Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
coockie1223
Webkinz :)

kcxxnicki is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: All about Parties:

thanks 4 the info
kcxxnicki is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 06:51 PM   #12
littleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Re: All about Parties:

:easter:Hi im new to webkinzinsider!!!!:easter:
littleshortym is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #13
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Dear Cows4you,
I miss seeing you on the Scavenger Hunt. Wonder when they will announce winners.
Anyway, I announced a Museum Opening in Kinzville. I really didn't think that people would acturally want to come to an opening. It was supposed to be a newspaper article. However, immediately 10 people wanted to come. So I chose a date and time Feb. 16th at 10 am PST or 1 pm EST. Now I need to know the mechanics. I hear about zones. Is this on your phone? If I say "pink zone" does everyone put their phone on pink and wait for an invitation from me at 10 on Sat? I didn't know that you could have more than 1 friend over to your house at one time. So, I use my phone on pink zone and invite the people to my Air, Fire and Figurine Museum room opening. They come and I make comments using the regular message choices. Can I really tell them about the museum or just say "Hi", etc? I send them home and Kinzpost the free balloon and refreshments promised?
What should I know? Do I have the right idea? I have never been to a party. I was invited once, but I didn't get it right and couldn't get there.
What is the calendar someone mentioned?

KINZVILLE AIR, FIRE AND FIGURINE MUSEUM GRAND OPENING
When: Saturday, February 16 at 10 am PST or 1 pm EST
Where: Pink Zone
My user name for museum location: RingpopSlingpop
Refreshments will be served

Graciously Hosted by the Museum Board, Miss Millicent, Museum Director and Miss Cowline, Director of Kinzville Academy
nana006 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:37 AM   #14
winnermom
Gift Trainee
winnermom is on a distinguished road

WOW, I can't wait to have a party. I never thought of doing that!

Thanks!
winnermom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #15
onderful to be a

phenomfemme is on a distinguished road

I have to admit I'm still confused on how this whole party thing works. Once you have people over do they get to go to whatever room they want or do they stay in the room you are in until you go to another room? Think I'll read some more posts and see if I can find some answers.
phenomfemme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:26 PM   #16
mouseketeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the message!
mouseketeer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #17
jannahornets

Hey guys! I am having a party over at my webkinz's house, wanna come? my username is hornetssoccer023. come on over!!!
:luvfrog::rbt::pig:

---------- jannahornets added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

i will be in the orange zone on your cell phone. the party is happening right now. so, come on over!!!

hornetssoccer023

Last edited by jannahornets; 03-01-2008 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-04-2008, 09:23 PM   #18

natiebug18 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i dont need a party but here are some tips for a good party. make sure there are lots of bright colors and things that make people welcome. oh yeah and make sure there is a theme. and good party favors. oh and also when you have themes do fun games to match the theme.
natiebug18 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #19
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

divaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks cowsie. I can't belive only two pages. wow. I am making a party so I am reading all the rules now.
divaalex96 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:36 PM   #20
Emilove11
Gifted

emily388 is on a distinguished road

dont you wish you could put food out for people at parties, i think that would be so fun. because if you think about it, you can never throw a party in real life without serving food to your guests. i think the people at ganz should work on that.
emily388 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aweome thread, harriet likes this