Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:47 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default [ GUIDE ] WI Member Parties

So you want to have a party? Here's what you need to do:

You know when you want to do it, so you start a thread and put the date and time in the title so everyone knows when it is. In your thread list the following:
Your WWid:
color zone:
time:
date:

Are you going with a theme? no theme? fashion contest? scavenger hunt?
Themes can be fun. Here are the rules on the scavenger hunt:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ts-t16842.html
What you basically do for a scavenger hunt is make a list of items on your party thread right before it starts for people to find ex: toy purse, daredevil bed, pet wearing crown of wonder and then the first person to report back to your thread and post wins. Please remember that lil kinz can not pm so it isn't fair to them if you say to pm you. The person would report back to the thread and say:
toy purse: bob's room
daredevil room: frank's room
pet wearing crown of wonder: Moo
if those are the correct answers then announce on your thread that you have a winner.

Just remember if you are doing a contest to please announce the winnners in your thread so everyone knows who won.

Just going with a theme, no contests:
Like this is a beach party, everyone must wear flip flops etc...
These are fun too. Since everyone is dressed in that theme, makes if fun to see everyone sporting their version of a beach theme.

No theme, no contest:
Just a having a party everyone is welcome to come over kind of party:
These are great too. You don't have to remember to wear the party hat or whatever, you just come as you are. You can go on over and have a great time.

So when you made your party thread in it you put your username so that people could add you, what color zone it was and the time. Right before party time, log on and off of WW so that you can get those last minute friends' requests added. Go onto your color zone specified and start inviting them over. Once everyone is invited, then have fun! Sometimes people get kicked off by WW so when that happens, invite them back over. Chat with your party guests or play games (checkers etc..).

Party is over:
Time to send everyone home. Time for the goody bags. It can something small, like a Wshop item or two, something simple. Start sending them out to your party guests through kinzpost. If a party goer wants to send you a gift, I always say to wait til after the party. You never know if the party is cancelled for whatever reason and then you are out your gift and you didn't even get to attend a party

Just remember that parties are a great way to make friends and have a good time!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: All about Parties:

Thanks for taking the time to write this COWS4YOU
ariel95a is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
bffrule
Webkinz :)

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for taking the time
2cool4u107 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:19 PM   #4
RockerGirl1

KungFoooPanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: All about Parties:

thanks for writhing those! I never had even thought of having a party in webkinz world.
KungFoooPanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #5
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I have a question I want to go to a party I added this person and they added me how does it work? Do you get a message pop up? How do you know where to go.:ccat:
smookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:25 AM   #6
SToriaL

Magick is on a distinguished road

Okay, so what do you mean by color? And how do you invite people on WW? My daughter had someone invite her to their house, but I haven't figured out how, and it wouldn't load right...

Also, how do you interact in the Clubhouse? Every time we go into it, the other Webkinz ignore us...
Magick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:32 AM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by smookie
I have a question I want to go to a party I added this person and they added me how does it work? Do you get a message pop up? How do you know where to go.:ccat:
go to the party thread here on WI, see what time the party is. be on WW at that time and the color zone and the host will invite you over to their house
View Post Originally Posted by Magick
Okay, so what do you mean by color? And how do you invite people on WW? My daughter had someone invite her to their house, but I haven't figured out how, and it wouldn't load right...

Also, how do you interact in the Clubhouse? Every time we go into it, the other Webkinz ignore us...
color refers to the phone, what zone color
to invite someone over, click on their name on the phone and click invite. It will send an invitation for them to come on over
as for the clubhouse, normally we just chat on WI
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:44 AM   #8
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
go to the party thread here on WI, see what time the party is. be on WW at that time and the color zone and the host will invite you over to their house

color refers to the phone, what zone color
to invite someone over, click on their name on the phone and click invite. It will send an invitation for them to come on over
as for the clubhouse, normally we just chat on WI
Thats my problem. I have added my daughter and tried to add other people but my phone stays grayed, it never turns green. I haven't been able to get into the Club house either. I am an adult so it is not due to my parents LOL.
marileemed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #9
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

Great Tips!
Sprinklez00 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:23 PM   #10
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Hi if your phone is grey its not on push the power button and then it will turn on and it will be a color then you can change it.I just found out last night why I never was invited to a party I had the do not disturb button on it was yellow it should be white or grey but hope it helps. I turn down the sound so I didn't know when your friend is on the same color you are its says yo hoo I couldn't figure out who was talking.
smookie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aweome thread, harriet likes this