Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 08:26 AM   #1
abatha
Gifted

abatha is on a distinguished road

Default Christmas Party!!!!!!!

Hey everybody! I am going to throw a Christmas party!

Only 10 people can come so act fast.(only ten people can come because my friends at school are already invited)

The party will be on the December 23 2007. It will start at 6:00pm and go to 7:00pm.

I will pm you if you get in. You will also see your name on the invited list below. There will be goddie bags. A present is not required. There will be music and dancing. There is no schedule like go do this for so long then come back here and do this. There will be none of that. All that is required is that if you can't make then pm me or if you missed it just pm me and i will still send you a goddie bag. Last HAVE FUN!!!!!! We will be in the pink zone if that is full then the dark blue zone.

1.Tkat25
2.StrawberryBumblebee
3.JakeODog
4.Gold

Have Fun

---------- abatha added 12 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Does any body want to come? Please come it is the first party i have ever thrown.

Last edited by abatha; 12-08-2007 at 11:46 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
Tkat25
Gifted

Tkat25 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Christmas Party!!!!!!!

Can I come ww username Tkat25 bringing Puff Puff the lil kinz penguin? (I adopted him today)
Old 12-06-2007, 08:38 AM   #3
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by abatha
Hey everybody! I am going to throw a Christmas party!

Only 10 people can come so act fast.(only ten people can come because my friends at school are already invited)

The party will be on the December 23 2007. It will start at 6:00pm and go to 7:00pm.

I will pm you if you get in. You will also see your name on the invited list below. There will be goddie bags. A present is not required. There will be music and dancing. There is no schedule like go do this for so long then come back here and do this. There will be none of that. All that is required is that if you can't make then pm me or if you missed it just pm me and i will still send you a goddie bag. Last HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Have Fun

---------- abatha added 12 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Does any body want to come? Please come it is the first party i have ever thrown.
would love to come...StrawberryBumblebee..I'll be the one in a tuxedo(tee-hee-)
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 12-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
JakeODog

i want to come should i bring my pus Princess or my black lab Jake
Old 12-08-2007, 11:28 AM   #5
Thegreatbrandino
Webkinz :)

Gold is an unknown quantity at this point

umm i dont know if i can go or not can you reserve me a spot and ill tell you if i can make it later?
Closed