Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default {><} Horse Fanatic Club Party!! June 10th, 7:30 PM KT {><} - Postponed to a later date!

You're invited to the;

Horse Fanatic Club Party!! :abn:

An important note before going on:
-This party is only for members of the Horse Fanatic Club. If you are not a member, please do not post. Thank you for understanding. :]

***Attention everyone! The date has been postponed to Thursday, June 10th, 7:30 PM KT. I realized I couldn't send invitations the day of the party. Sorry for the inconvenience, anyone.

Date & Time: Thursday, June 10th, 7:30 PM KT. Green Zone.

Type of Party | What to wear: This is an Enchanted party. Please dress up in medieval/"enchanted" clothing.
{*Note: Since this is a party for the HFC members, we would like you to bring along a horse/pegasus/unicorn/donkey webbie. It's not required, but it would make it more.. horse-y. xD}

Prizes?: I'll be adding sweet treats to your loot bags I hope you horses will love!

Games?: Well, I haven't decided yet. Please give me some suggestions!
1. Pin the Tail on the Donkey [The donkey is a "cousin" of the horse. Thanks, cute!]
2. Pinata Game [The pinata is shaped like a horse. Thanks triplet!]
3. Balloon Pop [Who doesn't like carnival games?]
4. Beanbag Toss [Medieval themed - just like the party!]

{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}

Are you coming?
Please post your WWID so I can send you an invitation and add you to the guest list.
{If you don't feel comfortable posting it, you can always PM it to me.}

1. cuteforpop
2. triplet1
3. woolacet
**5. Iclover puppys
**6. lil_horse_lover
**7. cassielol214
8. Pixel Pony

**= FR sent, but not yet accepted.
I will be sending out requests from tigerwhiskers248.

Hope you have a fantastic time, and I can't wait to see you there!!
:abn::clyde:

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 06-08-2010 at 10:42 AM..
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: {><} Horse Fanatic Club Party!! June 7th, 7:30 PM KT {><}

I'll be there! You already are my buddy! Thanks so much for hosting this!

By the way, why don't we play pin the tail on the donkey since it's a "cousin" to the horse?
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: {><} Horse Fanatic Club Party!! June 7th, 7:30 PM KT {><}

That sounds great!
I'll add you to the list.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
I love cute
Webkinz :)

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: {><} Horse Fanatic Club Party!! June 8th, 7:30 PM KT {><}

I'll go! My username is lauradolls. What is yours so I will know to accept it?
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
Gift Guru

My username is tigerwhiskers248. I've sent a Friend Request out to you.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
lol you guysssss
Banned
meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

sry, i cant go :[
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by meerkat2020
sry, i cant go :[
Aw, that's okay. Maybe you'll be able to attend the next party!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #8

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Have fun at the party! I can't go but just wishing you a great time :]
Aikou is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #9
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Default [langtitle=it]Re: {><} Horse Fanatic Club Party!! June 8th, 7:30 PM KT {><}[/langtitle]

[lang=it]I'll come. My username is carye10.[/lang]
starwartwilight is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #10
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Why don't we play the pinata game because the pinata is shaped like a donkey/horse.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Closed