11-2015, 05:22 PM   #5
riendeer34

ccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonderccz123 wows us all with wonder

oh wow I hope you have another party soon! I've never been to a circus party before
ccz123 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2015, 11:59 AM   #6

Ok everyone, I have decided to have the party now! Yes, my birthday was over two weeks ago but whatever, we can still have a party! I'm not waiting on rsvp's, I'm just going to send out the invitations! If you can't come this time, it's ok, I have 2 other party boxes and I'll probably purchase more. The party will be tomorrow, March 21 at 8:30 pm KT. It will be light blue zone, and the dress attire and loot bag info is the same as above. If you're not on my friends list and you'd like to come, please add me to your friend list so I can send you an invitation. My username is pinkiepietime. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. Thank you!

UPDATE: Ok, I was unaware of this but I could only send invitations to 8 people, so if I didn't send you one I don't think you can come unless someone declines their invitation. But like I said before, I will be having more parties, and the spring boxes just came out so I'll be getting one of those too! I hope those who I sent invitations to can come, if not, please decline as soon as you can so I can try to invite others. Thanks again!

Last edited by wishforwebkinz; 03-20-2015 at 12:21 PM..
Old 03-20-2015, 12:22 PM   #7
figureskaters14702

Ok I will try and be there!
Old 03-20-2015, 01:17 PM   #8

Yay!!!!!!!
Closed